– How’s that working out for you? – It’s… It’s… It’s…
抱歉 我不想惹到你
I’m sorry. I don’t wanna get off on the wrong foot.
我是该看眼罩还是眼睛
Do I look at the patch or the eye?
老实说 我有点宿醉
Honestly, I’m a bit hung over.
我都不确定你是真的 还是我…
I’m not sure if you’re real or if I’m having…
我非常真实
I am very real.
我是你会认识的最真实的人
I’m the realest person you’re ever gonna meet.
真走运 这里的员工呢
Just my luck. Where’s the staff here?
那看上去不妙啊
That’s not looking so good.
我经历过更糟的
I’ve been worse.
我们已封锁周边了
We’ve secured the perimeter,
但恐怕维持不了很久
but I don’t think we should hold it for too much longer.
你被解雇了
You’re fired.
那不由你决定
That’s not up to you.
托尼 这位是罗曼诺夫特工
Tony, I want you to meet Agent Romanoff.
我是个神盾局影子特工
I’m a S.H.L.E.L.D. shadow.
我们发现你生病后
Once we knew you were ill,
弗瑞局长就派我潜到你身边
I was tasked to you by Director Fury.
我建议你道歉
I suggest you apologize.
你最近很忙啊
You’ve been very busy.
让你女朋友当上执行总裁
You made your girl your CEO,
把东西都捐了出去
you’re giving away all your stuff.
让你的朋友穿着你的战衣飞走了
You let your friend fly away with your suit.
如果我不了解…
Now, if I didn’t know better…
你的确不了解 我没给他 是他自己夺的
You don’t know better. I didn’t give it to him. He took it.
他夺的
What? He took it?
你是钢铁侠 他想夺就夺了
You’re Iron Man and he just took it’?
那位黑人兄弟走进去
The little brother walked in there,
扁了你一顿 然后夺了一件你的战衣
kicked your ass and took your suit?
这可能吗
Is that possible?
根据斯塔克先生的数据库安保指导
Well, according to Mr. Stark’s database security guidelines,
有冗余规程防止未授权使用的
there are redundancies to prevent unauthorized usage.
-你们想要什么 -我们想要什么
– What do you want from me? – What do we want from you?
你想要什么
What do you want from me?
你已经成了个问题 而我得解决你这个问题
You have become a problem, a problem I have to deal with.
不管你怎么想 你不是我宇宙的中心
Contrary to your belief, you are not the center of my universe.
我在西南部
I have bigger problems
还有比你更大的问题要处理
than you in the southwest region to deal with.
给他
Hit him.
天呐 你们要挖了我的肾去卖♥♥吗
Oh, God, are you gonna steal my kidney and sell it?
你能不能坚持五秒别干什么坏事
Could you please not do anything awful for five seconds?
-她刚对我做了什么 -我们刚为你做了什么
– What did she just do to me? – What did we just do for you?
那是二氧化锂 能缓解你的病症
That’s lithium dioxide. It’s gonna take the edge off.
我们是想让你回去工作
We’re trying to get you back to work.
给我几盒那玩意 我就没问题了
Give me a couple of boxes of that. I’ll be right as rain.
不能治愈 只能缓解症状
It’s not a cure, it just abates the symptoms.
看上去解决办法不会很简单的
Doesn’t look like it’s gonna be an easy fix.
相信我 我知道 我擅长这玩意的
Trust me, I know. I’m good at this stuff.
我一直在寻找合适的钯替代物
I’ve been looking for a suitable replacement for palladium.
我试过了每一种组合
I’ve tried every combination,
每一种已知元素的排列方式
every permutation of every known element.
我要告诉你 你还没试全
Well, I’m here to tell you, you haven’t tried them all.
特别快递
Special delivery.
糖果电报
Candygram.
我拿了东西给你
I brought you something.
好啊
Oh, yeah.
我们把你的鸟拿来了 哥们
We got you the bird, pal.
这不是我的鸟
This is not my bird.
什么 就是它啊 就是这个
What do you mean? That’s the bird. This is the bird.
是啊 为此动用了不少关系呢
Yeah. Pulled a lot of strings to get this bird.
这只鸟很棒
This is a great bird.
-很美 -从俄♥罗♥斯♥远道而来的
– It’s a beautiful bird. – We got this all the way from Russia.
我说这不是我的鸟
Hey, man, this not my bird.
听着 就算不是
Well, listen, even if it’s not the bird,
这也是只很美的鸟
I mean, this is a gorgeous bird.
别对身外物那么执迷嘛
I mean, you know, look, don’t get so attached to things.
学会放手
Learn to let go.
等等 杰克 那是什么
Wait a minute. Jack, what is that?
那…那不是头盔 那是什么
Is that… That’s not a helmet. What is that?
伊凡 这是什么
Ivan… What’s this?
杰克
Jack.
那是头盔吗 我看不像
Is that a helmet? It doesn’t look like a helmet to me.
这玩意要怎么戴在脑袋上
How… How are you supposed to get a head in there?
-杰克 你的脑袋能放进去吗 -不能
– Jack, could you put your head in there? – No.
试试把脑袋放进去
Try to put your head in there.
试试吧 看能不能把脑袋放进去
Go ahead. Try to put your head in there.
看 伊凡 他不能把脑袋放进去
See, Ivan? He can’t put his head in there.
这不是头盔
That’s… That’s not a helmet.
而是脑袋 我得让人进去
It’s a head. I need to put a guy in there.
我得让战衣里能进个人 明白吗
I need to fit a person in that suit. You understand?
-无人机更好 -什么 无人机更好
– Drone better. – What? Drone better?
为什么 为什么无人机更好
Why is drone better? Why is drone better?
人会制♥造♥问题
People make problem.
相信我 无人机更好
Trust me. Drone better.
伊凡 我喜欢你 我给你把鸟拿来了
Ivan, you know, I like you. I got you the bird.
你说”没问题”的
You said, “No problem.”
你是跟我这么说的 你说”没问题”
That’s what you said to me. You said, “No problem.”
我需要战衣 政♥府♥要战衣
Now I need suits. The government wants suits.
就像钢铁侠 懂吗
Like Iron Man. You understand?
那才是人们要的 那会让他们开心
That’s what the people want. That’s what’s gonna make them happy.
哥们
Hey, man.
别太执迷于身外物
Don’t get too attached to things.
学会放手
Learn to let go.
这些无人机最好能抢风头 伊凡
These drones better steal the show, Ivan.
明白吗 最好让我震撼 伊凡
You understand? Better rock my world, Ivan.
难以置信
Unbelievable.
这应该足以让参议院放过我了
This ought to get the Senate off my ass.
-可以用吗 -完全能执行任务
– It’s functional? – Fully mission-capable.
很好 让汉默过来把它武器化
Good. Get Hammer down here to weaponize it.
长官
Sir?
贾斯汀·汉默要在博览会上进行武器展示
Justin Hammer’s making a weapons presentation at the Expo.
我们要用它进行介绍
We’d like this to introduce it.
长官 我不觉得博览会
Sir, I don’t believe that the Expo…
中校 得尽快让世界看到它
Colonel, the world needs to see this fast.
-我们必须做到 -是 将军 但是
– We’ve got to make this happen. – Yes, General, but…
这还是命令
It’s also an order.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
好样的 中校 国家以你为傲
Good work, Colonel. You’ve made your country proud.
谢谢 长官
Thank you, sir.
你胸口的那玩意是基于未完成的科技
That thing in your chest is based on unfinished technology.
不 是完成的
No, it was finished.
但此前并不是很高效
It has never been particularly effective
直到我把它缩小 放进了我的…
until I miniaturized it and put it in my…
不 霍华德说方舟反应堆
No. Howard said the arc reactor
是通向更伟大发明的垫脚石
was the stepping stone to something greater.
他本来要开展能源竞赛
He was about to kick off an energy race
把军备竞赛远远地比下去
that was gonna dwarf the arms race.
他在研究什么大项目
He was on to something big,
大到能把核反应堆比得像
something so big that it was gonna make the nuclear reactor
3A电池的东西
look like a triple-A battery.
就他一人吗 还是安东·万科也参加了
Just him, or was Anton Vanko in on this, too?
安东·万科是硬币的另一面
Anton Vanko is the other side of that coin.
安东把这视为生财之道
Anton saw it as a way to get rich.
你父亲发现后 将他驱逐出境了
When your father found out, he had him deported.
而当苏联发现他光说不能做时
When the Russians found out he couldn’t deliver,
就把他送去了西伯利亚
they shipped his ass off to Siberia
接下来20年里 伏特加让他越来越愤怒
and he spent the next 20 years in a vodka-fuelled rage.
那并不是养孩子的好环境
Not quite the environment you want to raise a kid in,
你不幸在摩纳哥遭遇了他的儿子
the son you had the misfortune of crossing paths with in Monaco.
你跟我说 我还没试全
You told me I hadn’t tried everything.
什么意思 我没试全

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!