鲁莽并非艾丽丝的秉性
being reckless was not a true part of Alice’s nature.
但困兽犹斗
Like any trapped animal,
她什么事都干的出来
She was capable of almost anything.
绝望让她变的危险
Her desperation made her dangerous,
而杰西沉醉于艾伯特家的姑娘
And Jacey’s addiction to the Abbotts
疯狂地想拥有她
Made him desperate to possess her.
埃琳娜现在生活在芝加哥
Eleanor’s living in Chicago now.
是么?
She is?
对 她要去念空乘学校
Yeah. She’s going to stewardess school.
空乘学校学什么?
What do they teach her at stewardess school?
不知道
I don’t know.
学如何扭屁♥股♥吧
How to wiggle your bottom.
真的?也许你应该去那而不是布林茅尔学院
Really? maybe you should go there instead of Bryn Mawr.

Ow!
抱歉 抱歉
I’m sorry, I’m sorry.
疼么?
Did it hurt?
我不是故意的
It was an accident.
看着点你的大脚
Be careful with your big feet.
过来
Come here.
想上楼么?
Wanna go upstairs?

No.
我想也许你已经厌倦接吻了
I just thought maybe you were tired of just kissing.
我没有 你不想?
I’m not. are you?
不是…
No…
但抚摸很棒
But touching is nice.
我们正在抚摸
We are touching.
我知道 我就是…
I know. I just…
想看看你实际的样子
Would like to see what you look like
不♥穿♥衣服的样子
Without any clothes on.
哦 道格
Tsk! oh, Doug.
嗯 什么?你不好奇吗?
Well, What? aren’t you curious?
我知道我不♥穿♥衣服的样子
I know what I look like without any clothes on.
我看起来就像赤身裸体
I look naked.
我能摸你的乳♥房♥♥么?
Can I touch your breasts?
不行
No.
隔着衣服摸?
Just on the outside?
不行
No.
你可以亲我
You can kiss me.
我喜欢嘴唇
I like lips.
你喜欢嘴唇?
You like lips?
我喜欢你的嘴唇 傻冒
I like your lips, blockhead.
我喜欢在这 像这样
I like being here like this.
但我们不上楼
But we’re not going upstairs
因为如果我们上楼
’cause if we go upstairs,
你明白我们会干什么事
You know what we’ll do then.
我可不想像我姐姐一样
I don’t want to be like my sisters,
爱莫能助
Not if I can help it.
好吧
Ok.
哦 糟糕 怎么回事?
Oh, shit. What is it?
我哥哥 他刚和你姐姐进了车♥库♥
My brother, he just went in the garage with your sister.
和埃琳娜?
With Eleanor?
艾丽丝
Alice.
帕姆 等一下
Pam, hold up.
你为什么不告诉我?
Why didn’t you tell me?
我不知道 这和什么有关–
I didn’t know. What’s this gotta do with–
天呀 她在干什么?
God! What is she doing?
为什么你能和我一起偷偷摸摸?
Why is it ok if you’re gonna sneak around with me,
可艾丽丝和杰西鬼混就不对?
But it’s not right for Alice to sneak around with Jacey?
因为这不一样
Because it’s different.
我不是艾丽丝 而且你也不是杰西
I’m not Alice, and you’re not Jacey.
艾丽丝像我妈妈
Alice is like my mother.
他们很容易受伤
They get hurt so easy.
它们就像没有壳的乌龟
They’re like turtles without shells.
你不了解我爸爸
You don’t know my dad.
你不了解对杰西来说他是什么样的人
You don’t know how he is about Jacey.
他把埃琳娜身上的问题都归咎于杰西
He blames him for everything that happened with Eleanor.
埃琳娜和很多人鬼混
Eleanor fooled around with a lot of guys.
你♥爸♥爸把她赶出去不是杰西的错
It’s not Jacey’s fault your dad kicked her out.
他不是把她赶出去
He didn’t kick her out.
他把她送到某个该死的疯子院去了
He sent her off to some goddamn nuthouse.
他把她送到威斯康星州的一家诊所
He just up and shipped her off to some clinic inWisconsin.
我–我以为你说她在芝加哥
I–i thought you said she’s in Chicago.
嗯 她现在是
Well, she is now.
他们一个月前把她放了出去
They let her out like a month ago.
糟糕
Shit.
是呀 糟糕
Yeah, shit.
道格
Doug.
杰西和谁在楼上?
Who’s upstairs with Jacey?
艾丽丝 艾伯特
Alice Abbott.
她有可能待多长时间?
How long is she likely to stay?
我不知道 但我猜待不到吃晚饭
I don’t know, but I wouldn’t hold up dinner.
你想吃晚饭么?
Do you want dinner?
不了 谢谢
No. thanks.
别坐在上面 道格刚刷过油漆–
Don’t sit on that. Doug just painted–
我知道
I know.
我今天必须带她来这里
I had to bring her here today.
我们无处可去
There’s just nowhere else we can go.
我很感激 杰西 但是–
I appreciate that, Jacey, but–
我爱她…
I love her…
我要娶她
And I am going to marry her.
她父母知道吗?
Do her parents know about this?
当然不
Of course not.
你不认为他们应该知道吗?
Don’t you think they should?
好吧 我一点也不在乎他们
Well, I don’t give a damn about them.
艾丽丝也和你一样想法?
Does Alice feel the same way you do?
她也爱我
She loves me.
那她答应嫁给你了?
And she’s agreed to marry you?
她会的
She will.
她需要时间 她很害怕
She needs time. She’s frightened.
这对她来说不容易
This isn’t easy for her.
那瞒着她父母呢?
And how is hiding it from her parents
更容易吗?
Make it any easier?
我们真的没有选择 有吗?
Well, We don’t really have any choice, do we?
艾丽丝是个成年女人 杰西
Alice is a grown woman, Jacey.
她有自己的孩子
She has a child of her own.
如果她爱你
If she loves you–
唯一重要的是
The only thing that matters
我以前把她从她父母身边推开了–
Is that I get her away from her parents before–
我不能支持你 杰西
I can’t be a party to that, Jacey.
我不需要你的帮助
Well, I don’t need your help.
我不要那个
And I’m not asking for it.
你得另找地方
You’re gonna have to find somewhere else
和艾丽丝在一起
To take Alice.
我不能让你再带她来这儿了
I can’t have you bringing her here again.
我很抱歉
I’m sorry.
杰西假装很关心艾丽丝
Jacey pretended to care for Alice so well,
错觉变得如此完整
The illusion became so complete
连他自己也被愚弄了
That even he was fooled.
嫁给我
marry me.
不可能
Impossible.
没有不可能的事
Nothing’s impossible.
滚开
Go away!
你是说这对你没什么意义吗?
Are you saying this doesn’t mean anything to you?
不要大声
Don’t scream.
不 不止这些
No, it’s more than that.
不要!
Don’t!
不要什么?
Don’t what?
艾丽丝
Alice!
什么事?爸爸
Yes, daddy?
你在跟谁说话?
Who are you talking to?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!