Okay.
安全漏洞
你不能进来
You can’t come in here.
等等
Hold on.
启用
每一组无人机都在用
Each set of drones is communicating
独特的语言沟通
in its own unique language.
那就选一个 只用那个
Well, choose one and focus on that.
你试过俄语吗 试试俄语吧
Have you tried Russian? Why don’t you try Russian?
注意 W区有闯入者
Attention. We have intrusion on Grid W.
收到 就去
We got it. We’re on our way.
我打倒他了
I got him!
-罗德 你还锁定着呢吗 -是啊
– Rhodey, you still locked on? – Yeah.
是恶搞了一句军队俗语
丢下袜子 抓条鳄鱼
Drop your socks and grab your Crocs.
我们要湿了脚了
We’re about to get wet on this ride.
等等
Wait, wait, wait!
他跑了
He’s gone.
抱歉 哥们 必须甩掉几个
I’m sorry, buddy. Had to thin out the herd.
你的位置
What’s your 20?
-你在干什么 -重启罗德的战衣
– What are you doing? – I’m rebooting Rhodey’s suit.
托尼
Tony!
访问系统
重启完成
Reboot complete.
你的铁哥们回来了
You got your best friend back.
非常感谢 罗曼诺夫特工
Thank you very much, Agent Romanoff.
新胸膛电源做得好
Well done with the new chest piece.
我看到输出显著提高
I am reading significantly higher output
你的生命体征看上去也好多了
and your vitals all look promising.
是啊 我暂时不会死了 谢谢
Yes, for the moment, I’m not dying. Thank you.
什么叫你不会死了 你是说你要死了吗
What do you mean you’re not dying? Did you just say you’re dying?
那是你吗 我不会死的
Is that you? No, I’m not.
-现在不会了 -怎么回事啊
– Not anymore. – What’s going on?
我本打算告诉你的 我不想吓到你
I was going to tell you. I didn’t want to alarm you.
你本打算告诉我的 你原本真要死了吗
You were gonna tell me? You really were dying?
-你没让我说出口 -你怎么不告诉我
– You didn’t let me. – Why didn’t you tell me that?
我本想给你做个煎蛋卷顺便告诉你的
I was gonna make you an omelet and tell you.
蜜月再吵 有敌人来了 托尼
Save it for the honeymoon. You got incoming, Tony.
看来他们都去找你了
Looks like the fight’s coming to you.
-好 派珀 -你现在没事了吧
– Great. Pepper? – Are you okay now?
我没事了 别生气
I am fine. Don’t be mad.
-我会正式道歉的 -我就生气了
– I will formally apologize… – I am mad!
等我不用抵御汉默无人机攻击了的
When I’m not fending off a Hammeroid attack.
-好吧 -我们本可以去威尼斯的
– Fine. – We could have been in Venice.
得了
Oh, please.
罗德
Rhodes?
醒醒 哥们 我需要你
Snap out of it, buddy. I need you.
他们来了 快点 起来
They’re coming. Come on, let’s roll. Get up.
天呐 这战衣还你好了
Oh, man. You can have your suit back.
你没事吧
You Okay?
嗯 谢谢
Yeah, thanks.
-托尼 对不起 -不用
– Tony, look, I’m sorry, okay? – Don’t be.
不 我本该更信任你的
No. I should have trusted you more.
是我害你陷入了这样的局面 别想了
I’m the one who put you in this position. Forget it.
不 的确怪你 但我想说句对不起
No. It’s your fault. I just wanted to say I’m sorry.
谢谢 我就想听到这个 搭档
Thank you. That’s all I wanted to hear. Partner.
他们随时会火力全开地冲过来 有什么计划
They’re coming in hot, any second. What’s the play?
我们得占领高地
Well, we want to take the high ground, okay?
把火力最大的武器安排在山脊上
So let’s put the biggest gun up on that ridge.
好的
Got you.
-你想站哪 -你去哪
– Where do you want to be? – Where are you going?
你说什么呢
What’re you talking about?
-我是指我啦 -你有件重武器
– I meant me. – You have a big gun.
但你不是重武器
You are not the big gun.
-托尼 别嫉妒嘛 -不 真低调
– Tony, don’t be jealous. – No. It’s subtle,
-这么多花里胡哨 -嗯
– all the bells and whistles. – Yeah.
-这叫狠角色 -好吧
– It’s called being a badass. – Fine.
好吧 你上去 我引他们过来
All right. You go up top. I’ll draw them in.
别待在这下面 这位置最糟了
Don’t stay down here. This is the worst place to be.
好吧 你有位置了
Okay, you got a spot.
-那我站哪 -这叫死地 托尼
– Where’s mine? – It’s the kill box, Tony. Okay?
你会死在这里的
This is where you go to die.
-看到了吗 -嗯 厉害
– See that? – Yeah, yeah, nice.
罗德
Rhodey’?
蹲下
Get down.
下次你该先用那个
I think you should lead with that next time.
嗯 抱歉 老大
Yeah. Sorry, boss.
这个我只能用一次 一次性的
I can only use it once. It’s a one-off.
我五分钟前就说了
I told you that five minutes ago.
就是他
That’s your guy here.
-什么 -你被捕了
– Excuse me? – You’re being placed under arrest.
-开什么玩笑 -手背后 先生
– Are you kidding me? – Hands behind your back, sir.
我在帮忙呢
I’m trying to help here.
我懂了 我明白你想干什么了
I get it. I see what you’re doing.
你想扣在我头上 是吗
You’re trying to pin this on me, huh?
好啊 厉害
That’s good. That’s good.
你开始有执行总裁的样子了 铲除对手
You’re starting to think like a CEO, taking out the competition.
我喜欢 你以为你搞倒我了吗
I like that. You think you’re making a problem for me?
我会给你制♥造♥麻烦的
I’m gonna make a problem for you.
我们很快会再见的
I’m gonna be seeing you again real soon.
等他们到了 最好把他们安排在
When they get here, I think you should station them
南侧 东侧和两个西侧出口
at the south, east and both west exits.
我们已经关闭了进出威利点的7号♥列车
We shut down the 7 train in and out of Willets Point already.
让城际大巴送民众去运行线路疏散
Well, have city buses there to ferry people to operating lines.
好 你跟我们来吗
Yeah. Are you coming with us?
-不 我要待在这儿 等园区清空 -好
– No, I’m gonna stay till the park is clear. – Okay.
注意 又飞来一个无人机
Heads up. You got one more drone incoming.
这个看上去不一样
This one looks different.
冲击能量高得多
The repulsor signature is significantly higher.
很高兴又碰面了
Good to be back.
这可不妙
This ain’t gonna be good.
我为这家伙准备了特别的东西
I got something special for this guy.
我要用前妻炸开他的堡垒
I’m gonna bust his bunker with the Ex-Wife.
什么
With the what?
汉默科技吗
Hammer tech?
是啊
Yeah.
交给我吧
I got this.
罗德 我有主意了
Rhodes. I got an idea.
-你想当英雄吗 -什么
– You want to be a hero? – What?
我需要个跟班 把手举起来
I could really use a sidekick. Put your hand up.
-这就是你的主意 -嗯
– This is your idea? – Yep.
我准备好了 开始吧
I’m ready. I’m ready. Go, go, go!
接招
Take it.
你输了
You lose.
这些无人机都要爆♥炸♥了
All these drones are rigged to blow.
我们得赶紧走 哥们
We gotta get out of here, man.
派珀
Pepper?
天呐 我真受不了了
Oh, my God! I can’t take this anymore.
-你受不了了 -我受不了了
– You can’t? – I can’t take this.
-看看我啊 -我的身体
– Look at me. – My body, literally,
真是受不了这压力了
cannot handle the stress.
我都无法知道你是会
I never know if you’re gonna
害死自己 还是祸害整个公♥司♥
kill yourself or wreck the whole company.
我觉得我♥干♥得还挺不错的
I think I did okay.
我辞职 我要辞职
I quit. I’m resigning.
我受够了
That’s it.
你说什么 你不干了
What did you just say? You’re done?
真是意外 也不意外
That’s surprising. No, it’s not surprising.
我懂的
I get it.
你不用找借口
You don’t have to make any excuses.
我没想找借口
I’m… I’m… I’m not making any excuses.
你其实刚刚就找了借口
You actually were just making excuses.
-但不用的 -不 那不是找借口