Can you please come sign the transfer paperwork?
我在跟哈皮打拳呢
I’m on Happy time.
-抱歉 -那是干什么
– Sorry. – What the hell was that?
这叫综合格斗 刚诞生三周左右
It’s called mixed martial arts. It’s been around for three weeks.
这叫肮脏拳击 历史悠久了
It’s called dirty boxing. There’s nothing new about it.
好了 举起来 来吧
All right, put them up. Come on.
我保证这会是唯一一次
I promise you this is the only time
我要你把公♥司♥签字转交给我
I will ask you to sign over your company.
请在每一栏写下姓名缩写
I need you to initial each box.
第一课 眼睛永远不要离开…
Lesson one. Never take your eye off…
行了 我打完了
That’s it. I’m done.
你叫什么 小姐
What’s your name, lady?
拉什曼 娜塔莉·拉什曼
Rushman. Natalie Rushman.
过来 到教堂里来
Front and center. Come into the church.
不 你不会真叫她…
No. You’re seriously not gonna ask…
如果庭上愿意的话 他愿意
If it pleases the court, which it does.
-没事的 -抱歉 他很古怪
– It’s no problem. – I’m sorry. He’s very eccentric.
什么
What?
-你可以教她一课吗 -没问题
– Can you give her a lesson? – No problem.
-派珀 -什么
– Peppet – What?
-她是谁 -法律部的
– Who is she? – She is from legal.
还是昂贵的潜在性骚扰诉讼
And she is potentially a very expensive sexual harassment lawsuit
如果你再那么朝她抛媚眼的话
if you keep ogling her like that.
我需要个新助理 老板
I need a new assistant, boss.
是的 我这里有三位很棒的候选人
Yes, and I’ve got three excellent potential candidates.
他们都准备好见你了
They’re lined up and ready to meet you.
我没时间见他们
I don’t have time to meet.
我马上需要个人 就她了
I need someone now. I feel like it’s her.
不行
No, it’s not.
-你打过拳击吗 -是的
– You ever boxed before? – I have, yes.
跆搏 美臀训练营
What, like, the Tae Bo? Booty Boot Camp?
塑身操那种的吗
Crunch? Something like that?
-你的名字怎么拼 娜塔莉 -拉什曼
– How do I spell your name, Natalie? – R-U-S-H-M-A-N.
怎么 你还要谷歌♥她吗
What, are you gonna google her now?
不是说我朝她抛媚眼吗
I thought I was ogling her.
她还真是厉害
Very, very impressive individual.
-你真是死性不改 知道吗 -她精通
– You’re so predictable, you know that? – She’s fluent in
法语 意大利语 俄语和拉丁语
French, Italian, Russian, Latin.
-谁会说拉丁语啊 -没有人
– Who speaks Latin? – No one speaks Latin.
-没有吗 -那是死语言
– No one speaks Latin? – It’s a dead language.
可以读写拉丁语
You can read Latin or you can write Latin,
-但不能说的 -你在东京做过模特吗
– but you can’t speak Latin… – Did you model in Tokyo?
-她可是在东京做过模特 -好吧
– ‘Cause she modeled in Tokyo. – Well…
我需要她 她有我需要的一切
I need her. She’s got everything that I need.
第一规则 眼睛永远不要离开对手
Rule number one, never take your eye off your opponent.
天呐
Oh, my God!
-哈皮 -这才像话
– Happy! – That’s what I’m talking about.
-我滑倒了 -是吗
– I just slipped. – You did?
-嗯 -我看像是被击倒了哦
– Yeah. – Looks like a TKO to me.
我需要你的指纹[印象]
Just… I need your impression.
你沉默寡言 或许是那种灵魂老的人
You have a quiet reserve. I don’t know, you have an old soul.
-我是说指纹 -好吧
– I meant your fingerprint. – Right.
-怎么样了 -很好 这就完成
– So, how are we doing? – Great. Just wrapping up.
你是老板了
You’re the boss.
没有别的事了吧 斯塔克先生
Will that be all, Mr. Stark?
-还有 -没了 就这样了 拉什曼小姐
– No. – Yes, that will be all, Ms. Rushman.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
-我想要一个 -不行
– I want one. – No.
摩纳哥
摩纳哥古董车大奖赛
这里是欧洲 不管接下来20分钟里发生什么
You know, it’s Europe. Whatever happens the next 20 minutes,
-都顺其自然吧 -顺其自然
– just go with it. – Go with it?
-什么意思 -比如那个 -斯塔克先生
– Go with what? – Like that. – Mr. Stark?
你好 您的旅程如何
Hello. How was your flight?
非常好 见到你真高兴
It was excellent. Boy, it’s nice to see you.
如果您不介意
We have one photographer
有位摩纳哥汽车俱乐部的摄影师想给您拍照
from the ACM, if you don’t mind. Okay?
-什么时候发生的 -什么
– When did this happen? – What?
-什么时候 -是你逼我的
– When? – You made me do it.
-我怎么逼你了 -你辞职了
– I made you do what? – You quit.
笑一个 看那里
Smile. Look right there.
别一副便秘的表情了
Stop acting constipated.
-别把鼻孔吹大了 -死性不改
– Don’t flare your nostrils. – You are so predictable.
-真是不可思议 -这边来
– That’s the amazing thing. – Right this way.
谢谢
Thanks.
-你太美了 -谢谢您
– You look fantastic. – Why, thank you very much.
这不太专业 有什么日程
But that’s unprofessional. What’s on the docket?
9:30有一场晚餐
You have a 9:30 dinner.
完美 我11点到
Perfect. I’ll be there at 11:00.
-我们坐这里吗 -当然
– Is this us? – Absolutely.
可以坐这里
It can be.
-太好了 就这里了 -好
– Great. Make it us. – Okay.
-马斯克先生 你好吗 -派珀
– Mr. Musk. How are you? – Hi, Pepper.
伊隆·马斯克本尊
-恭喜你升职 -非常感谢
– Congratulations on the promotion. – Thank you very much.
伊隆 你好啊 梅林[火箭]引擎太棒了
Elon, how’s it going? Those Merlin engines are fantastic.
谢谢 嗯 做电动喷气机挺好
Thank you. Yeah, I’ve got an idea for an electric jet.
-是吗 -嗯
– You do? – Yeah.
那我们就做出来
Then we’ll make it work.
-你需要按♥摩♥吗 -天呐 不要
– You want a massage? – Oh, God. No,
-我不要按♥摩♥ -我会让娜塔莉安排
– I don’t want a massage. – I’ll have Natalie make an appointment.
-我不要娜塔莉做什么 -你这么紧张不好
– I don’t want Natalie to do… – Don’t want you tense.
对了 我不是有意让你措手不及的
By the way, I didn’t mean to spring this on you.
多谢考虑了
Thank you very much.
-绿色[嫉妒]不是最合适你的颜色 -拜托
– Green is not your best color. – Oh, please.
安托尼 是你吗
Anthony! Is that you?
-我在这世上最讨厌的人 -哥们
– My least favorite person on Earth. – Hey, pal.
-贾斯汀·汉默 -你好吗
– Justin Hammer. – How you doing?
你不是这里唯一开着好车的阔佬
You’re not the only rich guy here with a fancy car.
你认识《名利场》杂♥志♥的克莉丝汀·艾凡哈特吧
You know Christine Everhart from Vanity Fair.
你们认识吧
You guys know each other?
-是的 -是啊
– Yes. – Yes.
-差不多吧 -认识
– Yes, roughly. – We do.
对了 大新闻 斯塔克工业的新执行总裁
BTW, big story. The new CEO of Stark Industries.
-我知道 -恭喜了
– I know. I know. – Congratulations.
如果我不能为我们的
My editor will kill me
《强势女性》特刊要到一句评论
if I don’t grab a quote
我的编辑会要我命的
for our Powerful Women issue.
-可以吗 -当然
– Can I? – Sure.
她其实要为《名利场》做一篇我的专访
She’s actually doing a big spread on me for Vanity Fair.
我就想顺手帮她个忙了
I thought I’d throw her a bone, you know.
-这样啊 -是吗 -是啊
– Right. – Right? – Yes.
她去年对托尼采访得很深入呢
Well, she did quite a spread on Tony last year.
她还写了报道
And she wrote a story as well.
-非常不得了 -很不错
– It was very impressive. – That was good.
-做得很好 -谢谢
– Very well done. – Thank you.
-我去洗洗 -别丢下我
– I’m gonna go wash. – Don’t leave me.
-哥们 你好吗 -我挺好
– Hey, buddy. How you doing? – I’m all right.
-真帅气 -行了 这太难受了
– Looking gorgeous. – Please, this is tough.
-能问问 这是你们… -奶酪
– Can I ask you… ls this the first time… – Fromage.
法语的奶酪
照相说奶酪[英语]相当于茄子
-说”布里干酪” -第一次见面吗
– Say, “Brie.” – that you guys have seen each other?
天呐 烦死了
God, that’s so awful.
请问 这是参议院后
Listen, is it the first time
你们第一次见面吗
you’ve seen each other since the Senate?
自从他的合同被撤销后
Since he got his contract revoked…
-是暂缓 -就是你企图…
– Actually, it’s on hold. – When you were attempting to…
我听说不是这样
That’s not what I heard.
“暂缓”和”取消”之间有什么区别
What’s the difference between “hold” and “canceled”?
-是啊 问得好 -说实话
– Yes, what is? – The truth?
实话是 这个先放起来吧
No. The truth is… Why don’t we put that away?
实话是
The truth is,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!