给我整了容 给了我好多东西
They gave me plastic surgery. They gave me things.
你是睡着了吗
Did you just nod off?
没有 还有一艘不错的快艇
No! And a lovely speedboat!
条件就是
And the thing was,
他需要个人
he needed someone
为一些”意外爆♥炸♥”负责
to take credit for some ‘accidental explosions’.
他
He?
-基里安吗 -基里安
– Killian? – Killian.
-他编造了你 -他编造了我
– He created you? – He created me.
量身定制的恐怖威胁
Custom-made terror threat.
没错 没错
Yes! Yes!
是他的智囊团想出来的
His think tank thinked it up,
连环杀手的病态心理
the pathology of the serial killer.
利用了西方肖象学
The manipulation of Western iconography.
准备好再上一课了吗 诸如此类的
Ready for another lesson? Blah blah blah.
当然了 我的表演让这满大人栩栩如生
Of course, it was my performance that brought the Mandarin to life.
你的表演
Your performance?
还杀人呢
Where people die?
他们没死
No, they didn’t.
看看这一切啊
Look around you,
服装 绿幕
costumes, green screen.
说实话 片子里一半的戏我都没到场
Oh, honestly, I wasn’t on location for half this stuff.
有我的时候 是电影特效嘛 亲爱的
When I was, it was movie magic, love.
抱歉 不过我有个铁哥们正在昏迷中
I’m sorry, but I got a best friend who’s in a coma
也许醒不过来了
and he might not wake up.
所以你得为此负责
So you’re gonna have to answer for that.
你还是要付出代价 哥们 你明…
You’re still going down, pal. You under…
好了 特雷夫 你跟他说什么了
Okay, Trevor, what’d you tell him?
我什么都没说
I didn’t tell him anything.
什么都没说
Nothing?
没有
No.
你该按应急按钮的
You should’ve pressed the panic button.
我是急了会儿 但我应付下来了
Well I panicked, but then I handled it.
好吧
Okay.
就跟以前一样 对吧
Just like old times, huh?
对 束线带绑着 真好玩
Oh yeah, with zip-ties. It’s a ball.
那不是我的主意
It wasn’t my idea.
看来你真收下了基里安的名片
Okay, so you took Killian’s card.
我拿了他的钱
I took his money.
然后13年后 你困在这个地牢里
And here you are, thirteen years later in a dungeon.
不是
No.
是的
Yeah.
不是 是你困在地牢里 我想走就能走
No, you’re in a dungeon. I’m free to go.
好吧
Yeah.
发生了很多事 托尼 不过我快成功了
A lot’s happened, Tony, but I’m close.
绝境病毒已经很稳定了
Extremis is practically stable.
相信我它并没有
I’m telling you it isn’t!
我去街上看过 很多人都爆♥炸♥了
I’m on the street, people are going ‘bang’,
溅了一墙血 玛雅 你是在欺骗自己
they’re painting the walls. Maya, you’re kidding yourself.
那就帮我修好它
Then help me fix it.
你知道我是谁
这是我写的
Did I do that?
对
Yes.
我记得那天晚上 但不记得早上了
I remember the night, not the morning.
你就是为了这个吗
Is this what you’ve been chasing around?
你不记得了
You don’t remember?
帮不了你
I can’t help you.
你以前是有道德心
You used to have a moral psychology.
有理想
You used to have ideals.
你想帮助别人
You wanted to help people,
看看你现在
now look at you.
现在每天早上陪我醒来的人
I get to wake up every morning with someone who…
是有灵魂的
still has her soul.
帮我出去
Get me out of here.
拜托了
Come on.
你知道我老爸以前是怎么跟我说的吗
You know what my old man used to say to me?
他最喜欢说的一句话是
One of his favorite of many sayings,
早起的鸟儿有虫吃
‘The early bird gets the worm,
但是第二只老鼠有奶酪吃
but the second mouse gets the cheese.’
你不是还在为瑞士的事生气吧
You’re not still pissed about the Switzerland thing, are you?
我怎么能生你的气呢 托尼
How can I be pissed at you, Tony?
我是来感谢你的
I’m here to thank you.
你送了我一份这辈子最棒的礼物
You gave me the greatest gift that anybody’s ever given me.
绝望
Desperation.
回想一下在瑞士的时候
If you think back to Switzerland,
你说会去楼顶找我 是吧
you said you’d meet me on the rooftop, right?
头二十分钟
Well for the first twenty minutes,
我真以为你会来
I actually thought you’d show up.
接下来的一小时里
And the next hour, I…
我考虑着
well I considered taking that
跨出一步 走近路去大堂
one step shortcut to the lobby,
你明白我的意思吗
if you know what I mean.
坦白说 我还在想
Honestly, I’m still trying to
第一只老鼠发生了什么事
figure out what happened to the first mouse.
不过当我俯瞰那座城市时
But as I looked out over that city,
没人知道我在那里
nobody knew I was there,
没人看得见我 甚至没人在看
nobody could see me, no one was even looking.
我冒出了一个今后引导了我多年的想法
I had a thought that would guide me for years to come.
就是隐姓埋名 托尼
Anonymity, Tony.
多亏了你 这从此成了我的准则 对吧
Thanks to you, it’s been my mantra ever since, right?
你只需要在幕后运筹帷幄
You simply rule from behind the scenes.
因为一旦你赋予了邪恶一副面孔
Because the second you give evil a face,
本·拉♥登♥ 卡扎菲 或是满大人
a Bin Laden, a Gaddafi, The Mandarin,
你就给了人们一个靶子
you hand the people a target.
你真不是一般人
You’re something else.
你已经见过他了吧
You have met him, I assume?
是啊 影帝先生
Yeah, Sir Lawrence Olivier.
我知道他有时候有点夸张
I know he’s a little over the top sometimes.
这不能怪我
It’s not entirely my fault,
他比较…他是个舞台剧演员
he has a tend…he’s a stage actor.
据说他演的李尔王在克罗伊登很受欢迎 管他呢
They say his Lear was the toast of Croydon, wherever that is.
总之 重点是
Anyway, the point is,
自从那个拿锤子的大块头从天而降之后
ever since that big dude with the hammer fell out of the sky,
低调就不流行了
subtlety’s kinda had its day.
你接下来打算做什么
What’s next for you in your world?
我想回馈给你
Well, I wanted to repay you
你曾慷慨给予我的东西
with the same gift that you so graciously imparted to me.
绝望
Desperation.
这是直播
Now, this is live.
我不确定你是否了解状况
I’m not sure if you can tell,
此刻她的身体正在试图决定
but at this moment the body is trying to decide
是接受绝境病毒还是直接放弃
whether to accept Extremis or just give up.
如果她放弃了 我只能说那场面
And if it gives up, I have to say the denotation is…
是相当震撼的
it’s quite spectacular.
不过在做出决定之前 只有巨大的痛苦
But until that point, it’s really just a lot of pain.
我们还没讨论过薪酬呢
We haven’t even talked salary yet.
你还想要什么福利
What kind of perk package are you thinking of? Hm?
放开他
Let him go.
稍等 稍等
Hold on, hold on.
玛雅
Maya…
我说了放了他
I said let him go!
你在做什么
What are you doing?
1200毫升 只要一半剂量就够致死了
1200cc’s, a dose half of this size, I’m dead.
总有人考验我的耐心
It’s times like these my temper is tested somewhat.
玛雅 把注射器给我
Maya, give me the injector.
基里安 我要是死了你的士兵们会怎样
If I die, Killian, what happens to your soldiers?
你的产品又会怎样
What happens to your product?
我们用不着这样 好吗
We’re not doing this, okay?
你自己会怎样 要是你过热了怎么办
What happens to you? What happens if you go too hot?
好消息是 高层现在有一个空职了
The good news is, a high level position has just been vacated.
你就是个疯子