我猜他中奖了 因为那是六年前的事了
I guess he won, ’cause that was six years ago.
很正常 好多老爸都出走
Which happens, dads leave.
不用那么计较
No need to be a pussy about it.
我需要一些东西
Here’s what I need:
一台笔记本电脑
a laptop,
一块电子表 一台手♥机♥
a digital watch, a cell phone,
还有你那火箭筒的气动螺旋管
the pneumatic actuator from your bazooka over there,
一份小镇地图 一个大弹簧
a map of town, a big spring,
和一个金枪鱼三明治
and a tuna fish sandwich.
有我什么好处
What’s in it for me?
救赎 他叫什么
Salvation. What’s his name?

Who?
在学校里欺负你的小孩 他叫什么
The kid that bullies you at school, what’s his name?
你怎么知道的
How’d you know that?
我刚好有你需要的东西
I got just the thing.
这是小孩玩的彩罐 开玩笑的
This is a pinata for a cricket. I’m kidding,
这是很厉害的武器 别对着自己
it’s a very powerful weapon. Point it away from your face,
按下上面的按钮 能吓跑欺负你的人
press the button on top. It discourages bullying.
非致命武器 只是用来脱身
Non-lethal, just to cover one’s ass.
成交吗
Deal?
成交吗 怎么样
Deal? What’d you say?
成交了
Deal.
成交
Deal?
你叫什么
What’s you’re name?
哈里 你叫
Harley. And you’re…
机械师
The mechanic.
托尼
Tony.
知道我一直在想什么吗
You know what keeps going through my head?
我的三明治呢
Where’s my sandwich?
斯塔克安全服务器 视网膜扫描已认证
Stark Secure Server: retinal scan verified.
派珀 是我
Pepper, it’s me.
我有很多抱歉要说 但是时间有限
I’ve got a lot of apologies to make and not a lot of time.
首先 很抱歉让你处于危险的境地
So first off, I’m so sorry I put you in harm’s way.
那很自私也很愚蠢 以后再也不会了
That was selfish and stupid and it won’t happen again.
你今晚来家里干什么
Why were you at the house tonight?
你有什么如此重要的事非要跟托尼说
What was so important that you had to speak to Tony?
我觉得我的老板效力于满大人
I think that my boss is working for the Mandarin.
如果你还想继续谈的话
So if you still want to talk about it,
我建议找个安全一点的地方谈
I suggest that we get ourselves someplace safe.
你觉得你的老板效力于满大人吗
Your boss works for the Mandarin, you think?
但托尼说你是个植物学家 那么
But Tony says you’re a botanist, so…
难怪了 其实我是个
That figures. What I actually am is
一个管理四十人小组的基因编码员
a biological DNA coder running a team of forty
受雇于一个私人智囊团
out of a privately-funded think tank,
不过你确实可以说我是个植物学家
but sure you can call me a botanist.
你的老板 叫什么名字
This boss of yours, does he have a name?
叫阿德里奇·基里安
Yeah, Aldrich Killian.
我们把房♥子炸掉了 先生
Well, we took the house down, sir…
但是没有发现尸体
But there’s no sign of a body.
-我明白了 -没找到斯塔克
– I see. – No Stark.
我得挂了
I have to go.
大♥师♥要开始录像了 他有点
The Master is about to record and he’s a little…
你知道他的
Well, you know how he gets.
今晚的约会别忘了 完事了打给我
Keep your appointment tonight and call me when it’s done.
好了各位 不要说话 不要看他的眼睛
Alright everybody. No talking and no eye contact,
除非你想被一枪崩掉
unless you wanna get shot in the face.
报告情况
Report in.
屋内安全
The house is clear.
大♥师♥进来了
The Master is traveling.
好了 我们还在等什么
Well then, what are we waiting for?
三明治还行 弹簧有点生锈了
The sandwich was fair, the spring was a little rusty,
剩下的材料 我能凑合着用
the rest of the materials, I’ll make do.
对了 你说你妹妹有块手表时
By the way, when you said your sister had a watch,
我没想到会这么幼齿
I was kinda hoping for something a little more adult than that.
她才六岁 再说这是个限♥量♥版
She’s six! Anyway, it’s limited edition.
我们什么时候能聊聊纽约的事
When can we talk about New York?
可能永远不会 别去想了
Maybe never, relax about it.
那复仇者联盟呢
What about The Avengers,
-能聊聊他们吗 -回头的吧
– can you talk about them? – I don’t know, later.
孩子 让我喘口气
Hey kid, give me a little space.
官方说法是什么
What’s the official story here?
怎么回事
What happened?
好像是个叫查德·戴维斯的人
I guess this guy named Chad Davis,
以前住在附近
used to live roundabouts,
在军队里获得了很多勋章
won a bunch of medals in the army.
有一天人们说他疯了
One day, folks said he went crazy
然后做了一个…炸♥弹♥
and made, you know, a bomb.
然后他在这里把自己炸飞了
Then he blew himself up right here.
死了六个人 对吗
Six people died, right?
是的
Yeah.
包括查德·戴维斯吗
Including Chad Davis?
是的
Yeah.
是吗 这没道理啊
Yeah. That doesn’t make sense.
想想看 六个人死了 只有五个阴影
Think about it. Six dead, only five shadows.
人们说这些阴影
Yeah, people said these shadows are
是升入天堂的灵魂的烙印
like the mark of souls gone to Heaven.
除了那个人♥弹♥
Except the bomb guy,
他没有阴影 所以他下了地狱
he went to Hell on account of he didn’t get a shadow.
所以只有五个
That’s why there’s only five.
你信吗
Do you buy that?
大家都这么说的
That’s what everyone says.
知道这个坑让我想起什么吗
You know what this crater reminds me of?
不知道 我不…我不在乎
No idea. I’m not…I don’t care.
那个巨大的虫洞 在纽约
That giant wormhole, in um…in New York.
你有同感吗
Does it remind you?
你这是想套话 我不想谈
That’s manipulative. I don’t want to talk about it.
他们会回来吗 那些外星人
Are they coming back? The aliens?
也许吧 你闭嘴行吗
Maybe. Can you stop?
记不记得我跟你说
Remember when I told you,
我有焦虑症
that I have an anxiety issue?
这个话题让你 焦躁吗
Does this subject make you…make you edgy?
是有一点
Yeah, a little bit.
能不能让我喘口气
Can I just catch my breath for a second?
玫瑰山有坏人吗
Are there bad guys in Rose Hills?
你要用塑料袋呼吸吗
Do you…do you need a plastic bag to breathe into?
-你有药吗 -没有
– Do you have medication? – Nope.
你需要吃药吗
Do you need to be on it?
也许吧
Probably.
-你有创伤后应激障碍吗 -应该没有
– Do you have PTSD? – I don’t think so.
你要…失去理智了吗
Are you…are you going completely mental?
我可以闭嘴 你要我闭嘴吗
I can stop, do you want me to stop?
你要我闭嘴吗
Do you want me to stop?
记得我说过叫你闭嘴吗
Remember when I said to stop doing that?
上帝啊 你快把我弄崩溃了
I swear to God, you’re going to freak me out!
你成功了 不是吗 现在开心了吧
Ah man, you did it, didn’t you? You happy now?
我说了什么
What did I say?
等等我 等等
Hey, wait up! Wait, wait.
你这是怎么了
What the hell was that?
都是你的错 你害我抓狂了
Your fault, you spazzed me out.
回归正题 我们说到哪了
Okay, back to business. Where were we?
那个死者 有亲戚和妈妈吗
The guy who died…relatives? Mom?
戴维斯太太 她在哪里
Mrs. Davis, where is she?
老地方
Where she always is.
现在你才帮上忙了
See, now you’re being helpful.
沃克酒吧
对不起
Sorry.
女士 这是
Lady, this uh…
谢谢
Thank you.
发型不错 很适合你
Nice haircut, suits you.
手表不错
Nice watch.
没错 限♥量♥版的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!