我其实想在你的博览会上展示点东西
I’m actually hoping to present something at your Expo.
如果你发明了什么能用的东西
Well, if you invent something that works,
我肯定会给你个展位
I’ll make sure I get you a slot.
-斯塔克先生 -什么事
– Mr. Stark, – Yes?
-您的拐角桌准备好了 -我今年
– your corner table is ready. – I actually
其实有展位的 是的
have a slot this year. Yes, I do.
汉默需要个展位 克莉丝汀
Hammer needs a slot, Christine.
我们开玩笑的
We kid, yeah.
我们喜欢开玩笑
We kid. We’re kidders.
血毒素含量: 53%
有其他坏主意吗
Got any other bad ideas?
托尼
Tony!
托尼和我 托尼 我爱托尼·斯塔克
Listen, Tony and I… Tony… I love Tony Stark.
托尼也爱我 我们不是竞争对手
Tony loves me. We’re not competitors.
他的出局为汉默工业制♥造♥了
Him being out of the picture created tremendous opportunities
大机会 是吧
for Hammer Industries, you know?
托尼和我
Everything that Tony and I
-其实是健康的 -拥有一辆
– do is a healthy… – Well, what’s the use of having…
跑车的意义
and owning a race car…
-竞争关系 -不就在于驾驶它吗
– competition. – If you don’t drive it?
他要去赛车吗
Is he driving?
娜塔莉 娜塔莉
Natalie. Natalie!
-是 波茨小姐 -这事你知道吗
– Yes, Miss Potts? – Did you know about this?
我也是刚知道
This is the first that I have known of it.
这绝对不行
This… This cannot happen.
当然 我明白 我要怎么帮您
Absolutely. I understand. How can I help you?
-哈皮呢 -在外面等着
– Where’s Happy? – He’s waiting outside.
-好 叫哈皮过来 -这就去
– Okay, get him. I need Happy. – Right away.
托尼 他
Tony’s… You know, he…
我们没在竞争 知道吗
We’re not competitive. You know what I mean?
嗯嗯
Yeah, yeah, yeah. You know,
-可以等我一会儿吗 -把你写的读给我听
– can you excuse me just one second? – Just read me what you wrote.
-好的 稍后 -读一下
– I will. I will, after. – Just read it back to me.
我先打个电♥话♥
But I have to make one quick phone call.
-你去哪 -这太棒了
– Where are you going? – This is great.
-我还叫了鱼子酱呢 -采访很棒
– I’ve got some caviar coming. – This is great stuff.
-我就回来 -看
– I’ll be right back. – Look!
那是斯塔克
That’s Stark.
开开
Go, go!
把住
Hang on.
-箱子给我 -给 拿着
– Give me the case. – Here. Take it.
-钥匙呢 -在我兜里
– Where’s the key? – It’s in my pocket.

Car!
天呐
Oh, my God!
你没事吧
Are you okay?

Yeah.
你是冲我还是冲他去的
Were you heading for me or him?
我是想吓唬他
I was trying to scare him.
-因为我看不出来 -你疯了吗
– ‘Cause I can’t tell! – Are you out of your mind?
安保需要加强
Better security.
-马上给我上车 -我被袭击了
– Get in the car right now! – I was attacked!
我们需要加强安保
We need better security.
-上车 -你是执行总裁
– Get in the car! – You’re CEO.
加强安保措施
Better security measures.
天呐 太丢人了
God, it’s embarrassing.
两年来第一次度假呢
First vacation in two years.
天呐
Oh, my God!
-我撞到他了 -再撞 再撞
– I got him! – Hit him again. Hit him again.
梗来自所谓”核武橄榄球”
即美国总统随身携带的核弹发射密♥码♥箱
橄榄球
Football.
-看我的 -拿着箱子 拿着
– I got him! – Take the case! Take it!
-箱子拿走 -把箱子给他
– Take the case! – Give him the case!
别撞车了
Stop banging the car!
冷静
Calm down.
天呐 天呐
God! God!
箱子给我 快点
Give me the case! Please! Come on!
你输了
You… You lose.
你输了 你输了 斯塔克
You lose. You lose, Stark.
我们查了他的指纹 毫无结果 连名字都查不到
我们去哪
这边
我们都不确定他说不说英语
他到之后一直一言不发
就五分钟
技术挺了不起 每秒循环有点低
Pretty decent tech. Cycles per second were a little low.
你本可把转速翻倍的
You could have doubled up your rotations.
你将冲击能用离子化等离子体通道击中起来
You focused the repulsor energy through ionized plasma channels.
有效但不高效
It’s effective. Not very efficient.
但算是过得去的山寨
But it’s a passable knock-off.
我不懂 稍加调整
I don’t get it. A little fine tuning,
你本可挣大钱的
you could have made a solid paycheck.
你完全可以卖♥♥给朝鲜 中国 伊朗
You could have sold it to North Korea, China, Iran,
或者直接卖♥♥到黑市去
or gone right to the black market.
你看上去像是认识些黑道朋友
You look like you got friends in low places.
你的家族都是
You come from a family of
小偷和屠夫
thieves and butchers.
现在 就像所有有罪的人
And now, like all guilty men,
你想重写自己的历史
you try to rewrite your own history.
你忘记了
And you forget
斯塔克家族毁掉的那些生命
all the lives the Stark family has destroyed.
说到小偷 设计你是哪弄来的
Speaking of thieves, where did you get this design?
我父亲 安东·万科
My father. Anton Vanko.
我没听说过他
Well, I never heard of him.
我父亲是你还活着的原因
My father is the reason you’re alive.
我还活着 是因为你有机会
The reason I’m alive is ’cause you had a shot,
你抓住了 但没打中
you took it, you missed.
是吗
Did I?
如果你可以让上帝流血
If you can make God bleed,
人们就不会再信奉他了
the people will cease to believe in him.
水里会有血 鲨鱼会围上来
And there will be blood in the water. And the sharks will come.
其实 我只需要坐在这里等着瞧
The truth, all I have to do is sit here and watch
看世界吞没你
as the world will consume you.
你要在哪里看世界吞没我
Where will you be watching the world consume me from?
对了 囚室里 我会给你寄肥皂的
That’s right. A prison cell. I’ll send you a bar of soap.
托尼 你走之前
Hey, Tony. Before you go,
胸膛渗入钯 痛苦的死法
palladium in the chest, painful way to die.
真是难以置信
It’s just unbelievable.
斯特恩参议员 宾夕法尼亚州
斯塔克应当上交战衣
这证明灯神已被放了出来
It proves that the genie is out of the bottle
而他完全不知道自己在做什么
and this man has no idea what he’s doing.
他把钢铁侠武器当做玩具
He thinks of the Iron Man weapon as a toy.
我参加的一场听证会上 斯塔克先生还坚称
I was at a hearing where Mr. Stark, in fact, was adamant
这种战衣其他地方不可能有
that these suits can’t exist anywhere else,
别的地方没有 今后也不会有
don’t exist anywhere else, never will exist anywhere else,
至少五到十年里都不会
at least for five to 10 years,
结果摩纳哥的事让我们意识到
and here we are in Monaco realizing,
“这种战衣已经有了”
“These suits exist now.”
静音
Mute.
他其实该给我颁发勋章的
He should be giving me a medal. That’s the truth.
-那是什么 -你的机上餐点
– What is that? – This is your in-flight meal.
那是你做的吗
Did you just make that?
嗯 你以为我这三小时都干吗去了
Yeah. Where do you think I’ve been for three hours?
托尼
Tony,
你有什么事瞒着我
what are you not telling me?
我一点也不想回家
I don’t want to go home. At all.
我们取消我的生日派对
Let’s cancel my birthday party and…
我们在欧洲 去威尼斯玩玩吧 斯普莱力
We’re in Europe. Let’s go to Venice, Cipriani.
-记得吗 -嗯
– Remember? – Oh, yes.
那里很适合
It’s a great place to
-健健康康的 -我觉得现在时机不合适
– be healthy. – I don’t think this is the right time.
我们处于麻烦中呢
We’re in kind of a mess.
是啊 或许正因如此才最合适
Yeah, but maybe that’s why it’s the best time.
-因为我们 -我觉得作为执行总裁
– ‘Cause then we… – Well, I think as the CEO,
我必须露面

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!