一位名人曾说
A famous man one said:
我们总会亲手种下自己的祸根
We create our own demons.
谁说的这句话 它又是什么意思
Who said that? What does that even mean?
这不重要 我这么说是因为他这么说了
Doesn’t matter, I said it cause he said it.
既然他也是个名人
So now he was famous
那这话现在就有两个名人说过了
and that’s basically get said by two well known guys.
我不 还是重讲一遍吧
I don’t, uh…I’m gonna start again.
一切还得从最开始说起
Let’s track this from the beginning.
瑞士 伯尔尼
新年前夜
还有半小时就到新年了
Half hour till the ball drops.
-你想不想… -托尼·斯塔克 演讲真棒
– Hey, do you want…? – Tony Stark, great speech, man!
-交给我 -我演讲了吗 讲得怎样
– I got it. – I gave a speech? How was it?
-就是个悲剧 -莫名其妙
– Pitiful. – Unintelligible.
真的吗
Really?
是我最爱的风格 百试不爽
It’s my favorite kind, a winning combo.
我们现在去哪
Where are we going?
爽一炮吧 去你房♥间就行
Uh…to town on each other, probably back in your room.
我还想看看你的研究成果
Cause I also wanna see your research.
好 研究成果可以给你看
Okay, you can see my research,
不过那件事你就不要妄想了
but thats… I’m not gonna show you my town.
斯塔克先生 我是侯殷森
Mr. Stark, Ho Yinsen.
终于遇到一个姓侯的人了 过来
Oh, I finally met a man called Ho. Come here.
向您介绍一下我们的客人 吴医生
I would like to introduce you to our guest, Dr. Wu.
-这家伙 -这位是斯塔克先生
– Oh, this guy. – Mr. Stark.
你好
你是心脏科医生
You’re a heart doctor.
她一会就爽到需要看医生了
She’s going to need a cardiologist.
-再见 -还是下次再说吧
– Bye. – Perhaps another time.
一切都始于1999年 在瑞士伯尔尼
It started in Bern, Switzerland, 1999,
-那段旧时光 -斯塔克先生
– the old days. – Mr. Stark.
我从未料到当时的举动会招致如此后果
I never thought they’d come back to bite me.
怎么会知道呢
Why would they?
托尼 我是阿德里奇·基里安
Hey, Tony! Aldrich Killian.
我是您的研究的大粉丝
I’m a big fan of your work!
-我的研究 -我粉丝多了去了 他是说我
– My work? – Who isn’t? He means me.
当然
Well, of course.
不过汉森小姐
But, Miss Hansen,
我们组织自您在麻省理工读大二时
my organization been tracking your research
就开始关注您的研究了
since year two of MIT.
电梯满员了
Yeah, we’re full.
他真棒 居然塞进来了
Oh, wow. He made it. He made the cut.
你要去哪一层 伙计
What floor are you going to, pal?
这问题可问对了
Oh, now, that is an appropriate question.
我有意创建一番事业 我有个提议
The ground floor, actually. I’ve a proposal.
是我自己策划的
I’m putting together with myself.
是私人集资的智囊机构
It’s a privately funded think tank called,
叫尖端创意科技
Advanced Idea Mechanics.
两张都给她 一张扔了另一张留着攒灰
She’ll take both. One to throw away and one to not call.
尖端创意科技 简称AIM 明白吗
Advanced Idea Mechanics, or AIM for short. Do you get it?
知道了 你T恤上就有
I see that, cause it’s on your t-shirt.
女士们 跟着那个鲻鱼头
Ladies, follow the mullet.
女士优先
Ladies first.
谢谢 我会联♥系♥你的
Thank you, I’ll call you.
-要是我们能合作还真叫人激动 -真的吗
– I’m titillated by the notion of working with you. – Yeah?
对 小丑兄 我五分钟后到楼顶找你
Yeah, cheese clown. I’ll see you up on the roof in five minutes.
我去赶紧来一发
I’m just going to try to get my beef wet real quick.
-好的 -你懂我意思吧
– Okay. – You know what I’m talkin’ about?
一会儿楼顶见
I’ll see you up there.
不见不散
Damn betcha.
不会吧 我以为这只是个设想呢
Come on! I thought that was just a theory.
原本是
Well, it was.
如果我计算正确 我们可以进入
If I’m right, we can access the area of the brain
大脑掌管自愈功能的区域
that governs repair.
并以化学方式对其重编码
And chemically recode it.
不可思议
That’s incredible.
那就是说你能破解
Essentially you’re hacking into
-有机体的遗传操作系统 -操作系统
– the genetic operating system of an organism. – Operating system.
没错
Exactly. Yes.
你能不能 抱歉
Can you… Excuse…
-怎么 -能不能不要动我的盆栽
– What? – Can you not touch my plant.
她不喜欢这样 她更喜欢
It’s not… she doesn’t like it. She prefers…
-她不乐意被人动 -不被打扰
– She’s not like the others. – Interference is better.
走吧 到卧室去
Come on. Let’s go in the bedroom.
哈皮
Happy.
别动她的盆栽了
Leave her ficus alone.
因为 你真的最好别碰
Because… No, seriously don’t.
你是从植物入手的
So you’re starting with plants?
目前为止 是的 我称之为绝境病毒
For now, yeah. I’m calling it Extremis.
-不过… -怎么了
– Well, it’s… – What?
在人身上应用
Human application.
完全正确 它能用于激活坏死组织
Exactly! Exactly. It’s dentra-degree vitalization.
革命性的成果
It’s revolutionary.
疾病防治
Disease prevention.
-能够改变世界 -甚至断肢再生
– It can change the world. – Even limb regrowth.
你是我遇到的最有才华的女性
You’re the most gifted woman I’ve ever met.
仅限于瑞士
In Switzerland.
这还差不多
Mm, that’s better.
-你真可爱 -眼光挺准
– You’re sweet. – Wow, you’re seeing things.
你差点就买♥♥账了 对吧
You almost bought it, didn’t you?
我说的就是这个小问题
This is what I’m talking about, the glitch.
检查过端粒算法了吗
Have you checked the telomerized algorithm?
什么
The what?
趴下 别动
Stay down, stay here.
-没事 -趴下
– We’re good. – Stay down.
你正趴在我身上呢 我没死
You’re…you’re right on me. I made it.
刚才怎么了
What was that?
-刚才是怎么了 -是我项目中的小问题
– What was that? – It’s a glitch in my work…
她正讲到这个小问题呢
Look, she was just talking about glitches happening.
-跨年了 -不是吧
– Now Y2K. – No.
-新年快乐 -新年快乐
– Happy New Year. – Happy New Year.
-新年快乐 -好的 明早见 晚安
– Happy New Year. – Alright, I’ll see you in the mornin’. Good night.
-你真没事吗 -没事
– You good? – Yep.
我在外面等你
I’ll be right outside.
好的
Okay.
为什么我要讲这一段呢
So why am I telling you this?
因为我刚种下了自己的祸根
Because I had just created demons,
而且我完全没意识到
and I didn’t even know it.
你知道我是谁
没错 那段时光确实美好
Yeah, those were the good times.
然后我就一路向前
Then I moved on.
在阿富汗一个洞穴里玩乐了一通后
After a brief soiree in an Afghan cave,
我再也没参加过派对
I said goodbye to the party scene.
现今 加利福尼亚州 马利布
也忘掉了瑞士的那一夜
Forgot that night in Switzerland.
现在我已然脱胎换骨
These days I’m a changed man,
第46次
Forty six.
斯塔克工业研发部
我已今非昔比 我是 你知道我是谁
I’m different now. I’m well…you know who I am.
傻瓜
先生 能让我先花几个小时来校准…
Sir, please may I request just a few hours to calibrate…
不行 第48次
No. Forty-eight.
微型转发器注射完成
Micro-repeater implanting sequence complete.
如你所愿 先生
As you wish, sir.
我还准备了供你直接忽略的安全细则
I’ve also prepared a safety briefing for you to entirely ignore.
那就忽略它 开始吧
Which I will. Right, let’s do this.
呆呆 呆呆
Dummy. Hi, Dummy.
你头上那顶帽子真不是白给的 名副其实
How did you get that cap on your head? You earned it.
傻瓜
你在那逍遥什么呢
What are you doing round in the corner?
你干了啥自己清楚 把垫子上的血擦干净
You know what you did. Blood on my mat, handle it,
先生 容我提醒一下
Sir, may I remind you
你已经近72小时没合眼了
that you’ve been awake for nearly seventy-two hours.
请看这里 女士们 晚上好 欢迎来到产房♥
Focus up, ladies. Good evening, and welcome to the birthing suite.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!