没错
Yep.
果然是你的风格啊
That’s how you did it, isn’t it?
-没错 -美好的一晚
– Yep. – It was a great night.
其实
Well, you know…
-幸好你抽身的早 -你说什么
– You have saved yourself a world of pain. – What?
-我想也是 -相信我
– I’m sure. – Trust me.
咱们要出城去躲躲
We’re going out of town.
咱们谈过了 不可以
Okay, we’ve been through this. Nope.
可以
Yep!
男人说了不可以
The man says no.
-马上就走 短期不回 -宝贝
– Immediately and indefinitely! – Honey…
好主意 咱们走吧
Great idea. Let’s go.
对不起 这是个糟透了的主意
I’m sorry. That’s a terrible idea.
-别碰她的包 -托尼
– Please don’t touch her bags. – Tony,
正常人都会这么做
this is how normal people behave.
在外面我没法保护你 我挑衅了…
I can’t protect you out there. I challenged…
那个正常吗
Is… is that normal?
-可悲的是 -正常得很
– Sadly, that… – Yes, this is normal!
那个特别正常
is very normal.
那只是个大兔子 别大惊小怪的
It’s a big bunny, relax about it!
冷静点
Calm down!
这是我送给你的
I got this for you.
斯塔克放出狠话
-我知道 -你都没跟我说
– I’m aware of that. – You still haven’t even told me
你喜欢它
that you liked it!
-我不喜欢 -我问过你三次
– I don’t like it! – I asked you three…
-你居然不喜欢 -托尼
– You don’t like it?! – Tony,
我们得离开这个房♥子
we are leaving the house.
-两位 -这事没的商量
– Guys. – That’s not even up for discussion.
-我们能不能… -干什么
– can we um… – What?
我们是不是要担心一下那个
Do we need to worry about that?
我保护你
I got you.
是我先保护你的
I got you first.
就像我说的 我们不能待在这儿了
Like I said, we can’t stay here.
快走 我就来
Move! I’m right behind!
带她走 我自己想办法出去
Get her, I’m gonna find a way around.
别停下 去找她 带她走
Stop stopping! Get her, get outside!
快
Go!
我的天啊 托尼
Oh my God. Tony!
先生 波茨小姐已经安全离开了
Sir, Miss Potts is clear of the structure.
贾维斯 我的飞行能量呢
Jarvis, where’s my flight power?!
正在处理 先生 这只是一件原型机
Working on it, sir. This is a prototype.
离线
解决一架
That’s one.
先生 这套战衣还不能用于战斗
Sir, the suit is not combat-ready.
第二架
That’s two.
托尼
Tony!
先生 请深呼吸
Sir, take a deep breath.
飞行能量已恢复
Flight power restored.
先生 先生
Sir. Sir!
关掉警报 我知道了
Alright, kill the alarm. I got it.
那是紧急警报
That’s the emergency alert
触发原因是能量已降至5%以下
triggered by the power dropping below five percent.
这是在下雪吧
It’s snowing, right?
我们在哪 州北吗
Where are we, upstate?
我们在田纳西州玫瑰山外五英里处
We’re five miles outside of Rose Hills, Tennessee.
为什么
Why?!
贾维斯
Jarvis!
我没说要来这里
Not my idea!
我们为什么来这里 差了十万八千里
What are we doing here? This is thousands of miles away!
我得去找派珀 我得…
I gotta get Pepper, I gotta…
我准备了一份飞行计划 这里是目的地
I prepared a flight plan. This was the location.
谁叫你做的 把盔甲打开
Who asked you? Open the suit.
我好像出故障了 先生
I… I think I may be malfunctioning, sir.
弹射打开
Open eject.
这才爽
That’s brisk!
我还是进去待一会儿吧
Maybe I’ll just cozy back up for a bit.
我觉得我现在得睡了 先生
I actually think I need to sleep now, sir.
贾维斯
Jarvis.
贾维斯
Jarvis?
别丢下我 伙计
Don’t leave me, buddy.
德士古加油站
斯塔克安全服务器
Stark Secure Server:
现正向所有已知接收者转接
Now transferring to all known receivers.
派珀 是我
Pepper, it’s me.
我有很多抱歉要说
I’ve got a lot of apologies to make
但是时间有限 首先
and not a lot of time. So first off,
很抱歉让你处于危险的境地
I’m so sorry I put you in harm’s way.
那很自私也很愚蠢 以后再也不会了
That was selfish and stupid and it won’t happen again.
还有 现在是圣诞 那兔子太大了
Also, it’s Christmas time, the rabbit’s too big.
就这样 对不起
Done. I’m sorry.
我还要预道歉 因为
And I’m sorry in advance because…
我还不能回家
I can’t come home yet.
我得找到那家伙 你要注意安全
I need to find this guy. You gotta stay safe.
我就想说这个
That’s all I know.
我刚从一个印第安木人身上偷了一件斗篷
I just stole a poncho from a wooden Indian.
坐舒服点
Let’s get you comfy.
你现在开心了吧
You happy now?
停下
Freeze!
别动
Don’t move.
被你抓住了
You got me.
土豆枪不错
Nice potato gun.
就是枪管有点长
Barrel’s a little long.
又长又粗的话 会减弱它的攻击力
Between that and the wide gauge, it’s gonna diminish your FPS
现在你还没弹♥药♥了
And now you’re out of ammo.
你胸口上那个东西是什么
What’s that thing on your chest?
是个电磁体 你应该懂的
It’s a electromagnet. You should know,
你这里有一整盒呢
you’ve got a box of them right here.
它是给什么供电的
What does it power?
我的天啊
Oh my God!
那个
That…
那是
that’s…
那是钢铁侠吗
Is that Iron Man?
其实 我才是
Technically, I am.
其实 你已经死了
Technically, you’re dead.
满大人袭击 斯塔克据推测已死
有道理
A valid point.
他怎么了
What happened to him?
生活艰辛
Life.
我建造了他 我照顾他
I built him, I take care of him.
现在我要修好他
I’ll fix him.
像机械师那样吗
Like a mechanic?
是的
Yeah.
如果是我在造钢铁侠和战争机器的话
If I was building Iron Man and War Machine…
现在叫钢铁爱国者了
It’s Iron Patriot now.
这样酷多了
That’s way cooler!
才不是
No, it’s not.
好吧 是我的话就加上 那个逆…
Anyways, I would have added in um… the retro…
逆反射板吗
Retroreflective panels?
让他可以隐形
To make him stealth mode.
你想要隐形吗
You want a stealth mode?
多酷啊 不是吗
Cool, right?
这主意不错 也许我会造一套
That’s actually a good idea. Maybe I’ll build one.
这主意就不好了 你在干什么
Not a good idea! What are you doing?
你把他的手指掰下来了
You’re gonna break his finger?
他很痛苦 他受伤了 别动他
He’s in pain, he’s been injured. Leave him alone.
对不起
Sorry.
真的吗
Are you?
没事 我会修好的
Don’t worry about it, I’ll fix it.
那个 谁在家
So, uh, who’s home?
我妈妈出去吃饭了
Well, my mom already left for the diner
我爸去7/11买♥♥刮刮乐了
and dad went to 7-Eleven to get scratchers.