No one could be that much of a pushover.
瞧 艾丽丝是个乖女儿
Look, Alice is the good daughter,
埃琳娜是那个不听话的
Eleanor’s the bad one, and..
我是属于那种摆脱了困境的
I’m the one that just sort of gets off the hook.
这就是实际情况
It’s just the way it works.
你是哪一种?
Which one are you?
你是问我是哪种兄弟?
You mean which kind of brother am i?
你难住我了
You got me.
小跟班 我觉得
The little brother, I guess.
哈…
Hmm…
我喜欢你的鬓角
I like your sideburns.
谢谢
Thank you.
你根本不会知道
You never really knew
艾伯特家出了什么事
What was going on with the Abbotts,
而聚会上的客人不知道的是…
And what the guests at the party didn’t know
他们在庆祝的
Was that they were celebrating
其实是一场昂贵的奉子成婚的婚礼
A very expensive shotgun wedding.
艾丽丝·艾伯特已经有了两个月的身孕
Alice Abbott was already 2 months pregnant.
听着 我等会过来找你吧?
Look, I’ll–I’ll see you later, ok?
好的
Ok.
谢谢你过来
Thanks for coming.
小意思
No problem.
任何杰西希望拥有的东西
Everything Jacey wanted in life
艾伯特家都已经有了–
The Abbotts already had–
车 钱 乡村俱乐部
Their cars, money, Country clubs.
但在最早 比这一切还要更多
But in the beginning, more than anything else,
他想要埃琳娜·艾伯特
He wanted Eleanor Abbott.
我看够了我哥哥的社交苦难
I’d witnessed enough of my brother’s social agony
为了尽早解决问题
To resolve early on
我不会让艾伯特家成为我的烦恼
I would never let the Abbotts matter to me.
5局3胜?
3 out of 5?
3局2胜 你发球
2 out of 3. you serve.
想喝啤酒么?
You want to go get a beer?
喝真啤酒?
Get a beer beer?
不 一杯根汁汽水 废话 当然是真啤酒
No, a root beer. yeah, a beer beer.
上哪去弄啤酒?
Where are we going to get beer?
渔具店
The bait shop.
如果你单独一个人进去
If you go in there alone
旁边又没人
And nobody else is there,
厄尼能卖♥♥你两瓶
Ernie will sell you a couple bottles.
是的
Yeah.
好吧.
Ok.
杰西
Jacey…
记不记得那次我小鸟被拉链夹住?
Remember that time I got my dick caught in my zipper?
在学校 一年级
Remember? In school? In the first grade?
记得霍芝女士来帮我
Remember Mrs. Horge came to help me,
但我不让她帮
But I wouldn’t let her,
于是她去咱妈课堂上找咱妈
So she went to get mom out of her classroom,
但我也不让咱妈帮我
But I wouldn’t let her help me, either,
然后我让她去找你
So I made her go get you?
记得么?
RememЪer?
对…
Yeah…
我记得
I remember.
那个公♥司♥应该属于咱们
We should own that company.
你什么意思?
What do you mean?
中西部钢铁办公桌
Midwest steel desk,
爸爸的文件柜抽屉–
Dad’s file cabinet drawer–
劳埃德·艾伯特把妈妈排挤出了专利权
Lloyd Abbott screwed mom out of the patent
就在爸爸死后
After dad died.
谁说的?
Says who?
这绝对是真的
It’s absolutely true.
妈妈又不是傻子
Mom’s not stupid.
嗯 我不是说她傻
Mmm. I didn’t say she was stupid.
劳埃德非常油滑
Lloyd’s pretty smooth.
所以他才占有了公♥司♥
That’s why he owns the company.
不对 他拥有公♥司♥…
No. he owns the company
是因为他娶了老板的女儿
Because he married the boss’ daughter.
他能占有公♥司♥
He owns the company
是因为爸爸的专利救了公♥司♥的命
Because dad’s patent saved the company’s ass
就在战争结束后
After the war,
在所有战争合同枯竭的时候
When all the war contracts dried up.
那 也可能是因为咱们需要钱所以妈妈把专利卖♥♥了
Well, maybe mom sold it ’cause we needed the money.
什么钱?
What money?
咱们从没有过什么钱
We never had any money.
此事与钱无关
Money had nothing to do with it.
这就是为什么我们开这辆车的原因
And that’s why we’re driving this car
而不是那辆
Instead of that one.

Hi.
祝贺你
Congratulations.
祝贺什么?
For what?
我听说你被宾大录取了
I heard you got accepted to Penn.
哈…
Uh…

Yeah. yeah.
谢谢
Thanks.
你是怎么进常春藤联盟学校的?
How did you swing an ivy league school like that?
嗯…
Well…
我祖父以前在那 还有…
My grandfather went there, and…
我成绩合格 所以…
I had the grades, so…
这怎么这么臭
It really stinks in here.
是呀
Yeah.
可能什么东西烂了
Yep, might’ve dropped something.
对…
Yeah…

Me.
我想过…
I just thought…
你和史迪夫–
You and Steve–
好吧 原来你那么想
Well, That’s what you thought.
我觉得史迪夫…
I think Steve is…
我不知道
I don’t know.
我不知道怎么看待史迪夫
I don’t know what I think about Steve.
我从没想过
I never think about him.
我只是照做
I just do things.
让其他人去研究他们吧
I let other people figure them out.
那是父母的职责
That’s what parents are for.
他们任何事都干的不错
They’re really good at doing all the thinking,
所以…
So…
我为什么要那样?
Why should i?
我认为这就是所谓的顺其自然
I think this is called the silent treatment.
我受够了我爸的这一套
I get enough of it from my father.
我用不着再受你这一手
I don’t need it from you,
祝你在宾大好运
So good luck at Penn.

Ahem.
埃琳娜…
Eleanor…
快点 爸爸等着呢
Come on. dad’s waiting.
谢谢你 艾伯特先生
Thank you, Mr. Abbott.
离他远点
Stay away from him.
谁?
Who?
杰西
Jacey.
为什么?
Why?
因为我这么说的
Because I said so.
咱们应该在船屋搞个聚会 哥们
We should have a party out at the boathouse, man.
咱们就该那么干
That’s what we should do.
没错
Sure.
你知道 呃…
You know, uh…
邀些姑娘…
Invite some girls…
对 对
Right, right.
弄点啤酒 游游泳
Get some beer, go swimming,
弄点字迷游戏
Look up a few words in the dictionary.
对 比如”须眉”或者”中官”
Yeah, like “boy” or “eunuch.”
中官?
Eunuch?
中官是什么?
What’s that?
是打杂的另一种说法(恶作剧解释)

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!