Yes, sir.
行动中失踪
不许动
Don’t move!
请稍等
Hang on a second.
喂
Hello.
你试过被妹子骑在身上的时候抬头一看
Did you ever have a chick straddling you and you look up
她突然从内向外地发光
and suddenly she’s glowing from the inside out,
变成亮橙色吗
kind of a bright orange?
试过 你是谁
Yeah, I’ve had that. Who is this?
是我 兄弟 上次我失踪的时候
It’s me, pal. Now last time I went missing,
如果我没记错的话
if I remember correctly,
你来找我了 你在干什么呢
you came looking for me. What are you doing?
在巴基斯坦敲门谈话交朋友
A little knockin’ talking, making friends in Pakistan.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
是AIM重新设计了你的战衣吗
Your re-design, your big re-brand, that was AIM, right?
没错
Yeah.
我得找个大通讯卫星 需要你的账号♥
I’m gonna find a heavy-duty comsat right now, I need your login.
一直都是那个账号♥ 战争机器68
It’s the same as it’s always been, War Machine 68.
密♥码♥呢
And password please?
每次被你黑了我都得改密♥码♥ 托尼
Well, look, I gotta change it every time you hack in, Tony.
现在不是80年代
It’s not the eighties,
“被黑”这词已经过时了 告诉我密♥码♥
nobody says ‘hack’ anymore. Give me your login.
战争机器牛逼闪闪 全部大写
War Machine Rox with an X, all caps.
尽情地笑吧
Yeah, okay.
这比钢铁爱国者好多了
That is so much better than Iron Patriot.
哈密尔顿县纪念堂 查塔努加小姐圣诞选美大赛
很好 很好
Very nice, very nice.
请回答问题
One question for you.
你今年想要什么圣诞礼物
What would you like for Christmas this year?
大卫
Well, David…
我们正在现场直播
We’re broadcasting live…
再来一次 这次面向所有人
One more time, this time is for everybody, all right.
网速慢
这可不行
That ain’t gonna cut it.
对不起 先生 我不知道
Excuse me, sir. I don’t know who…
妈 我等会儿再打给你 奇迹出现了
Mom, I need to call you back, something magical is happening.
托尼·斯塔克在我的车里
Tony Stark is in my van.
小点声
Keep it down.
托尼·斯塔克在我的车里
Tony Stark is in my van!
你认错人了
No, he’s not.
我就知道你还活着
I knew you were still alive!
进来 关门
Come on in and close the door.
我能说句话吗 先生
Wow, can I just say, sir?
好的
Yeah.
我是你的超级脑残粉
I am your biggest fan.
我先问个问题 这是你的车吗
Okay. First, is this your van,
会不会有其他人进来
is anyone else gonna come in?
不不不 没人会进来
No, no, no. It’s just us.
你叫什么名字
What’s your name?
加里
Gary.
加里
Gary.
保持距离
Right there’s fine.
好的
Okay.
我经常遇到激动的粉丝 放松点
I get a lot of this, it’s okay.
好 我能说句话吗
Oh, good. Can I just say?
你想说 说吧
What do you… yeah.
不知道你能不能看出来
I don’t know if you can tell, but I have like,
但我在模仿你的造型
patterned my whole look after you.
-我的头发有点 不太对 -没事
– My hair’s a little… it’s not right. – It’s fine.
-因为没喷发胶 -嗯
– Because there’s no product in it. – Right.
-我不想让你尴尬 -没有
– I don’t wanna make things awkward for you, – You’re not.
但我得给你看这个
but I do have to show you… boom!
西班牙版的斯科特·拜奥
A Hispanic Scott Baio?
美国著名演员
对不起 这是我吗
Oh, I’m sorry. Is that me?
没错 这是照着我做的娃娃文上去的
Yeah. It’s uh… I mean, I had them do it off a doll that I made,
所以跟照片不太像 有点
so it’s not like it’s off a picture. So it’s a little bit…
加里 听我说
Gary, listen to me, okay?
我不想泼你冷水
I don’t wanna clip your wings here,
我们都有点兴奋过头
we’re both a little over-excited.
我有事 我在追查坏人
I got an issue. I’m chasing bad guys,
想从加密数据文件里找到线索
trying to grapple with something from some hard-crypt data files.
但这里网速不够
I don’t have enough juice.
你得到车顶上去
I need you to jump on the roof, all right?
重新校准综合业务数字网
Recalibrate the ISDNs,
将功率提高40%
pump it up by about forty percent.
-懂了 -这是一项任务
– Got it. – Right, it’s a mission.
好
Yeah.
托尼需要加里
Tony needs Gary.
-加里也需要托尼 -低调点
– And Gary needs Tony. – Be quiet about it.
-好 -去吧
– Yeah. – Go.
国♥家♥安♥全♥承包商 账号♥ 战争机器68
拒绝访问
允许访问AIM系统
完全访问权限
查德·戴维斯中士
你觉得你这辈子的决定性时刻是什么时候
What would you regard as the defining moment of your life?
是我下定决心要战胜伤痛的那天
I think that’d be the day I decided not to let my injury beat me.
请对着摄像机说出你的名字
Will you please state your name for the camera?
艾伦·布兰特
Ellen Brandt.
好的 注射将定期进行
Okay. So, the injections are administered periodically.
不许喝酒或吸毒
Addiction will not be tolerated
不能自律的人将被赶出项目
and those who cannot regulate will be cut from the program.
你们曾经是局外人 残疾人
Once misfits, cripples…
但现在将成为人类进化的下一阶
you are the next iteration of human evolution.
绝境病毒项目 注射测试 第一阶段
大家好 开始之前 我向大家保证
Hi, everybody. Before we start, I promise you,
当你们回首往事
looking back at your life
最追悔莫及的将莫过于出于慎重
there will be nothing as bitter as the memory of that glorious risk
而决定放弃的美妙冒险
that you prudently elected to forego.
今天就是你们的荣耀之日 开始
Today is your glory. Let’s begin!
我们得离开这里 快离开这里
We gotta get out of here! Gotta get out of here!
带他们走 带他们出去
Get ’em out! Get ’em out of here!
如果只是走火 就不算是炸♥弹♥了
A bomb is not a bomb when it’s a misfire.
这东西并不总是好用 是吧 老兄
This stuff doesn’t always work, right, pal?
它有缺陷 但你找到了买♥♥家 是吧
It’s faulty, but you found a buyer, didn’t you?
卖♥♥给了满大人 抓到你了
Sold it to the Mandarin. Got you.
到底怎么回事
What happened?
很有趣的事情
Fun fact:
在为纳粹制♥造♥火箭以前
before he built rockets for the Nazis,
理想主义的维尔纳·冯·布劳恩
the idealistic Werner von Braun
德国核物理学家和火箭专家 纳粹乙级战犯
幻想着航♥天♥旅行
dreamed of space travel,
他喜欢仰望星空
he stargazed.
第一枚V2火箭击中伦敦后
Do you know what he said
你知道他说了什么吗
when the first V2 hit London?
火箭运行得很完美
The rocket performed perfectly,
它只是落在了错误的星球上
it just landed on the wrong planet.
我们开始时都很天真
See we all begin wide-eyed,
纯粹的科学
pure science.
然后自大心开始作祟 变得痴迷
And then the ego steps in, the obsession. And…
抬头看时
you look up,
已经偏离了很远
you’re a long way from shore.
你不要对自己太苛刻了 玛雅
You can’t be too hard on yourself, Maya.
你把自己的研究交给了一个智囊团
I mean you gave your research to a think tank.
对 但基里安是靠军事合同建了那个智囊团
Yeah, but Killian built that think tank on military contracts.
我们以前也这么做 别自责了
That’s exactly what we used to do, so don’t judge yourself.
谢谢你 派珀
Thank you, Pepper.
我真的很感激
I really appreciate that.
晚上好
Hi, good evening.
-晚上好 -请进吧
– Good evening. – Come on in.
玛雅 快跑
Maya, run!
你好 派珀
Hi, Pepper.
你打算告诉我
So you want to tell me
你昨晚为什么会去斯塔克大宅吗
why you were at Stark’s mansion last night?
我是想解决问题
I’m trying to fix this thing.