– But you don’t have to. – No, I wasn’t making an excuse.
-听我说 -我很有道理的
– Listen. – I’m actually very justified.
-你应当得到更好的 -是啊
– You deserve better. – Well…
你一直把我照顾得那么好
You’ve taken such good care of me.
我本来很辛苦 但你帮我撑了过来
I’ve been in a tough spot, but you got me through it, so…
是吧
Right?
-谢谢 -嗯
– Thank you. – Yeah.
-谢谢你的理解 -我们谈谈后续吧
– Thank you for understanding. – Yeah, yeah. Let’s talk clean-up.
我会处理好过度
I’ll handle the transition.
-会很顺利的 -好 那媒体呢
– It’ll be smooth. – Okay. What about the press?
你才干了一周 这看上去会…
Because you only had the job for a week. That’s gonna seem…
-给你干简直度日如年 -我知道
– Well, with you it’s like dog years. – I know.
就像做总统
I mean, it’s like the Presidency…
奇怪
Weird.
-不 不奇怪 -还好 是吧
– No, it’s not weird. – It’s okay, right?
-嗯 -再来一次
– Yeah. – Run that by me again.
我觉得挺奇怪的
I think it was weird.
你俩像抢夺葡萄的两只海豹
You guys look like two seals fighting over a grape.
-我刚辞职了 -所以我们不…
– I had just quit, actually. – Yeah, so we’re not…
你们不用解释 我都听到了
You don’t have to do that. I heard the whole thing.
你该滚蛋
You should get lost.
我先到的 自己去找个屋顶啦
I was here first. Get a roof.
我以为你没有俏皮话可讲了呢
I thought you were out of one-liners.
这是最后一句
That’s the last one.
你刚刚表现得很厉害
You kicked ass back there, by the way.
谢谢 你也是
Thank you. You, too.
听着 我的车被爆♥炸♥炸毁了
Listen, my car got taken out in the explosion,
我得多用会儿你的战衣 好吗
so I’m gonna have to hang on to your suit for a minute, okay?
不行 不能接受
Not okay. Not okay with that.
不是在问你
It wasn’t a question.
如果我不接受 你要怎么辞职
How are you gonna resign if I don’t accept?
复仇者联盟
初步报告
我可不希望你看那个
I don’t think I want you looking at that.
我不确定这是否还跟你有关
I’m not sure it pertains to you anymore.
这个嘛
Now this, on the other hand,
是罗曼诺夫特工对你的评估
is Agent Romanoff’s assessment of you.
读读吧
Read it.
个性概述 斯塔克先生表现出了强迫性行为
“Personality overview. Mr. Stark displays compulsive behavior.”
我得说一句 那是上周了
In my own defense, that was last week.
有自毁倾向 我当时要死了啊
“Prone to self-destructive tendencies.” I was dying.
拜托 再说 我们不都有点吗
I mean, please. And aren’t we all?
标准自恋狂
“Textbook narcissism”?
没说错
Agreed.
好吧 到了
Okay, here it is.
复仇者联盟招募评估 钢铁侠 可以
“Recruitment assessment for Avenger Initiative. Iron Man? Yes.”
-我得考虑一下 -继续读
– I gotta think about it. – Read on.
托尼·斯塔克不…
“Tony Stark not…
不推荐
“Not recommended”?
这没道理
That doesn’t make any sense.
怎么又认可我又不认可我
How can you approve me but not approve me?
我有新心脏了
I got a new ticker.
我想好好对派珀
I’m trying to do right by Pepper.
我在谈还算稳定的恋爱
I’m in a stable-ish relationship.
因此我们认为 目前
Which leads us to believe at this juncture
我们最好只请你做顾问
we’d only like to use you as a consultant.
你请不起我
You can’t afford me.
不过 我愿放弃我的固定预付聘金
Then again, I will waive my customary retainer
以求你帮个小忙
in exchange for a small favor.
罗德和我要去华盛顿
Rhodey and I are being honored
接受表彰 我们需要个颁奖人
in Washington and we need a presenter.
我会想办法的
I’ll see what I can do.
今天 我很荣幸能在这里
It is my honor to be here today
将这份荣誉
to present these distinguished awards
颁给詹姆斯·罗德中校和托尼·斯塔克先生
to Lieutenant Colonel James Rhodes and Mr. Tony Stark,
他是国宝级人物
who is, of course, a national treasure.
谢谢 中校
Thank you, Lieutenant Colonel,
感谢你杰出的表现
for such an exceptionally distinguished performance.
-这是你应得的 -谢谢 先生
– You deserve this. – Thank you, sir.
斯塔克先生
Mr. Stark.
感谢你杰出的表现
Thank you for such an exceptionally distinguished performance.
这是你应得的
You deserve this.
抱歉
Oh, sorry.
一个小刺[混♥蛋♥]居然能这么讨人厌 是吧
Funny how annoying a little prick can be, isn’t it?
拍张照吧
Let’s get a photo.
美国新墨西哥州
迷人之地
长官 我们找到了
Sir, we’ve found it.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!