You’re a maniac.
错 我是个远见家
No, I’m a visionary.
但我手下的确有个疯子
But I do own a maniac,
今晚就看他的表演了
and he takes the stage tonight.
一旦钢铁爱国者成功登机
Once we get the Patriot installed,
我只要九到十分钟就能搞定
it’ll take me nine…ten minutes for a take down.
那太好了
Well, that’s great.
但是上一次看到它里面还有人呢
But the last time I looked there was somebody inside of it.
下午好 先生们
Afternoon, gentlemen.
你好 上校
Hello, Colonel.
都让开
Step aside.
我们会让你出来的 别担心
We’ll get you out of there, don’t worry.
这样会破坏战甲的
You’ll damage the armor.
是啊
Yes, I will.
但你会修好的 对吗
But you can fix it, right?
我要带战衣去基地
I’m gonna take the suit up to base camp,
波茨也跟我一起去
and I want Potts with me.
她还在第二阶段
She’s still in Phase 2.
你听不懂我说的话吗
You’re not going deaf, are you?
小心点 那可是限♥量♥版
Careful there, it’s a limited edition.
恶搞小马快递 一种桌游
小马尾快递
Ponytail Express.
田纳西离迈阿密有多远
What’s the mileage count between Tennessee and Miami?
832英里
Eight hundred and thirty-two miles.
非常好
Very nice.
我比较擅长这个
I’m good like that.
你能 把那玩意儿停掉吗
Can you, uh…stop that?
弄坏了你就赔
Break it, you bought it!
我赔就是了
I think I bought it.
那可不是我的
Okay, that wasn’t mine to give away.
是我朋友的妹妹的
That belongs to my friend’s sister,
所以我等会要先杀你
and that’s why I’m gonna kill you first.
-你要怎么杀我 -等着瞧吧
– What’re you gonna do to me? – You’ll see.
你现在被绑在一张床上
You’re zip-tied to a bed.
像这样
This.
像那样
That.
你打算出来了吗
Are you comin’ out?
不要打开 不要打开
Do not open, do not open!
别打开 别打开 别
Don’t open, don’t open, don’t…!
那还是出去吧
Alright, let’s go.
你还能喷火
You…you breathe fire?
好吧
Okay.
真是美妙的一天 萨文
It’s a glorious day, Savin.
明天这个时候
This time tomorrow,
整个西方最有权力的领导人
I’ll have the West’s most powerful leader in one hand,
以及最可怕的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥都会在我手里
and the world’s most feared terrorist in the other.
我会控制整个反恐战争
I’ll own the War on Terror.
为这个世界创造供需
Creates supply and demand
为了你和你的兄弟姐♥妹♥们♥
for you and your brothers and sisters.
相信我
Trust me,
你们距离倒在血泊中还剩
you’re gonna be in a puddle of blood on the ground
五 四 三 拜托 二
in five, four, three…come on! Two…
我们怎么会摊上这个傻♥逼♥
How did we get this shit?
我给你们个机会现在就逃
Alright, I’m gonna give you a chance to escape.
放下武器
Put down your weapons,
把自己绑在椅子上
tie yourselves to those chairs,
我就不杀你们 还有五 四
I’ll let you live. In five, four…bang!
那还真是
That was…
你们应该死了
You should be gone by now,
这会就该上西天了才对
you should have already been gone.
我真是要吓尿了
I am just beyond terrified.
来了 三 四
Here it comes. Three, four…
闭嘴
Shut up.
五 四 三 二 一
Five, four, three, two, one!
早跟你说了
Told ya.
剩下的部分呢
Where’s the rest?
说实话 我讨厌在这工作
Honestly, I hate working here.
他们是群怪胎
They are so weird.
晚了总比不来好
Ah, better late than never.
这次不要 别撞脸
Not this time. Not the face.
回来真好 对了 你好
Phew, it’s good to be back. Hello, by the way.
你好 先生
Oh, hello sir.
钢铁爱国者
全体注意 斯塔克已逃脱
All personnel, Stark is loose
正在院子里某处
and somewhere in the compound.
重复 斯塔克已逃脱
Repeat, Stark is loose
正在院子里某处
and somewhere in the compound.
我们走吧
Let’s go.
该死
Ah, crap.
托尼
Tony…
罗德 那是你穿着战衣吧
Rudy, tell me that was you in the suit.
不是 你拿到你的了吗
No. You got yours?
算是吧 尽快赶到主屋去
Kind of. Main house as fast as you can.
我要介绍个人给你认识
Somebody I’d like you to meet.
你 你 还有你 出去 快滚
You, you, move! Get out!
房♥间安全 已看到满大人
The room is secure. I have eyes on the Mandarin.
这是什么 我赢了
What’s this? I had winner’s.
你扮成了什么
What’ve you come as?
你敢动一下我就打爆你的脸
You make a move and I’ll break your face.
我从来不知道有人受了伤 他们骗了我
I never thought people had been hurt. They lied to me.
这就是满大人
This is the Mandarin?
我知道 这…太丢人了
I know, it’s…it’s…it’s embarrassing.
我是特雷夫 特雷夫·斯拉特里
Hi, Trevor. Trevor…Slattery.
我知道 我本人有点矮 有点瘦
I know, I’m shorter in person, bit small,
每个人都这么说 但是
everyone says that. But…
如果你们是来抓我的
if you’re here to arrest me,
我乐意马上供出一些人来
there are some people who I’d like to roll on. Immediately.
我来跟你说明下状况 梅姨
Here’s how it works, Meryl Streep.
你告诉他派珀在哪 我才会停下
You tell him where Pepper is and I’ll stop doin’ it.
停下什么
Doing what?
我懂了 好疼 我懂了 我懂了
Oh, I get it! Ow! That hurt! I get it! I get it!
我不知道派珀是谁
I don’t know about any Pepper,
-但我知道他们的计划 -快说
– but I know about the plan. – Spill.
你知道他们把我的战衣怎么了吗
Do you know what they did to my suit?
什么 不 但我知道地点是在海岸
What? No. But I do know what’s happening off the coast.
跟一艘大船有关
Something to do with uh…A big boat.
我可以带你们过去
I can take you there.
托尼 我发誓 我一定要打烂他的脸
Tony, I swear to God. I’m gonna blow his face off.
而且这事还跟副总统有关系
Oh, this next bit may include the Vice President as well.
这个重要吗
Is that…is that important?
算是吧
Somewhat.
挺重要的
Yeah, a little bit.
怎么样
So?
我们怎么办 没有交通工具
What are we gonna do? I mean, we don’t have any transport.
披头士成员之一
林戈 你是不是提过有一艘不错的快艇
Ringo. Didn’t you say something about a ‘lovely speedboat’?
如果他说的地点没错
If he’s right about the location,
我们离派珀还有20分钟的路程
we’re twenty minutes from where Pepper is.
但我们还得搞清楚副总统的事 对吧
But we also have to figure out this Vice President thing, right?
没错 猜我正在打给谁
Right. I wonder who I’m calling right now?
是副总统
Oh, that’s the Vice President.
谢谢
Thanks.
你好
Hello.
我是托尼·斯塔克
Sir, this is Tony Stark.
欢迎回到人间
Welcome back to the land of the living.
我们有理由相信
We believe you’re about to be
您可能会被卷入满大人的袭击事件
drawn into the Mandarin campaign,
我们得尽快将您转移到安全地点
and we gotta get you somewhere safe as soon as possible.
斯塔克先生 我正准备在精英特工的保护下
Mr. Stark, I’m about to eat honey roast ham
享用蜜汁火腿
surrounded by the agency’s finest.
而总统和罗德上校在空军一号♥上
The President’s safe on Air Force One with Colonel Rhodes,
我认为我们都很安全
I think we’re good here.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!