我得弄明白舞台设计是怎么回事
I just have to figure out what scenic design is.
呃 妈?
Um, mom?
我在外面等你 好么?
I’ll wait for you outside, ok?
好的
Ok.
你有粉色的这个吗?
Have you got this in pink?

Yeah.
我以前买♥♥的
I bought this before.
我太喜欢了
I was very happy with it.
好的
Ok.
帕米拉 露易丝 艾伯特
Pamela louise Abbott.
丹尼尔 G 霍博鲁克
Daniel g. holbrook.
夏朗 洛克
Sharon drock.
道格拉斯 李 霍特
Douglas lee Holt.
戴维 那博思
David nabors.
麦克鑫 图多
Maxine tudor.
海伦 舒斯特
Helen schuster.
马克 墨斐
Mark murphy.
莫迪斯 维尔
Meredith weir.
谢谢
Thank you.
别客气
You’re welcome.
嗯 好吧 祝贺你 海伦
Hmm. Well, Congratulations, Helen.
好的 谢谢 劳埃德 也祝贺你
Well, Thank you, Lloyd. Same to you.
哦 帕姆去哪上学?
Oh, Where is Pam going to school?
嗯?
Hmm?
哦 上帝
Oh, Christ.
我忘了
I forgot.
不 等一下 布林茅尔学院
No, Wait. Bryn Mawr.
布林茅尔学院
Bryn Mawr.
我应该记得那事
I should remember that.
那花费很高
It costs enough.
她在那里会做得很好的 她是个非常聪明的女孩
She’ll do very well there. She’s a very bright girl.
道格要去–
And Doug is going to–
是的 道格得到了奖学金
Yes, Doug got a scholarship
宾夕法尼亚大学
To the university of Pennsylvania
在…风景设计-剧院
In…scenic design– theater.

Hmm.

Yeah.
那是同一所学校 呃…
That’s the same school as, uh…
跟杰西一样 嗯
As–as Jacey. mm-hmm.
帕姆的学校就在附近
Pam’s school is right nearby.
对 那 祝贺你
Right. Well, Congratulations.
嗯 谢谢 劳埃德 谢谢 也祝贺你
Well, Thank you, Lloyd. thank you. Same to you.
玩乒乓球么?
Ping-pong?
太热了
It’s too hot.
那想不想喝点啤酒然后去湖边?
Want to get some beers and go to the lake?
不 不了
No. no.
我不想…
I don’t want to get some…
该死
God damn it.
听着 我不想让你来费城
Listen, I don’t want you in philadelphia.
我不需要你在旁边
I don’t need you around
来…来提醒我或是其他人…
To–to remind me and everybody else
我是从该死的希克斯维尔市来的 所以…
That I come from fucking Hicksville, usa, so…
如果你要去宾西法尼亚
If you’re going to go to Penn,
那是你自己的事
You’re on your own, dipshit.
我不想让你搭我的便车
I don’t need you riding my coattails.
你为什么不去过你自己的生活
Why don’t you live your own life
别再跟在我屁♥股♥后面
And stop being my fucking shadow?
去你的
Screw you.
杰西 道格
Jacey, Doug–
哦…
Oh…
快点 道格
come on, Doug.
我要去教训你
I’m just gonna kick your little ass.
怎么了?
What’s going on?
谁在外面?
Who’s out here?
停下 你们两个
Stop that, you two!
快 道格
Come on, Doug,
你在同一个地方漆了5分钟
You’ve been painting that same spot for 5 minutes.
打扰 我能换1块钱的零钱么?
Excuse me. could I get change for $1.00?
稍等一下
Just a minute, hon.
当艾丽丝·艾伯特向彼得提出离婚时
When Alice Abbott filed for a divorce from Peter,
杰西错误地认为她在逃避
Jacey wrongly thought she was escaping
不仅仅是因为不幸福的婚姻
From something more than just an unhappy marriage.
他不太明白什么对她重要
He didn’t really understand what mattered to her.
可以效劳么?
Can I help you?
是的 我需要…
Yes, I need cha–
你不在这工作 对吧?
You don’t work here, do you?
不在
No. no.
我刚才…正在想着你
I was just… thinking about you.
我正要给你打电♥话♥
I was going to call you tonight.
为什么?
Why?
星期天有个野餐在…
There’s a picnic on sunday at…
河边
River point.
我想邀请你
I wanted to invite you.
我去不了
I couldn’t.
你可以带苏珊去
You could bring Susan.
小孩都喜欢野餐
Kids love picnics.
我只是来换点停车用的零钱
I just came in to get change for the meter.
好的 给
Ok. here.
谢谢你
Thank you.
喝杯冰茶怎么样?
Do you have time for an iced tea?
我妈妈在车里等我呢
My mother’s in the car waiting
所以你我没有可能
So we don’t get a ticket.
嗯 也许她想要杯冰茶
Well, maybe she’d like an iced tea.

No.
别过分要求
No harm asking.

No.
别那么做
Don’t do that.
为什么不?
Why not?
你知道为什么不行
You know why.
那我跟你做个交易
Then I’ll make you a deal.
星期天来野餐
Come to the picnic on sunday,
我在这里等你先走
And I’ll wait here and let you leave first
这样你妈妈就看不见我了
So your mother doesn’t see me.
我不在乎我妈妈是否看见你
I don’t care if my mother sees you.
那你肯定不介意我问她
Then you won’t mind if I ask her
是否想和我们一起喝冰茶
If she’d like to join us for an iced tea.
不 等等
No, Wait.
我不知道能不能去 我尽量
I don’t know if I can. I’ll try.
这得…看情况
It just…depends.
星期天 河边 中午前后
Sunday, river point, around noon.
我和我哥哥的共同点比我们所知道的要多
My brother and I had more in common than we knew.
那个夏天 对我们俩来说
That summer, it seemed, for both of us,
所有的路都通向一个艾伯特女孩
That all roads led to an Abbott girl.
那是帕姆拉 艾伯特么?
Is that Pamela Abbott?
那是帕姆
That is Pam.
把车停下
Let’s pull over here.
帕米拉 你还好么?
Pamela, are you all right?
凑合 就是这个该死的千斤顶
Sort of, but this stupid jack
一直往地里沉
Keeps sinking into the pavement.
好吧 也许道格能帮你一把
Well, maybe Doug can give you a hand.
去吧 道格 帮她弄好
Go on, Doug, help her out.
千斤顶底部的东西在哪里?
Where’s the thing that goes on the bottom of the jack?
什么东西?
What thing?
千斤顶底座与之相结合的东西
The thing the base of the jack fits into.
我什么都没看到
Pamela: I didn’t see anything.
这个
This.
我以为那是备胎架
I thought that was the spare tire holder-on.
看看说明书吧
Read your manual.
帕姆 你能帮我把道格捎回家么?
Pam, Can you run Doug home for me?
我得在银行关门之前去一趟
I’ve got to get to the bank before it closes.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!