我再走一遍
I’ll… l’ll… l’ll come in and…
你在等我吗
Are you waiting on me?
所以 代表斯塔克工业全体
So, from all of us at Stark Industries,
我要亲自向你介绍
I’d like to personally show you
我的屁♥股♥
my ass.
我想…不行
I’d like to… I can’t… This is…
真是的 拍好了吧
I can’t… We have this, don’t we?
真是荒唐
This is a ridiculous way…
科技
Everything
可以
is achievable
实现一切
through technology.
托尼
Tony?
你还太小 现在不会理解
You’re too young to understand this right now,
所以我还是录下来给你看吧
so I thought I would put it on film for you.
我建这个是为了你
I built this for you.
总有一天 你会明白这远不仅仅
And someday you’ll realize that it represents a whole lot more
只是人们的发明 这是我一生的心血
than just people’s inventions. It represents my life’s work.
这是通往未来的钥匙
This is the key to the future.
我受我现在时代的科技所限制
I’m limited by the technology of my time,
但有一天你能解开它
but one day you’ll figure this out.
到时候
And when you do,
你将能改变世界
you will change the world.
我这辈子 自始至终
What is and always will be
最伟大的创造
my greatest creation
就是你
is you.
-六美元 -我没拿现金
– $6. Six. – I don’t have any dough.
-给 -不 先生 这太多了
– Here. – No, sir, that’s too much.
没事的 拿着吧
No, it’s fine. Take that.
-没事的 -不 先生
– It’s fine. – No, sefior.
拿着吧 我不喜欢被人递东西
Take it. Take it. I don’t like people handing me things.
放在那里就好 很好
If you just drop that there, that’d be great.
-你是钢铁侠吗 -有时候吧
– Are you Iron Man? – Sometimes.
我们相信你
We believe in you.
那是对商业资产的违法扣押
It was an illegal seizure of trademark property.
-波茨小姐 -放松
– Miss Potts? – Relax.
-斯塔克先生 -来了
– Mr. Stark… – Is here.
-他不肯 -是啊 没事的
– He refuses… – I don’t. It’s fine.
-马上就完 -听着 我们的立场是
– I’ll just be a second. – Listen, it’s our position
斯塔克工业拥有且仍然拥有
that Stark has and continues to maintain
马克2号♥平台的所有权
proprietary ownership of the Mark II platform.
斯塔克先生宣布他就是钢铁侠时
When Mr. Stark announced he was indeed Iron Man,
他向美国做出了一个承诺
he was making a promise to America.
托尼·斯塔克完了
不 战衣是我们的
No, the suit belongs to us.
我们相信他会守护我们
We trusted that he would look out for us.
-是啊 但你不… -他显然没有
– Yeah, but you’re not… – He obviously did not.
伯特
Burt…
-现在我们得知他的秘书 -是的
– And now we learn that his secretary… – Yes, it does.
名叫维吉尼亚·”派珀”·波茨的女人
a woman named Virginia “Pepper” Potts,
被任命为斯塔克工业的执行总裁
has been appointed as CEO of Stark Industries.
她有什么资质
What are her qualifications?
-不 -波茨小姐完全没有
– No. – Ms. Potts is doing nothing
控制住这场糟糕的…
to manage this terrible…
-静音 -不
– Mute. – No…
伯特 伯特 听我说
Burt… Burt… Burt, listen to me.
别告诉我我们有全国最好的专利律师
Don’t tell me that we have the best patent lawyers in the country
还不许我提出诉讼
and then not let me pursue this.
我会把这些东西搬走的
I’ll get this stuff out of here.
那就叫总统签个命令啊
Well, then, tell the President to sign an order.
我们到博览会上谈
We’ll talk about it at the Expo.
汉默明晚要做什么展示
Hammer’s giving some presentation tomorrow evening.
-托尼·斯塔克会去吗 -我会吗
– Will Tony Stark be there? – Will I?
-不 他不会 -我想去的
– No, he will not. – I would like to be.
再见
Bye.
-有空吗 -没有
– Got a minute? – No.
拜托 你刚挂了电♥话♥
Come on, you just got off the phone.
又没什么事 就30秒
You’re fine, 30 seconds.
-29 28 -好吧 我…
– Twenty-nine. Twenty-eight. – Okay, I…
我刚开车过来的
I was just driving over here,
我本以为我是要来道歉的 但不是的
and I thought I was coming to basically apologize, but I’m not.
-你不是来道歉的 -听着
– You didn’t come here to apologize? – Look,
这是不用说的
that goes without saying,
我在努力了
and I’m working on that.
但我没有完全对你说实话
But I haven’t been entirely upfront with you,
我想做正确的事
and I just want to try to make good.
我能把这个挪开吗 简直疯了
Can I move this? This is crazy.
简直像个摩天轮
It’s like a Ferris wheel going.
-我还想… -不行
– I’m trying to get some… – No.
你知道人生多短吗
Do you know how short life is?
如果我从没表达…
And if I never got to express…
对了 这对我来说也挺有启示性
And by the way, this is somewhat revelatory to me.
我不在乎…我在乎的 那样就好了
And I don’t care… I mean, I care. It would be nice.
我不指望你…
I’m not expecting you to…
我想说的是
Look, here’s what I’m trying to say.
-我直说了吧 -你打住吧
– I’m just gonna say it. – Let me stop you right here, okay?
因为如果你再说一个”我”
Because if you say “I” one more time,
我真的要拿什么东西砸你的脑袋了
I’m gonna actually hurl something at your head, I think.
我在努力管理一家公♥司♥
I am trying to run a company.
-你知道那都包括做什么吗 -知道
– Do you have any idea what that entails? – Yes.
大家都指望着你做钢铁侠 而你却失踪了
People are relying on you to be Iron Man and you’ve disappeared,
而我只能到处灭你的火
and all I’m doing is putting out your fires
并为此承受压力
and taking the heat for it.
我在尽力做本该你做的工作
I am trying to do the job that you were meant to do.
你是给我拿了草莓来吗
Did you bring me strawberries?
你知道这世上我只对一样东西
Did you know that there’s only one thing on Earth
-过敏吗 -草莓过敏
– that I’m allergic to? – Allergic to strawberries.
这是进步 派珀
This is progress, Pepper.
我就知道你跟这玩意有点什么关联
I knew there was a correlation between you and this.
-我需要你 -我也需要你
– I need you… – I need you, too.
-马上离开 -我就是想说这个
– To leave now. – That’s what I’m trying to…
波茨小姐
Ms. Potts?
-进来吧 -25分钟后动身
– Come on in. – Wheels up in 25 minutes.
谢谢
Thank you.
还需要什么吗 老板
Anything else, boss?
-不用了 哈皮 -不用 我还需要
– I’m good, Hap. – No, I’ll be just…
一小会儿
another minute.
这一离婚俩孩子都不跟我啊
I lost both the kids in the divorce.
不好吗
No.
你在这里还适应吗 娜塔莉
Are you blending in well here, Natalie?
在斯塔克企业
Here at Stark Enterprises?
你是叫娜塔莉 是吧
Your name is Natalie, isn’t it?
我以为你俩不和呢
I thought you two didn’t get along.
-没有 -你就是不喜欢我啊
– No. That’s not so. – It’s just me you don’t care for.
-不说话吗 -其实 正好你来了
– No? Nothing? – Actually, while you’re here,
或许你和娜塔莉可以谈一下
maybe you and Natalie could discuss the
私人物品的事
matter of the personal belongings.
没问题
Absolutely.
你居然能忍♥住没说
I’m surprised you can keep your mouth shut.
你可真厉害
Boy, you’re good.
你的狡猾简直令人赞叹 你怎么做到的
You are mind-blowingly duplicitous. How do you do it?
你就直接破坏…你简直是三重骗子
You just tear things… You’re a triple impostor.
我从没见过你这样的
I’ve never seen anything like you.
你有任何真实的东西吗
Is there anything real about you?
你真会拉丁语吗
Do you even speak Latin?
什么意思 等等 什么
Which means? Wait. What?
你说了什么
What did you just say?
你要么自己开车回家
It means you can either drive yourself home
要么我找人来接你
or I can have you collected.
你真厉害
You’re good.
通往未来的钥匙在这里
贾维斯 麻烦你做个数码的结构线框
Jarvis, could you kindly Vac-U-Form a digital wire frame?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!