她在跟我说话 爸爸
She’s talking to me, daddy.
就是些女孩之间的事
Just a little girl talk.
你们可以在屋里说 天已经晚了
Well, you can talk inside. It’s late.
杰西好几天没听到艾丽丝的消息
Jacey didn’t hear from Alice for several days.
最后 帕姆带着一条信息来了
And then, finally, Pam arrived with a message.
她怎么样?
How is she?
她在船屋
She’s at the Ъoathouse.
出什么事了?
What’s going on?
告诉杰西我很抱歉
Tell Jacey I’m sorry.
艾丽丝?
Alice?
我已经为我女儿做好了规划 霍特先生
I have plans for my daughters, Mr. Holt,
而且规划里面没有你
And they don’t include you.
我了解你
I know you.
相比于你了解我 我更了解你
I know you better than you know me.
我知道所有的方法
I know all there is to know
阻止你混进一个富裕的家庭
About screwing your way into a wealthy family,
我更决不会让你混进我的家
And I’ll never let you screw your way into mine.
艾丽丝
Alice!
艾丽丝
Alice!
艾丽丝 天呀
Alice! god.
她在哪?
Where is she?
你以为你是谁?
Who do you think you are?
该死的 她在哪?-出去
Goddamn it, Where is she? get out!
艾丽丝 艾丽丝 出来
Alice! Alice! get out of here!
报♥警♥ 乔安
Call the police, Joan.
你个狗♥娘♥养♥的
You son of a bitch.
她在哪?
Where is she?
告诉我她在哪
Tell me where she is.
在你后面 霍特先生
Behind you, Mr. Holt.
嘿 宝贝…
Hey, baby…
过来
Come on.
到我这来
Come with me right now.
现在 赶快滚出去
Now, get the hell out of here,
小色鬼
You ruttin’ stud.
把你的小鸡♥巴♥挪的离我女儿远远的
Keep your poor boy dick out of my daughters.

Hi.

Hi.
怎么了?
What’s up?
我在想
I’ve been thinking
也许咱俩这段时间不应该见面了
That maybe we shouldn’t see each other right now.
可以
Ok.
回头见
See you around.
杰西 为什么要花半天加一整夜…
Jacey, Why spend all night and half the day tomorrow
在芝加哥等去费城的巴士?
In Chicago waiting for the philadelphia bus?
为什么不等早上的呢?
Why not just wait till the morning?
因为我越早离开这个该死的城市
Because the sooner I get out of this fucking town,
越好
The better.
随你吧
Suit yourself.
该死的
Damn it.
我不知道为什么他不能忘记她们
I don’t know why he couldn’t just forget about them.
谁?
Who?
艾伯特一家
The Abbotts.
世上没有不带艾伯特结局
There’s no end of Abbotts in this world,
如果这就是你想要的
If that’s what you need.
他就是需要这个
He just needs that somehow.
实际上 我知道为什么
Actually, I know how.
你什么意思?
What do you mean?
你怎么会知道?
How do you know?
查理死的时候我几乎崩溃了
I was just a wreck when Charlie died.
杰西还不到两岁
Jacey was almost 2,
我怀着你才8个月
And I was 8 months pregnant with you.
而且…
And…
嗯…
Well…
有些早晨我都很不好
Some mornings i’d be crying before I even woke up.
然后你出生了
And then you were born.
杰西被晾在一边了
And Jacey just got lost in there.
我没给他任何帮助
I didn’t have anything for him.
我应该带你们离开这
I should’ve taken us away from here,
去别的地方
Gone somewhere else.
为什么?
Why?
嗯 查理死后
Well, after Charlie died,
劳埃德·艾伯特开始顺路过来
Lloyd Abbott started dropping by
在他下班回家的路上
On his way home from work.
他对那次打赌感到很难过
He felt so bad about that bet
查理在湖边和他赌的
That Charlie had made with him at the lake.
愚蠢的…
That foolish…
愚蠢的赌注
Idiotic bet.
可怜的劳埃德
Poor Lloyd.
我真替他难过
I felt sorry for him.
但他来的太频繁了
But he started dropping by so often
于是…
That…
人们开始议论纷纷
People began to talk.
然后有一天 我在乌尔沃斯
And then one day, I was in Woolworth’s.
我在市中心吃午饭
I was having lunch at the counter
突然 乔安 艾伯特…
And suddenly, There was Joan Abbott…
冲着我尖叫
Screaming at me
说让我别再跟她丈夫劳埃德睡了
To stop sleeping with her husband, With Lloyd.
我…我说不出话来
I…I was speechless.
我…
I…
我还没回过神来 她就走了
She was gone before I could find my tongue.
上帝
Christ.
我去看乔安
I went to see Joan.
我想打消她的念头
I wanted to put her mind at rest.
我想告诉她…
I wanted to tell her…
可为什么?
But why?
为什么镇里的每一个人都相信乔安 艾伯特?
Why did everyone in town believe Joan Abbott?
因为她是乔安 艾伯特
Because she’s Joan Abbott.
我恨这个镇子
I hate this town.
我恨艾伯特一家
I hate the Abbotts.
也许我不应该告诉你
Maybe I shouldn’t have told you.
我已经知道了
I already knew.

Oh.
大家还在谈论这事?
People still talk about it?
我从没听到有人谈论这事
I never heard anyone talk about it.
至少没人跟我说过
Not to me, at least.
那 那怎么–
Well, Then how did–
杰西
Jacey.
哦 天呀
Oh, lord.
杰西也知道了
Jacey knows, Too.
是的 可是…
Yeah, but…
他认为那是真的
He thinks it really happened.
我生平第一次
For the first time in my life
从我记事起
That I can remember,
看见我妈妈哭泣
I saw my mother cry.
离开哈利镇去上学让我很伤心
I felt sad leaving Haley for college,
为我妈妈伤心 因为她曾经被抛在身后
Sad for my mother because she had been left behind,
先是我父亲
First by my father,
然后是我哥哥
Then by my brother,
现在又成了我
And now by me.
我在哈利镇仅存的过去
the only part of my past in Haley
那个让我永远无法停止想念的
That I never stopped thinking about,
并非某一天
Not for a day,
而是帕姆
Was Pam.
在那个春天 我的过去抓住了我
Then that spring, my past caught up with me.
帕姆?
Pam?
道格?
Doug?
嗨 – 嗨
Hi. hi.
你在干什么?
What are you up to?
我有时过来去图书馆
I come down sometimes to use the library.
布林茅尔学院怎么样?
How’s Bryn Mawr?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!