我又不知道你和大♥师♥打算把那里炸掉
I didn’t know you and the Master were gonna blow the place up.
我明白了 所以你是想去救斯塔克
Oh, I see. So you were trying to save Stark,
尽管他威胁了我们
when he threatened us.
我说了 基里安 我们可以利用他
I told you, Killian, we can use him.
派珀 派珀 派珀
Pepper, Pepper, Pepper.
如果我们想在明年推出产品的话
Look if we wanna launch product next year,
我需要斯塔克
I need Stark.
他只是缺一个合适的动机 现在他有了
He just lacked a decent incentive. Now he has one.
我是支援队B0
This is Support Team Blue Zero,
向您发送疑似满大人信♥号♥♥发出点坐标
sending coordinates for suspected Mandarin broadcast point of origin.
收到
Copy.
不许动
Nobody move!
目标没有武器
支援队B0
Support Blue Zero,
除非满大人对美国的下场攻击
unless the Mandarin’s next attack on the U.S.
与廉价运动装有关
involves cheaply-made sportswear,
否则我认为你们又搞错了
I think you messed up again.
没错 你们自♥由♥了
Yes, you’re free, uh…
如果之前不自♥由♥的话
if you weren’t before.
当然 是 女士
It’s…of course. Yes ma’am.
钢铁爱国者执行任务 很乐意帮助您
Iron Patriot on the job. Happy to help,
不用谢我 我很荣幸
no need to thank me, it’s my pleasure.
萨文 我拿到了爱国者战衣
Savin, I’ve acquired the Patriot armor.
你想要这套战衣
You want this suit?
你得先杀死我 把我从里面撬出来
You’re gonna have to pry my cold, dead body out of it.
计划就是这样的 上校
That’s the plan, Colonel.
哈里 告诉我进行的怎么样了
Harley, tell me what’s happening,
我要听详细报告
give me a full report.
好的 我还在吃糖 你…
Yeah, I’m still eating that candy, do you want…
你要我继续吃吗
do you want me to keep eating it?
你吃了多少
How much did you have?
两三盆吧
Two or three bowls.
你还能看清吗
Can you still see straight?
差不多
Sort of.
说明你没事 电♥话♥给贾维斯
That means you’re fine. Give me Jarvis.
贾维斯 情况怎么样
Jarvis, how are we?
完全没问题 先生
It’s totally fine, sir.
有一段还不错
I seem to do quite well for a stretch
但在句子结尾的时候
and then at the end of the sentence
我说错了蔓越莓
I say the wrong cranberry.
还有 先生 你是对的
And, sir, you were right.
我把AIM下行设施考虑进去后
Once I factored in available AIM downlink facilities,
就定位到了满大人的广播信♥号♥♥
I was able to pinpoint the Mandarin’s broadcast signal.
大概在哪里 远东 欧洲
What’re we talkin’? Far East, Europe,
北非 伊朗 巴基斯坦 叙利亚 在哪
North Africa, Iran, Pakistan, Syria, where is it?
实际上 先生 在迈阿密
Actually, sir, it’s in Miami.
好的
Okay.
孩子 我得一步步教你
Kid, I’m gonna have to walk you through
重启贾维斯的语♥音♥驱动
rebooting Jarvis’ speech drive,
不过现在不行
but not right now.
哈里 他到底在哪
Harley, where is he really?
看一下屏幕 告诉我位置
Just look on the screen and tell me where it is.
显示的就是佛罗里达迈阿密
It does say Miami, Florida
好 先说重要的 我需要战衣
Okay, first things first, i need the armor.
它现在怎么样了
Where are we at with it?
充不了电
It’s not charging.
实际上 先生 是在充电
Actually, sir, it’s charging,
不过电源有问题
but the power source is questionable.
可能无法使马克42型恢复动力
It may not succeed in revitalizing the Mark 42.
电源有什么问题
What’s questionable about electricity?
好吧 这是我的战衣
Alright, it’s my suit
我不能…我不要…
and I can’t… I’m not gonna…
我不想
I don’t wanna…
-老天 又来了 -托尼
– Oh God, not again. – Tony?
你又发作了吗
Are you having another attack?
我都没提到纽约呢
I didn’t even mention New York.
好吧 你刚刚说出来了
Right, and then you just said it, by name,
你还说你没说
while denying having said it!
好吧
Okay…
天啊 我怎么办
Oh, God. What am I gonna do?
深呼吸 真的 深呼吸
Just breathe. Really, just breathe.
你是机械师 对吧
You’re a mechanic, right?

Right.
你是这么说的
You said so.
对 没错
Yes, I did.
那你为什么不造点东西呢
Why don’t you just build something?

Okay,
多谢 孩子
thanks kid.
花盛牌化肥
火蚁控制
佛罗里达州 迈阿密
这里怎么这么热
Why is it so hot in here?
我说了要调到20度
I told you to put it at sixty-eight.
又是我的错 告诉你 亲爱的
My fault again. Let me tell you something sweetheart,
我不是你的个人
I am not your personal…
好吧
Well,
20分钟内最好别进去
I wouldn’t go in there for twenty minutes!
好了 你们俩谁是凡妮莎
Now, which one of you is Vanessa?
是我
That’s me.
妮茜 你知不知道
Ah, Nessie! Did you know
福饼不是中国发明的
that fortune cookies aren’t even Chinese?
那边有个男人
There’s some guy over here…
它们是美国人做的
They’re made by Americans,
根据日本食谱做的
based on…based on the Japanese recipes.
完蛋了 完蛋了
Bloody hell. Bloody hell.
不许动
Don’t move.
我没动 你想要什么就拿走吧
I’m not moving. If you want something, take it,
不过这些枪都是假的
although the guns are all fake
因为那些贱♥人♥不相信我 不肯给真的
because those wankers wouldn’t trust me with the real ones.
什么
What?
这两个小妞你喜欢哪个吗
Hey, do you fancy either of the birds?
够了 你不是他
Heard enough. You’re not him.
真的满大人 他在哪
The Mandarin, the real guy, where?!
满大人在哪 他在哪
Where’s the Mandarin?! Where is he?!
他就在这 就在这
He’s here. He’s here.
但又不在这 他在这 又不在这
But he’s not here. He’s here, but he’s not here.
-你什么意思 -情况很复杂
– What do you mean? – It’s complicated.
-很复杂好吗 -是吗
– Hey, it’s complicated, alright? – It is?
很复杂
It’s complicated.
那就说清楚 女士请出去
Uncomplicate it. Ladies out.
从床上下来 到洗手间去
Get out of the bed, get in the bathroom.
坐下
Sit.
我叫特雷夫 特雷夫·斯拉特里
My name is Trevor, Trevor Slattery.
你是什么人
What are you?
幌子吗 你是个替身吧
What’re you a decoy? You’re a double, right?
什么 就像替补演员吗 当然不是
What? Like an understudy? No, absolutely not.
别打脸 我是个演员
Don’t hurt the face! I’m an actor.
你还剩一分钟的命 好好说
You got a minute to live, fill it with words.
只是个角色
Just a role.
满大人 是虚构出来的
‘The Mandarin’, see, it’s not real.
那你是怎么到这的 特雷夫
Then how did you get here, Trevor?
我有点小毛病
I um… I have a little problem with,
滥用药物什么的 结果
substances, and I ended up,
我做了些没办法的事
doing things, no two ways about it.
街头交易 男人不该做的事
In the street that a man shouldn’t do.
接着说
Next!
然后
And then,
他们找到了我来扮演这个角色
they approached me about the role
他们也知道毒品的事
and they knew about the drugs.
他们怎么说的 帮你戒掉吗
What did they say they’d get you off ’em?
他们说会给我更多
Said they’d give me more.
他们给了我很多东西 给了我这座宫殿
They gave me things,they gave me this palace.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!