Nobody’s eating the little pilot.
就算尸体也不行 狗狗不吃主人的
Not even the dead body of him. Dogs don’t eat masters.
你又不是老大 大家都是领头狗 投票吧
You’re not our leader. We all are. Let’s take a vote.
同意吃这个飞行员的 请说 “是”
All in favor of not eating the little pilot say “Aye”.
– 好
– 不好
– Aye. – Nay.

一步步来
First-things-first
首先先打开头盔
let’s open his helmet
让他能够呼吸 然后如果他还活着
so he can breathe some air if he’s alive
看看能不能把断了的螺旋桨残片
then see if we can pull that hunk of broken propeller-clutch
从他头上拨下来
out of the side of his head if it doesn’t kill him.
– 没问题吧
– 好的没问题
– Does that sound right? – Yeah that’s right.

点点点点点点
Spots-u Spots-u Spots-u
我们明白了
We get the idea.
你是在找你的小狗 点点
You’re looking for your lost dog Spots.
– 你们认识这狗吗
– 不不认识
– Does anybody know him? – No.
关于小林市长的养子
In response to questions
阿塔里失踪的传言
regarding the purported disappearance of his ward Atari
市长先生表示 无可奉告
Mayor Kobayashi offers no comment
并呼吁媒体尊重自己家人的隐私
and urges reporters to respect the privacy of the mayoral-household.
阿塔里 12岁 最后一次露面是在昨日早上
Atari aged 12 was last seen early yesterday morning
有人见到他驾驶着一架小型飞机
rolling a small airplane onto a runway
从希崎市行政机场起飞
at Megasaki Executive Airport.
24小时后
24 hours later.
我会咬人的
I bite.
真是不好意思
I beg your pardon.
别理他 他得了狗瘟热
Ignore that dog. He’s got Snout-fever.
请往这边走
Just please follow us.
虽然我没见过他 但打听了一下
Now I never met him but I asked around.
他交了不少朋友
I understand he made a lot of friends.
据说他脾气很不错
He had a very good-natured temperament I’m told.
当然 你比我更了解他
Of course you would know best.
再往前走一点 左转就到了
It’s just a bit further up here on the left.
如我所说
Anyway as I say
他应该是个非常友善的狗
he seemed to have been an extremely pleasant animal.
不幸的是
Unfortunately
大家不知道怎么帮他打开狗笼
nobody could figure out how to open his dog-cage.
三年前
Three years earlier.
上周特大列车事故中的唯一幸存者
The sole survivor of last week’s colossal bullet-train disaster
小男孩 阿塔里
a young boy named Atari
今早从晕迷中醒来
awoke from a deep-coma early this morning
并得知了自己父母的死讯
to learn of his parents’ tragic deaths
他的远方表叔小林市长想要把他
and also the intention of his distant-uncle Mayor Kobayashi
从病房♥接到市长府中休养
to personally adopt him
并表达了想收养他的意愿
as ward to the mayoral-household.
从希崎医院出院时
Upon his release from Megasaki General
阿塔里失去了他右边的肾脏
Atari who suffered the loss of his right kidney
并有多处骨折
and numerous broken bones in the crash
他将会住在偏僻
will live in sequestered quarters
且封闭的家族宅邸中
within the confines of Brick Mansion
并在那里接受封闭式家庭教育
where he will be educated in solitude by private tutors.
为了保证阿塔里的安全
Atari has also been assigned a security-detail
市长派了一只
for his own protection
训练有素的护卫犬保护他
in the form of a highly trained bodyguard-dog
该狗的名字叫做小林点点
named Spots Kobayashi.
你是我的新主人
Um you’re my new master.
我的名字叫点点 从今往后任你差遣
My name is Spots. I’m at your service.
我会时刻把你的安全
I’ll be protecting your welfare and safety
放在第一位
on an ongoing-basis.
简单地说 我是你的狗
In other words I’m your dog.
护卫犬 不是宠物
Bodyguard-dog Not pet
我能听到 我的主人
I can hear you Master Atari.
我听到了 我听到了
I can hear you. I can hear you.
我听到了
I can hear you.

Oh no.
只需要一把钥匙
You need a key.
这是从哪来的
Where’d you get that?
什么 我一直带着的
What? I always had this.
从那具骸骨上偷来的
I stole it off the dead skeleton.
不对
Oh no.
嗨 死的不是你的狗
Hey The wrong dog died
死的 不是你的狗
The wrong dog died
死的 不是你的狗
The wrong… The wrong dog died.
那狗不是点点
He’s not Spots.
那是谁
Who is that?
我闻不到他的味道
I can’t smell him.
这是虐待儿童
This is child abuse.
– 首领你来对付机械狗
– 等等什么
– Chief you fight the robot-dog. – Wait. What?
国王 公爵 老板你们对付那三个人
King Duke Boss? You attack the three dog-catchers.
– 明白
– 我去救小飞行员
– On it. – I’ll guard the little pilot.
听我指令 准备好
On my command. Ready?
先等一下
Wait a second
我才不要和机械狗打架呢
I am not gonna fight this robot
我本来就不想帮那个小鬼
I’m against the little pilot remember?
我甚至不相信主人这一套
I don’t even believe in masters.
你是我们之中最厉害的
You’re the best in a scrap.
我们都知道 你喜欢打架
We all know that. You like to fight.
投票吧
Well let’s take a vote.
支持首领对付机械狗的 说 “好”
All in favor of Chief fighting the robot-dog say “Aye”.
– 好
– 不好
– Aye. – Nay.
跟我上
Sic ’em.
我的养子阿塔里
My ward Atari
在非自愿的情况下
has been kidnapped against his will
被一群感染了犬瘟热的疯狗 绑♥架♥了
by a pack of disobedient contagious infected animals.
我们将立即开展救援工作 保证其安全
He will be rescued promptly returned to safety
并在他未成年时 禁止其外出
and grounded for the duration of his childhood years.
通过牙齿和尾巴识别软件
His five dog-abductors have been identified through the use

我们已辨认出了那5条恶狗
of advanced Tooth-and-Tail Recognition Software
他们将被抓捕归案
They will of course be captured
并处以极刑
and violently destroyed.
应该帮首领也检查一下
Chief ought to get a check-up too.
他伤得比我们都重
He looks worse than anybody.
真希望能听懂他的话
I wish somebody spoke his language.
坐下
Sit-o
这句话我听懂了 坐下
Well I understood that. Sit down.
坐下
Sit-o
首领 坐下
Chief Sit
我就不坐下
I don’t sit.
你真是太不懂事了 快坐下
You’re disobedient Sit
不坐
No.
我劝你还是 别喝这水
I wouldn’t drink that if I were you.
里面全都是有毒物质
It’s full of toxic chemicals.
你怎么知道
How do you know?

因为我嫂子喝了
Because my sister-in-law drank it
然后她的舌头就变黑了
and her tongue turned black.
你是菲尼克斯的女朋友
You’re Felix’s mate.
你在说什么
I beg your pardon?
我听说你和
I mean I think you mated
菲尼克斯在一起 是吗
with Felix if I heard it right?
那不管你的事
That’s none of your business.
不是的 我不是要对此评头论足一番
No no I don’t suggest whether it actually happened or not.
我只是想说 就在听到那个传闻的时候
I’m just saying that I recognize you
我看到了你的身影
from when I heard that rumor.
没事就晚安了
I think I’m going to say good-night.
等等 先别走
Wait wait wait. No.
等等 重新来 别管菲尼克斯了
Wait. Start over. Who cares about Felix?
我叫首领 那是我的名字

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!