妈妈…
Mom…
好的 没问题 我送他回去
Yeah, sure, I’ll drive him home.
谢谢你停下来
Thanks for stopping.
好了 再见
OK. BYE-BYE.
你觉得你今天能修好么?
You think you’ll be finished sometime today?
我快中暑了
I’m getting sunstroke.
把上衣脱了
Put the top up.
别再像杰西那样了
Stop acting like Jacey.
是什么让你觉得自己这么酷?
What makes you think you’re so cool?
甚至不跟我说话
Can’t even talk to me.
说一件我对你做过的坏事
Name one bad thing i’ve ever done to you.
为什么?
Why?
来呀 说一件坏事
Go on. name one bad thing.
有什么意义?
What’s the point?
我不知道 你来告诉我
You tell me ’cause I don’t get it.
听着 我不是有钱人 我父亲才是
Look, I’m not rich. my father is.
而且我没法选择我的父亲
And I didn’t pick my father.
而且如果让我选择是要一堆钱…
And if I had a choice between having tons of money
还是要另外一个父亲
Or having another father,
我一定会愉快的当一个穷♥人♥
I’d be absolutely delighted to be poor.
但很不幸 生活不不能随便选择
But unfortunately, life is just not a cafeteria.
生活不能随便选择?
Life is not a cafeteria?
你知道我是什么意思
You know what I mean.
我应该为你感到难过
I’m supposed to feel sorry for you
因为你很有钱?
’cause you’re rich?
我也应该为你感到难过
And I’m supposed to feel sorry for you
因为你很穷?
’cause you’re so poor?

No.
那就打住吧
Then just stop it.
打住什么?
Stop what?
别再像对艾伯特家那样对待我
Stop treating me like an Abbott.
那我到底应该怎么对待你?
Then how the hell am I supposed to treat you?
像你以前那样
Like you used to.
普通的帕姆
Like just plain Pam.
而且你别说抱歉
And you don’t have to say you’re sorry.
也别一幅讨人嫌的模样
And don’t look like somebody just ran over your dog.
你让我有时候想对你发飙
You just make me want to scream sometimes.
你看什么?
What are you looking at?
看你
You.
其他人呢?
Where is everybody?
啊…
Uh…
呃…
Um…
嗯 我们就是所有人
Well, We are everyone.
但你说过…
But you said that–
不 我没说过 我说的是…
No, I didn’t. I said that…
一次野餐
There was a picnic.
我没有说是否邀请了其他人
I didn’t say whether or not anyone else was invited.
你要去哪?
Where you going?
不好意思 我以为
I’m sorry. I thought–
你到这是来见我的
You came here to see me.
你不是来见其他人的 对么?
You didn’t come here to see anybody else, did you?
所以你才自己过来 而不是带着苏珊一起来
That’s why you didn’t bring Susan along.
我已婚了
I’m married.
我以为你离婚了
I thought you were getting a divorce.
是离了 但还没办理完
I am, but it’s not final yet.
况且 我还比你大2岁
Besides, I’m 2 years older than you.
太好了
Good.
一会要是警♥察♥过来…
Then if the cops come…
我们就说是你买♥♥的啤酒
We can just tell them you bought the beer.

Ay.
那你看起来更像谁
So who do you look more like,
你妈妈还是你♥爸♥爸?
Your mom or your dad?
不知道
I don’t know.
你♥爸♥爸什么样?
What’d your father look like?
像照片
Like a photograph.
我一点不了解他
I never knew him.
他好像在我出生前一个月去世的
He died like a month before I was even born.
杰西可能比我更像他
Jacey probably looks like him more than I do.
你知道杰西是因他而得名的么?
Did you know he’s named after him?
之所以他被叫做杰西
That’s how he got to be called Jacey,
来源于他名字JOHN CHARLES的简写–J.C.
After his initials, john charles–j.c.
他死于车祸 是么?
He died in a car wreck, right?
你从没听说过那些事?
You never heard about that?
哪些事?
About what?
是在一辆车里
It was sort of a car.
淹死了或者冻死了 也许两种情况都有
He drowned or froze to death or both.
我不知道
I don’t know.
他想把车开出泥岛
He was trying to drive out to mud island.
泥岛在湖中♥央♥
Mud island is in the middle of the lake.
那会是冬天 湖面都冻住了
It was winter. the lake was froze over.
那可真够蠢的
That’s pretty stupid.
抱歉
I’m sorry.
没关系
It’s all right.
是很蠢
It is stupid.
太蠢了
Real stupid.
他用那个打赌
He did it on a bet.
跟别人赌20块钱 赌他能做到
He bet someone 20 bucks that he could do it.
开了车过去
Made it all the way out there, Too.
回来的路上掉进了冰里
He went through the ice on his way back.
哦 天哪
Oh, boy.

Rrahh!
你知道么 我觉得我爸爸和杰西一样
You know, I think my dad was like Jacey is.
有些人就是胆大妄为
You know, some guys are just daredevils.
就像有一次 我向杰西挑战
Like one time, I dared Jacey
他不能后空翻…
That he couldn’t do a backflip
…从车♥库♥顶上翻到落叶堆里
Off the garage roof into a big pile of leaves,
可他做到了
And he did it.
有一次 埃琳娜和我偷偷跑出去
One time, Eleanor and I snuck out
然后一♥丝♥不♥挂♥地在广场上跑
And ran around the yard naked.
真的?
You did?
也是够大胆的
It was sort of a dare, Too.
她怂恿我 我怂恿她
She dared me, and I dared her,
于是我们都那么干了
So we both did it.
你们是绕圈呢
You walked around,
还是从一棵树跑到另一棵树?
Or did you like run from tree to tree?
我们绕圈
We just walked around.
前院还是后院?
Front yard or backyard?
后院
Backyard.
位置很重要么?
Does it matter?

Yeah.
后院裸奔有点假惺惺
Backyard nudity is hypocritical.
言不由衷
It’s insincere.
人们的言行
People should do and say
应该就是他们原本的感受和想法
Exactly what they feel or think
而且不必隐瞒
And not try to hide things.
好的
Ok.
好的
Ok.
好了
All right.
好的
ok.
你真漂亮
You look pretty.
真的?
Really?
真的
Yeah.
帕姆…
Pam…
你去哪了?
Woman: where have you been?
城里的旅店 我喝醉了
Gary cooper: hotel in town. I got drunk.
以后能不能让我知道你在哪?
Had it occurred to you to let me know where you were?
我会告诉你
It occurred to me.
杰西…
Jacey…
我们的事你不能告诉任何人
You can’t tell anyone what we’re doing.
你保证不告诉任何人
Promise me you won’t tell anyone.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!