Tv:Let’s pull alongside.
Tv: hello!
Tv:Hello! anybody aboard?
Tv: anybody down there?
你爱我么?道格
Do you love me, Doug?
停下
Stop it.
帕姆
Pam.
帕姆?
Pam?
帕姆…
Pam…
对不起
I’m sorry.
真的对不起
I’m really sorry.
我不是埃琳娜
I’m not Eleanor.
我不能发展的那么快
I can’t go so fast.
每次咱俩出去
Peter: every time we go out,
你都要跟我说同一个该死的故事?
You going to tell the same goddamn story?
不小心用护发膏刷牙
Accidentally brushing your teeth with brylcreem.
这故事很有趣
That’s a funny story.
你♥他♥妈♥的闭嘴好吗?
Will you shut the fuck up about the brylcreem?
它在一个红白相间的管子里 就像–
It was in a red and white tube, just like–
孩子哭了
The baby’s crying.
你别插手 乔安
Mr. Abbott: just stay out of it, Joan.
艾丽丝没有恶意
Alice meant no harm.
她以为只是个有趣的故事
She thinks it’s a funny story.
没关系
It doesn’t matter.
你怎么想都没关系
It doesn’t matter what you think.
这是他们的事
It’s their business,
艾丽丝是个被宠坏的孩子
And Alice is a spoiled brat,
但她现在是彼得的麻烦
But she’s Peter’s problem now,
你为什么不去吃一片药呢
So why don’t you just go take one of your pills
看杰克·帕尔的表演
And watch the Jack Paar show
看看他今晚在哭什么
And see what he’s crying about tonight.
行了 艾丽丝
All right, Alice.
马上把这该死的门打开
Open the goddamn door right now.
艾丽丝 马上把这该死的门打开
Alice, open the goddamn door right now.
尽管我和杰西有着共同的兴趣
although I shared Jacey’s avid interest
在异性中…
In the opposite sex…
我显然缺乏他完美的技巧
I obviously lacked his consummate skill.
啊!
Aah!
下一个
Next.
谢谢
Thank you.
嗨 杰西
Hi, Jacey.

Hey.
嘿 拿我的箱子 好吗?
Hey, get my case, Will you?
那年暑期他回家的时候
When he came home that summer,
他在和埃琳娜分手的地方重修旧好
He picked right up where he left off with Eleanor,
她也热切希望
And she was more than eager
在她和他分手的地方再续前缘
To pick right up where she left off with him.
嗨 爸爸
Hi, Daddy.
你在外面干什么?
What are you doing out here?
操杰西
Fucking Jacey.
上车
Get in the car.
晚安
Good night.
晚安
Good night.

Oh.
嗯 我去 亲爱的
I’ll get it, honey.
乔安?
Joan?
呃…
Um…
嗯 你…你好么?
Well, how– how are you?
我能跟你说句话么?海伦
May I have a word with you, Helen?
好 当然可以
Well, of course.
你不…你不进来么?
Won’t you– won’t you come in?
呃 不了 我…我待不了多久
Uh, no, i– I don’t have time.
嗯…拜托
Um…please.
我妈妈从没有什么客人来
my mother never had many visitors.
实际上 在那天之前
In fact, before that day,
我从没见过她和乔安 艾伯特
I’d never seen her and Joan Abbott
相互说话
Speak to each other.
乔安是我们镇子上流社会的名媛
Joan was the pinnacle of high society in our town.
我妈妈却没有社交生活可言
My mother had no social life to speak of.
她是我知道的唯一一个为生活而奔忙的妈妈
She was the only mom I knew who worked for a living,
我猜测这也是为什么她不怎么出门
And I assumed that was why she never got out much.
这才是原因
There was a reason,
而不是因为当了一名老师
But being a schoolteacher had nothing to do with it.
杰西需要管教
Jacey needs to be disciplined.
我觉得不需要
I don’t think that’s necessary.
好吧 如果我是你 我会跟他谈谈
Well, if I were you, I would talk to him.
不 乔安 我不会那么做的
No, Joan, I’m not going to do that.
如果你有话要对我儿子说
If you have something to say to my son,
你得对他本人说
You’re going to have to say it to him yourself.
我觉得你应该想知道
I just thought you would like to know
你儿子都干了什么事
What your son has done.
为什么我一定要相信你说的话?乔安
And why on earth should I believe anything you say, Joan?
乔安 艾伯特的到访
that visit from Joan AbЪott
不仅仅标志着杰西和埃琳娜的结束
Not only marked the end of Jacey’s affair with Eleanor,
也还有埃琳娜 艾伯特的终结
But also the end of Eleanor Abbott herself.
她从哈利镇消失了
She disappeared from Haley–
自己走了 或被带走了
Vanished–or banished.
没人确切地知道
No one knew for certain.
但没有她的艾伯特一家还在继续生活
But life at the Abbotts’ went on without her.

Hey.
你怎么要去暑期学校?
How come you’re going to summer school?
我对美国历史一知半解
I got an incomplete in u.s. history.
贝特斯女士逮住我
Mrs. Bates caught me drawing boobs
在艾森豪威尔母亲照片上画咪♥咪♥的现行
On her picture of mamie eisenhower.
你为什么总干那些事?
Why do you always do things like that?
但愿我知道
I wish I knew.
就是有时候看起来起不了什么作用
I just can’t seem to help it sometimes.
你来参加聚会么?
Are you coming to the party?
我的生日聚会 你知道
It’s my birthday, you know.
所有人都会去的
Everybody’s gonna be there.
应该会很有趣
It should be fun.
我不知道
I don’t know.
可能会去
Maybe.
来吧 好么?
Just come, ok?
求你了.
Please.

Hey.
加满
Fill ‘er up.
领带不错
Nice tie.
介意我借用一下么?
Mind if I borrow it?
我以为你不喜欢那些聚会呢
I thought you didn’t like those parties
那些艾伯特的聚会
At the Abbotts’.
我不喜欢
I don’t.
那你为什么还去?
Then why are you going?
我猜只是给某人帮忙而已
Just doing someone a favor, I guess.
你为什么不去?
How come you’re not going?
我是不受欢迎的人
I’m persona non grata.
你什么意思?
What do you mean?
你知道我是什么意思
You know what I mean.
Radio deejay: a brand-new addition
To the silver-dollar survey here on…
杰西 你和埃琳娜怎么了?
Jacey, What happened with you and Eleanor?
埃琳娜…
Eleanor…
只是想找个出路–
Was just looking for a way out–
一条离开艾伯特圈子的路
A way out of the whole Abbott world,
结果证明这需要付出很多代价…
And it turns out that it takes a lot…
才能离开
To get away.
仅仅睡圈子里的小伙子还不够
It’s not enough that you sleep around with the boys from your world.
你还得去操那些
You have to fuck the boys
那些贫民区的男孩
From the wrong side of the tracks.
你什么意思 像喷泉公园的人?
What do you mean, like guys from fountain park?
不 我指的是我
No. I mean me.
她在操♥我♥
She was fucking me.
我们不是贫民区的
We’re not from the wrong side of the tracks.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!