晚上好 欢迎收看第三场
Good evening. I welcome you to the third
同时也是最终的2016年总统大选辩论
and final of the 2016 presidential debates.
非法移♥民♥不止 国将不国
We either have a country, or we don’t.
针对那些无合法居留许可的人
Rounding up people who are undocumented…
这些人是坏蛋
We have some bad hombres here.
和我们这个国家的宗旨
…is an idea that is not in keeping
-背道而驰 -我只是实话实说
– with who we are as a nation. – I tell it like it is.
我很乐意用自己三十年的经验对比一下…
I’m happy to compare my 30 years of experience…
你相比我的优势就是更有经验
The one thing you have over me is experience,
但并非好的经验
but it’s bad experience.
我们将让美国再次伟大
We are going to make America great again,
而且这必须从现在开始
and it has to start now.
我希望你们能给我机会 让我担任你们的总统
I hope you will give me a chance to serve as your president.
唐纳德·特朗普今晚向美国民众道出了真♥相♥
Donald Trump told the American people the truth tonight,
一如既往
as he always does.
希拉里·克♥林♥顿♥没戏了
Hillary Clinton is the real outsider.
加里·齐默
民♥主♥党战略家
听着 无论你们认为自己今晚看到了什么…
Look, whatever you think you saw tonight…
费丝·布鲁斯特
共和党战略家
并非如此 你们其实和我看到的一样
You didn’t. You actually saw what I saw,
我认为美国民众…
and I think that the American people…
都会赞同我的观点
Would agree with me.
只要我坚持不懈地重复这么说
As long as I say it repeatedly, doggedly…
而且带着不相称的自信说
And with unearned confidence.
我说谎
I lie.
我在骗你们
I am lying to you.
而且你们知道我说的是假话
And you know I lie.
我能够担任这个职位
I’m actually in this position
正是因为我骗你们骗得很成功
because of how effectively I lie to you.
听明白了吗
Are we clear?
我们恬不知耻地把这个地方叫做忽悠厅
We call this the spin room, without shame.
忽悠是为了误导他人
Spinning is something you do to disorient people.
你们都心知肚明 然而我们还是聚在了这里
And you all know that, and yet here we are.
这真是一场精彩的演出
What a wonderful play we’re putting on.
非常感谢大家
Thank you all so much.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 美国
And fuck you, America.
期待以后继续骗你们
I look forward to lying to you in the future.
酒吧见
See you at the bar.
谢谢
Thank you.
2016年11月8日
选举日
举国震惊
Shockwaves across America.
他出乎意料的胜选与选前民调不符
His surprise victory defied preelection polling.
构造板块偏移 引发里氏9.5级地震
Tectonic-plate-shifting, 9.5 on the Richter scale earthquake.
刚才只是关于今早反响的部分报道
So that’s just a snapshot of the reaction we’re getting this morning.
我们还在试图连线老伙计加里·齐默
And we’re still trying to get our good old pal Gary Zimmer to talk to us.
他可能正在赶往加拿大的路上
He’s probably halfway to Canada by now.
是啊 也许他的目标是加拿大俱乐部
Yeah, maybe halfway to Canadian Club.
加拿大的著名威士忌品牌
我想问问这个家伙到底在想什么
I’d love to ask this guy what the hell he was thinking.
他们是怎么搞砸这次大选的
How did they blow this election?
乔治城大学法学院
授予加里·齐默法学博士学位
伙计们 找到片段了吗
Hey, guys, did you find the clip?
找到了 好的
You got it? Okay.
这是我们的好朋友加里·齐默
This is our good friend Gary Zimmer,
著名的克♥林♥顿♥竞选顾问
grand old consigliere of the Clinton campaign,
这是他不到一周前参加本节目的画面
not even a week ago on this program.
你很有信心吗
So, you’re confident?
当然了 希拉里阐明了自己的立场
Oh, no question. Hillary’s made her case.
她是我见过的 甚至是史上
She is the most qualified presidential candidate,
华♥盛♥顿♥邮♥报♥
特朗普大获全胜
最合格的总统候选人
certainly in my lifetime, maybe ever.
唐纳德·特朗普不会当选总统
Donald Trump will not be president.
这个嘛 他在南方各州的选情不错
Well, he is doing well in the South,
所以也许他可以当联盟国的总统
so maybe he can be president of the Confederacy.
1861年至1865年美国南方
部分地域存在的政♥权♥
太阳时报
加时赛
但是俄亥俄州 密歇根州 宾夕法尼亚州
But Ohio, Michigan, Pennsylvania.
米卡 他不会赢得宾夕法尼亚州
Mika, he’s not winning Pennsylvania.
不会赢得密歇根州
He’s not winning Michigan.
世界报
锈带的蓝色城墙坚不可破 很牢固
That rust belt blue wall is impenetrable. It holds.
锈带指美国北部衰败或萧条的工业区
蓝色城墙指民♥主♥党的铁票州
我保证
I guarantee.
你之前决定几乎不花时间在那里竞选
Well, you decided to spend almost no time there campaigning.
这是在模仿卡维尔吗
Was that a Carville impression?
好了 稍等一下
All right, so wait a minute.
-汤米 再联♥系♥一下加里 -谷歌♥ 关机
– Tommy, try Gary again. – Google, off.
好的 我们连线了费丝·布鲁斯特
Okay, we have Faith Brewster on the line…
谷歌♥ 关机
Hey, Google, off.
抱歉 目前还不支持电源控制
Sorry. Power controls is not yet supported.
手♥机♥女士 拒接
Phone lady, decline.
请换一种方式表述您的要求
Try asking again in a different way.
挂断电♥话♥ 谷歌♥ 让手♥机♥女士挂断电♥话♥
Hang up. Hey, Google, tell phone lady to hang up.
抱歉 我不知道如何实现您的要求
Sorry, I’m not sure how to help with that yet.
-挂掉 挂掉 -抱歉 我还是不知道如何帮助您
– Off, off! – Sorry, I’m still not sure about that.
谷歌♥ 断开
Hey, Google, disengage.
-网络电台上没有这首歌♥曲 -中断
– Songs aren’t available on SiriusXM. – Abort.
-我不知道如何帮助您 -都给我闭嘴
– I’m not sure about that. – Everybody, shut up!
请换一种方式表述您的要求
Try asking again in a different way.
乔恩·斯图尔特执导
编剧及导演
乔恩·斯图尔特
美国农村
美国 中心腹地
政♥府♥财产
禁止擅闯
美国海军陆战队
威斯康辛州 迪尔拉肯
如果不需要进一步讨论的话
So, if there is no further discussion,
我提议对1217号♥决议案进行投票表决
can I get a motion to vote on Resolution 1217,
该决议要求出示有效的威斯康辛州驾照
requiring a valid Wisconsin driver’s license
或者美国公民身份的证明文件
or proof of U.S. citizenship
才有资格享有州级或市级的项目和福利
to qualify for any state or municipality program or benefit,
例如食物救济券和社会保障金等等
such as food stamps, welfare and so on and so forth.
表决吧
So moved.
-赞成吗 -赞成
– Second? – Second.
有了赞成 现在该…
I have a second. It is time…
-打断一下 伙计们 -杰克 我已经和你说过了
– Excuse me, fellas. – Jack, I already told you,
你可以在汉堡扩大地役权
you can widen that easement on Hamburg…
其实是关于你想通过的那项决议案
Actually, it’s about that resolution you’re thinking about passing.
恕我直言 上校 讨论已经结束了
With all due respect, Colonel, that discussion has ended.
布劳恩市长
是啊 我听说了
Yeah, yeah. So I heard.
但是
But, uh…
问题是
the thing is that, um…
这是个坏主意
it’s a bad idea.
-你们不能… -好吧
– Y-You can’t… – Okay, well,
我已经赞成了 但不管怎样…
I already seconded, but whatever…
我知道我们现在处境不妙 但是
I know we’re in a bad spot, but…
你没法通过牺牲这些人来改善我们的境遇
you can’t bring it back by throwing these people under the bus.
我们没有牺牲任何人 杰克
We’re not throwing anybody under anything, Jack.
基地还开着的时候 资金就很紧张 但现在…
Money was tight when the base was still open, but now…
我是说 我们得机灵一点
I mean, we just got to be smart.
我们得杜绝冒领福利的现象
We got to eliminate cheating the programs.
领♥取♥这些福利的人都是
There’s not a damn soul using those programs
走投无路的人 你很清楚
that doesn’t need ’em, and you know it.
而他们只需要出示官方认可的身份证明
And all they need to do is produce the acceptable I.D.,
保障金就会…
and the benefits will be…
你清楚他们做不到
And you know they can’t do that.
规矩又不是我定的 杰克
Well… I don’t make the rules, Jack.
好吧 是我定的
I mean, I do, I guess.
不是我一人定的 但这事已经定了
Not by myself, but… this is over.
好了 这项提议已经获得了赞成
Okay, we have a motion that has been seconded.
现在该进行投票表决了
It is time to bring it to a vote.
我只是好奇
You know, just curious…
发洪水的时候
You know, when the river backed up