the permanent end to the Canine Saturation-crisis.
我们确信 已经在这个损坏的飞机部件上
We believe we’ve recovered a viable DNA sample
提取到了可识别的基因样本
from this article of damaged aviation equipment.
我们将进行现场检测 敬请关注
We’re going to check it right now if you care to observe.
我们在此呼吁 所有的爱狗人士
We call upon dog-lovers everywhere
留意这段黑匣子的内容
to harken to this transmission

求救求救
May-day May-day
我驾驶一架未作登记的涡轮桨飞机
Unscheduled Junior Turbo-Prop
在扎晃河上空发生事故
in severe distress over Sapporo River.
引擎故障 外加左侧机翼脱离
Engine-failure and… detachment of left wing.
现在尝试在垃圾岛沿岸紧急迫降
Will attempt emergency-landing on Trash Island coast.
请记住我下面的话
Please make note of the following

我的贴身护卫犬小林点点
to my security-detail / bodyguard-dog Spots Kobayashi
如果还活着
if still living
我将自己所有的遗产赠予给你
I leave all my worldly possessions.
如果点点先我一步离开尘世
If Spots has preceded me into the next life
我要求将我们的一切
I ask that everything
包括我们俩的骸骨
including my own bones and Spots’ carcass
一同进行火化
be burned in a crematory furnace
并让骨灰在空中随风而逝
with our ashes scattered to the four-winds.
不会给这片悲伤的土地 带去太多的污染
It will not amount to much pollution in this sad land.
如果我没死 就忽略上面内容
If I survive ignore this message.
我要去找我的狗
I’ve gone to find my dog.
希崎市年轻的狗主人们 团结起来
Young masters of Megasaki unite
松节油白兰地
Turpentine brandy.
有助于清醒头脑 温暖我们的四肢
It cools the head and warms the dog-bones.
今晚会下雪
It may snow tonight.
真的吗 真的太感谢了
Really? Thank you very much. Wow.
希望能帮到你们
To whom it may concern.
她能预见未来
She sees the future.

No.
她能看懂电视而已
She understands T.V.
你们在找一只叫点点的狗
You seek a dog named Spots.
– 零号♥狗
– 零号♥狗
– Dog-Zero. – Dog-Zero.
你们都知道 岛上大部分的狗
As you know most of the animals on this island
都来自于人类家庭
come from human homes
他们全是家养的
with domesticated back-grounds.
然而 另一部分则是野狗 岛上的土著狗
However a small population of savage aboriginal dogs
十年来 他们以城市垃圾为生
have been scavenging the Metropolitan Dumping-Grounds for nearly a decade.
墙上的涂鸦讲述了一切
The graffiti on this wall depicts the story.
他们出生在这座岛上最遥远的角落
They were born into captivity on the ends of the fringes
一生下来就被关押了起来
of the most distant reaches of the island.
他们原先的主人用残忍♥的手段
They endured great suffering and cruelty
带给了他们巨大的痛苦
at the hands of their former masters.
终于神迹降临 他们逃了出来
Finally in the wake of an Act of God they escaped-
获得了惨酷而又绝望的自♥由♥
to a harsh and desperate freedom.
有人说 之后的几年里他们都死光了
Some say they died away over the subsequent years
饿死了 没人记得他们
starving and forgotten.
还有人说 他们游去了大♥陆♥
Some say they swam to the mainland
但这似乎不大可能 狗刨游不了这么远
but this seems unlikely. Too far to dog-paddle.
也有人说 他们还活着
Some say they’re still with us
在一个荒岛上 比中指谷还要偏远
in the Far-away Cuticles beyond the Middle Fingers.
我们知道你们要找的那条狗
We know the animal you seek.
先知曾经看到过它
He has appeared in Oracle’s visions.
预言是这么描述
A prophecy suggests itself
如果点点还活着 很可能还活着
Spots if he’s alive may very well be living
但被岛上这群疯狂的野狗抓走了
even at this moment as a captive prisoner
并且现在还被这群野狗关押着
abducted into the company of these wild savage dogs.
先知 你怎么看
Oracle what do you think?
什么
What?
继续你们的旅途
Continue your journey.
要对目标有信心
Have faith in your cause.
愿好运伴随你们
Luck and good fortune be unto you.
你们听说了吗 关于这群土著狗的传言
You heard the rumor right? About these aboriginal dogs.
– 再说说
– 什么传言
– Remind me again. – What’s the rumor?
他们是食狗犬
Uh they’re cannibals.
所以你的意思是 他们会吃了我们
So you’re telling me they’re going to want to eat us?
基本上就这意思
Well they’re cannibals.
就快到垃圾岛边缘了
We’re approaching the end of Old Trash Island.
往西是扎晃河 还有希崎市
To the west the Sapporo River and Megasaki City.
往东是大海
To the east the open-sea.
往北是一条摇摇欲坠的长堤
To the north a long rickety

下面是沼泽地
cause-way over a noxious sludge-marsh

沼泽地的另一端
leading to a radio-active land-fill
就是充满放射性垃圾的小岛
polluted by toxic chemical-garbage.
– 也就是我们目的地
– 很好
– That’s our destination. – Great.
– 明白
– 准备往下跳
– Got it. – Get ready to jump.
阿塔里因为你听不懂
Atari I’m going to drag you overboard with my teeth
我只能咬着你一起跳
since you can’t understand the plan.
然后我们继续步行
After that we’re back on foot.
下一步…
The next stage…
他们… 他们去哪了
Where’d they… Where’d they go?
他们在那干什么
What are they doing over there?
怎么回事
How did this happen?
这是搞什么
What’s going on with this contraption?
要是走散了 比如我们现在就走散了
If we get separated which we are

在长堤那边会合
rendez-vous at the cause-way
– 你又不是老大
– 什么
– You’re not our leader – What?
你不是老大 大家都是领头狗
You’re not our leader We all are
我们来投票
Let’s take a vote
赞成我的计划
All in favor of my plan

同意在长堤会合的请说…
which is to rendez-vous at the cause-way…
我们走
Let’s go.
不行 你不能玩这个宝塔滑梯
No you can’t ride the Pagoda-Slide.
谁让你的身高没达标呢 走吧
You’re below the safety-limit anyway. Let’s go.
我们制定了应急计划
We made an emergency plan
尽管没来得及投票通过
even if we didn’t get to vote and agree to it yet

我们得到长堤那与他们会合
rendez-vous at the cause-way to the Far-away Cuticles
然后去找你的狗
and go find your dog.
或许他们已经被粉碎
Maybe everybody else just got crushed
压扁 可能都被火化了
compacted and incinerated
但我们还是得先到那儿去 走吧
but we’re going to be there. Let’s go.
不行
Don’t.
我再说一遍
Repeat
不行
don’t.
我不是你的宠物 我一直都不喜欢你
I am not your pet. I never liked you.
我不在乎你 我也不会等你
I don’t care about you. I won’t wait for you.
我会咬你的
I bite.
随你吧
Good luck.
一群蠢货 逗着你做这个做那个
Jerks. Come here. Oh do this. Do that.
去他的我们的主人 我想干嘛就干嘛
Our Masters. I’ll do what I…
我猜如果这玩意没坏
I suppose if it was working right
我们早挂了
we’d be dead already.
别让我去捡棍子
Don’t ask me to fetch that stick.
去捡
Fetch-i
去捡
Fetch-i
我告诉你 我不捡那东西
I’m telling you I don’t fetch.
去捡
Fetch-i
我去捡那棍子 不是因为我听命于你
I’m not doing this because you commanded me to.
我去捡 是因为我可怜你
I’m doing it- because I feel sorry for you.
乖狗狗
Good boy.
这狗哪里来的
Where’d you get that dog?
看着像我 不过鼻子是粉色的
He looks like me with a pink nose.
我原本有9个兄弟姐妹 但是姐♥妹♥们♥都被淹死了
I come from a nine-dog litter but they drowned the sisters.
我们也不算名种狗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!