That’s latin for busboy.
今天生意不太好呀
Business is a little light today.
唉 太特么热了
Eh, Too damn hot.
你们哪个笨蛋
So which one of you knuckleheads
想早点走?
Wants to get off early?
噢 我
Oh, me.
我想
I do.
听天由命吧
Call in the air.
背面
Tails.
嗨 道格
Hi, Doug.
出去
Get out!
我以前总认为埃琳娜·艾伯特
I had always thought of Eleanor Abbott
就是一个目中无人的富家小姐–
As just another stuck-up rich girl–
眉来眼去 挑逗
A flirt, a tease.
但她成了一个更大的谜题
But she proved to be a bigger riddle
出乎我的意料
Than I ever was.
你到那之后会给我们写信 对吧?
You’ll write to us when you get there, right?

Ok.
杰西从没跟我说过
Jacey and I never talked about
他和埃琳娜在车♥库♥发生的事
That thing between him and Eleanor in the garage,
但杰西从没吹嘘过他的战绩
But Jacey never bragged about his conquests.
当他搬去学校的时候
When he went off to college that fall,
我没觉得特别难过
I didn’t feel particularly sad.
我觉得自♥由♥了
I felt free.
你下巴怎么样?
How’s your chin?
完蛋了
Drop dead.
你想遛一圈?
You want a ride?

Nope.
可以让你开
You can drive.
我还没驾照
I don’t have my license yet.
没关系
I don’t care.
你为什么从不约我出去?
So how come you never asked me out?
出去干嘛?
What for?
你说呢?约会呗 你个傻冒儿
For, like, a date, blockhead.
因为我总能见到你
Because I see you all the time.
我不在意去不去玩
I don’t mean just hanging out.
拉倒吧
Come on.
是怕我还是怕什么?
Scared of me or something?
怕? 别扯了
Hell, no.
我得工作 得上学
I got a job. I got school.
没时间约会
I don’t have time for dates
那以前的事呢
And all that stuff.
算了
Forget it.
我不是你男朋友或者什么人
It’s not like I’m your boyfriend or anything.
我说算了 算了
I said forget it, so forget it.
我哥哥能更好的…
My brother was more successful
去塑造自我
At reinventing himself than I was.
就在艾伯特家的聚会
Just as the Abbott parties
在哈利镇举♥行♥的时候
Were the place to be in Haley,
杰西在宾州大学的聚会
Jacey’s parties at the university of Pennsylvania
成了周边最新潮的
Were the hippest ones around.
而且虽然他主修建筑
And even though he had a major in architecture,
但他认真的辅修…
He seriously minored…
美女同学
In beautiful coeds.
桥梁…
Bridges…
摩天大楼…
Skyscrapers…
胸罩– 当然 胸罩…
Bras– of course, bras…
它们都使用相同的基本原则
All utilize the same fundamental principles
结构设计
Of structural design.
你知道 我订婚了
You know, I’m engaged.
我也是
So am i.
你也订婚了?
You are?
当然
Sure.
我订了要跟你谈谈(英文订婚与预约为同一单词)
I’m engaged in conversation with you.
我被他的桃花运震撼了
I was in awe of his success with women.
头脑中想像着那些埃琳娜…
Just the thought of Eleanor conjured up images
放浪不羁的画面
Of absolute debauchery in my mind.
过了一会…
After awhile…
我没看到我哥哥搂着她
I didn’t see my brother beneath her
坐在车♥库♥的老沙发上
On the old sofa in the garage.
我看到我自己
I saw me.
道格 吃饭了
Mom: Doug! dinner!
我希望你没在车♥库♥里抽烟 亲爱的
I wish you wouldn’t smoke in the garage, honey.
我没在车♥库♥抽烟
I don’t smoke in the garage.
那外面有不少旧东西
There’s a lot of old stuff out there.
可别着了火
I don’t want anything to catch on fire.
我不抽烟 妈
I don’t smoke, mom.
同样 我宁愿
Just the same, i’d prefer it
你在后院抽 好么?
If you’d smoke out in the backyard, ok?
好的 妈
Yes, ma’am.
呃…
Um…
我得去准备一下
I got to get ready.
你要去哪?
Where you going?
有点类似于约会
I kind of have a date.
嗯 你知道 周五晚上…
Well, you know, friday night’s…
那就去吧
You can leave that.
谢谢
Thanks.
祝你开心
Have fun.
你也是
You, Too.

Hi.

Hi.
你想干嘛?
What do you want?
呃…
Um…
你今晚什么安排?
What are you doing tonight?
你想出去?
You want to go out?
真不敢相信
I don’t believe you.
我去不了 我的小伙伴们在一起吃晚饭
I can’t. my folks went out to dinner
跟皮特和艾丽丝
With Peter and Alice,
而我被骗要照看小孩
And I got tricked into watching the baby.

Oh.
埃琳娜在哪?
Where’s Eleanor?
我还以为你是来约我出去
I thought you came over to ask me out.
是约你
I did.
很好 因为她不在
Good, because she’s not here.
我能进去么?
Can I come in?
不行
No.
为什么不行?
Why not?
嗯 因为我父母不在
Well, because my parents aren’t here.
那…
Well…
也许改天?
Maybe some other time?
进来吧 但只能一小会儿
Ok, but just for a little while.
你跟杰西不一样
You’re not like Jacey.
怎么不一样?
Why not?
他很有型而且闪亮
He’s so trig and polished.
有型怎么说?
What does trig mean?
你懂得 英俊…
You know, handsome…
性感 成熟–
Sexy, sophisticated–
像用烟斗抽烟的人
Like a pipe smoker.
我不认为杰西抽烟斗
I don’t think Jacey smokes a pipe.
你不用烟斗也可以有型
You don’t have to smoke a pipe to be trig.
♪ give it a name ♪
Call it a dodge.
听着…
Look…
不管你生我的气是因为…
Either you’re mad at me because…
你对我有气…
You’re mad at me…
还是因为你喜欢我而生我的气
Or you’re mad at me because you like me,
因为姑娘们总那样 我意思是…
Because that’s how girls act. I mean…
别的我不了解 但我知道那个
I don’t know much, but I know that.
所以 那究竟…
So, like…
是哪一个?
Which is it?
都有
Both.
Man on tv: we better take a look at her.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!