曼哈顿和外♥围♥区
Manhattan and outlying boroughs.
希望你准备好了
I hope you’re ready.
通话追踪未完成
Call trace incomplete.
为维护和平
贾斯汀·汉默
-先生 -你要做测试 就做吧
– Sir… – You want to run some tests, run them.
顺便组装战衣 现在就做
And assemble the suit while you’re at it. Put it together now.
我们尚不清楚影响…
We are unclear as to the effects…
我不想听 贾维斯
I don’t want to hear it, Jarvis.
一股椰子味儿
That tastes like coconut.
还有金属味儿
And metal.
好啊
Yeah!
我会在下面等的
I’ll keep the car down here, all right?
谢谢 哈皮
Thank you, Happy.
贾斯汀·汉默
Justin Hammer.
他的展示马上将在主展馆进行
His presentation will begin shortly in the main pavilion.
汉默先进武器系统
好啊
Yeah.
这就对了 谢谢大家前来
That’s what I’m talking about. Thanks for coming.
女士们先生们 太久以来
Ladies and gentlemen, for far too long,
这个国家
this country
不得不让它勇敢的儿女身陷险境
has had to place its brave men and women in harm’s way,
但后来出现了钢铁侠
but then the Iron Man arrived,
我们以为牺牲生命的日子过去了
and we thought the days of losing lives were behind us.
很遗憾 那项科技我们无法获得
Sadly, that technology was kept out of reach.
那不公平 那不对
That’s not fair. That’s not right.
-也太可惜了 -天呐
– And it’s just too bad. – Oh, Lord.
不管怎样 它还是了不起的创新
Regardless, it was an impressive innovation,
登上了全世界的头条
one that grabbed headlines the world over.
今天 朋友们
Well, today, my friends,
媒体遭遇了一个新问题
the press is faced with quite a different problem.
他们要没墨了
They are about to run out of ink.
拿走
Get that out of here.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
今天我向你们介绍
today I present to you
美国♥军♥队的新面孔
the new face of the United States military.
汉默无人机
The Hammer drone.
陆军
Army!
海军
Navy!
空军
Air Force!
陆战队
Marines!
好啊
Yeah!
真棒
Yeah!
要我说 这可比拉拉队好多了
That’s a hell of a lot better than some cheerleaders, let me tell you.
但这项技术虽然极具革命性
But as revolutionary as this technology is,
总还是会有
there will always be a need
需要人亲临战场的时候
for man to be present in the theater of war.
女士们先生们 今天我骄傲地向大家介绍
Ladies and gentlemen, today I am proud to present to you
原型机1号♥
the very first prototype in
多威胁响应战衣
the Variable Threat Response Battle Suit
及其驾驶员 空军中校詹姆斯·罗德
and its pilot, Air Force Lieutenant Colonel James Rhodes.
什么
What?
对于美国和其盟友 汉默工业将…
For America and its allies, Hammer Industries is reporting for…
我们有麻烦了
We got trouble.
托尼 现场还有平民呢
Tony, there are civilians present.
我是受命前来 咱们现在别闹
I’m here on orders. Let’s not do this right now.
冲大家挥挥手
Give them a wave.
好啊 好
Hey, all right. Yeah.
他们都有危险 我们得让他们撤离
All these people are in danger. We gotta get them out of here.
你接下来五分钟里得相信我
You gotta trust me for the next five minutes.
我试过了 结果在你家被丢来丢去
Yeah, I tried that. I got tossed around your house,
-记得吗 -听我说 我认为他在跟万科合作
– remember? – Listen, I think he’s working with Vanko.
万科还活着
Vanko’s alive?
好啊
Yeah.
他在哪
Where is he?
-什么 -万科在哪
– What? – Where’s Vanko?
-谁 -说
– Who? – Tell me.
你为什么要来啊
What are you doing here, man?
启动
-是你弄的吗 -不是 不是我
– Is that you? – No, I’m not doing that.
不是我启动的
That’s not me.
我动不了了 我被锁定了 我被锁定了
I can’t move. I’m locked up. I’m locked up!
快走 整个系统都被入侵了
Get out of here. Go! This whole system’s been compromised.
我们出去打
Let’s take it outside.
启用
不 不
No. No!
贾维斯 黑进去
Jarvis, break in.
-我得控制他 -是 先生
– I need to own him. – Yes, sir.
托尼 我锁定了 我锁定目标了
Tony, Tony, I’m locked on. I have target lock.
-锁定什么 -你
– On what? – On you.
托尼 你后面
Tony, on your six!
怎么回事 发生了什么事
What’s going on? What’s happening?
软件被覆盖了
The software’s been overridden.
什么 什么叫被覆盖了
What? What do you mean it’s been overridden?
-那什么意思 -他应该是控制了无人机
– What does that mean? – I think he slaved the drones.
那不可能
That’s impossible.
-联♥系♥守卫 -电♥话♥都断线了 先生
– Call the guards. – All the phones are down, sir.
那打手♥机♥
Well, then call their… Call their cells.
手♥机♥也打不通 先生
Their cell phones are not working, either, sir.
他把我们锁在主机外面了
He’s locked us out of the mainframe.
谁把你锁在主机外面了
Who’s locked you out of the mainframe?
拜托 走开吧
Please, please, go away. Go away.
-我能处理好 -是吗
– I’ve got this handled. – Have you now?
是的
Yes, I do.
事实上 要不是你那位来了
In fact, if your guy hadn’t showed up,
也不会出这种事
this wouldn’t be happening.
拜托了 走吧 谢谢
So please, now go away. Thank you.
我们得把这俩小妞赶出去
Listen, we got to get these bitches out of here.
什么
What?
告诉我是谁搞的鬼
You tell me who’s behind this.
是谁搞的鬼
Who’s behind this?
伊凡 伊凡·万科
Ivan. Ivan Vanko.
-他在哪 -在我的公♥司♥
– Where is he? – He’s at my facility.
-请接纽约警局 -不不
– I need NYPD, please. – No, no, no!
-指挥中心 -不 甜心
– Command Central. – No, no, honey.
-别联♥系♥当局 -好 马上
– Don’t call the authorities. – Okay. Right away. Right away.
让开 让开
Step aside. Step aside.
把你知道的情况都告诉我 说
Tell me everything you know. Go.
-怎么样了 贾维斯 -远程重启失败
– How are we doing, Jarvis? – Remote reboot unsuccessful.
这边来
This way.
没人接电♥话♥ 怎么回事啊
Nobody’s answering the phone. What’s going on?
上车 带我去汉默工业
Get in the car. Take me to Hammer Industries.
我不会带你去任何地方的
I’m not taking you anywhere.
好啊 你要我来开车吗
Fine. You want me to drive?
不 我开车 上车
No, I’m driving. Get in the car.
下线
好样的 孩子
Nice work, kid.
多个敌人靠近你了
You got multiples coming in on you.
把火力从博览会引开吧
Let’s get this away from the Expo.
等我们到了 我需要你守在外面
When we arrive, I need you to watch the perimeter.
我要进入大楼 拿下目标
I’m gonna enter the facility and take down the target.
-看路 -没问题
– Watch the road. – I got it. I got it.
下线
听着
Listen, listen.
有一群刚离队 又调头回博览会了
A pack just peeled off. They’re headed back to the Expo.

Got it.
我靠近你了
I’m closing on you.
大炮准备发射了 托尼 小心
Ordnance coming in hot, Tony. Watch it.
-留在车里 -我不要留在车里
– Stay in the car. – I’m not staying in the car.
我叫你留在车里了
I said, stay in the car.
你穿的是什么
What are you wearing?
我不会让你一个人进去的
Look, I’m not letting you go in there alone.
你想帮忙吗 车别熄火
You want to help? Keep the car running.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!