干♥你♥
Fuck you.
对不起
I’m sorry.
去跟她道歉 混♥蛋♥
Apologize to her, asshole.
我去了
I did.
只是 呃…我在一些聚会上接近她
Just, uh…I ran into her at some party.
而且她喝醉了 我也喝醉了 那些…
And she was drinking, I was drinking. It was…
太容易了
It was easy.
她觉得很愧疚 对于她告诉她父亲我和艾丽丝的事
She felt guilty about telling her father about me and Alice.
实际上 你知道么 我让她觉得有负罪感
Actually, you know, I made her feel guilty.
让她感觉像是…
I made her feel like she had…
她背叛了艾丽丝
Betrayed Alice.
帕姆到底做了什么
What the hell did Pam ever do
以至于你要报复?是什么?
To deserve your revenge? What?
什么都没有
Nothing.
这就是你晚上战胜
Is it just your way of evening the score
劳埃德 艾伯特的方法?
With Lloyd Abbott?

Right.

Aah!
我真是不了解你
I don’t know you.
我甚至不知道你是什么狗东西
I don’t even know who the fuck you are.
什么事你都祸害 你把所有事都给毁了
You fuck everything, you fuck everything up.
可为什么是帕姆?
But why Pam?
为什么是帕姆?
Why Pam, Too?
当我去布林茅尔学院找帕姆的时候
when I went over to Bryn Mawr to find Pam,
她消失了
She had disappeared.
我用尽办法寻找她
I tried every way I could to locate her.
我甚至给我母亲打电♥话♥
I even called my mother
看她是不是回到了哈利镇
To see if she had gone back to Haley,
但她不在那
But she wasn’t there.
这条鱼真可爱 亲爱的
It’s a lovely fish, honey.
胶水别弄到别处
Keep your glue on the paper.
哦 快看 就要成了
Oh, look at that, almost done.
真漂亮
That’s very pretty.
你做了个好作品 太棒了
You’re doing a wonderful job. that’s great.
丽丽安 杰 山姆
Lillian! jack! sam!
请回到座位上
Back to your seats, please.
小伙子们 姑娘们 听到我说的了么?
Boys and girls, did you hear me?
马上回到你们座位上
Get back to your seats right now.
干的不错 小伙子们 姑娘们 干的不错
That’s a good job, boys and girls. good job.
尽管她那时似乎独一无二
although she seemed unique to me then,
现在我理解那些
I now know that the world is filled with working women
独自抚养孩子的劳动妇女的百般艰难
Raising children by themselves.
我母亲的艰难也没有任何不同
There was nothing especially original about my mother,
什么都无法阻挡
Not even in the way
她最后又把她的儿子们带到一起了
She finally brought her sons back together again.
你想干什么?
What do you want?
是妈妈
It’s mom.
嗨 道格
Hi, Doug.
你下巴怎么样了?
How’s your chin?
你记得么?
Do you remember?
那个铅笔
The pencil?
记得 现在还有小伤疤
Yeah. I have a little scar.
你回家么?
Are you going home?
回到伊利诺伊州的破地方?
Back to hole in the ground, Illinois?
我妈妈去世了
My mother died.
我很遗憾
I’m sorry.
我圣诞节的时候来看她 那时候她还很好
I just saw her over Christmas, and she seemed fine.
她有点累了
She was a little tired.
我认为是流感或者什么东西
I thought it was the flu or something.
她没告诉我们
She didn’t even tell us.
医院给杰西打电♥话♥的时候告诉他了
The hospital told Jacey when they called him.
杰西怎么样?
How’s Jacey?
他不得不留下来参加州标准考试
He had to stay to take his state board exams.
他明天回来
He’s coming back tomorrow.
我真的很难过
I’m really sorry.
我想知道 你是不是知道帕姆在哪
I was wondering if you knew where Pam was.
不 我不知道
No, I don’t.
我得走了
I got to go.
我要错过去宾馆的车了
I’ll miss my ride to the hotel.
告诉她我爱她
Tell her I love her.
一定要告诉她 好么?
Just tell her that, ok?
先生们
Gentlemen.
我母亲的生活被一个谎言毁坏了
my mother’s life had been damaged by a lie,
而且我哥哥一直迷失在…
And my brother was forever lost
那个谎言所制♥造♥的错觉迷宫里
In a maze of illusion that lie had created.
而我曾经跟随着他
And I had followed him there.
杰西永远无法摆脱
Jacey would never find his way out,
但我必须摆脱
But I had to.
而唯一的办法
And the only way I could do that
就是原谅那些我永远无法忘记的
Was to forgive, What I could never forget.
你 呃 想不想吃点东西?
You, uh, Want to get something to eat?
当然
Yeah, sure.
你知道 呃…
You know, um…
你是对的
You were right.
什么对的?
About what?
我应该过属于我的生活
I should live my own life.
不再跟在你后面
Stop being your shadow.
我跟你不一样 杰西
I’m not like you, Jacey…
我也不想跟你一样
And I don’t want to be.
抱歉
I’m sorry.
我知道
I know you are.
是不是 嗯 得缝针?
Did you, uh, have to get stitches?
哦 对
Oh, yes.
缝了10针
10.
很遗憾
Sorry.
看 呃…
Look, um…
我找到了这个…
I found this…
在车♥库♥的一个盒子里
In one of the boxes in the garage.
是份协议书
It’s a letter of agreement
双方是劳埃德 艾伯特和爸爸
Between Lloyd Abbott and dad.
是爸爸卖♥♥掉了我们的专利 不是妈妈
Dad sold him the file to our patent, not mom.
一辆车?
A car?

Yep.
上帝呀
Jesus Christ.
他为一辆旧车就把专利卖♥♥了?
He sold the patent for a used car?
我不知道 我猜…
I don’t know. I guess–
我猜爸爸需要一辆车 而且…
I guess dad needed a car and…
他清楚谁到底需要
He figured who the hell needed
全悬挂文件抽屉
A full suspension file drawer.
“一辆1937帝索托双门敞篷跑车…
“a 1937 desoto coupe convertible…
协议如上”
As is.”
想知道它最后怎么了?
Wonder whatever happened to it.
他把它沉到湖底了
He parked it at the bottom of a lake.
我们母亲和劳埃德的之间的真♥相♥
the truth about our mother and Lloyd
无法宽慰杰西
Didn’t comfort Jacey
因为真♥相♥对他似乎就像
Because the truth seemed to him just as unfair
他一直相信的谎言一样不公平
As the lie he had always believed in.
帮我个忙
Do me a favor.
别站在这然后挥手告别
Don’t stand here and wave good-bye.
让我想起妈妈
Makes me think of mom.
好的
Ok.
回头见
I’ll see you.
我母亲是对的
my mother was right.
如果艾伯特家不存在
If the Abbotts didn’t exist,
杰西就不得不编造一个他们
Jacey would have had to invent them.
但似乎对于我来说 编造艾伯特一家
But it seems to me that inventing the Abbotts
是几乎每一个哈利镇的人都会做的事情
Was something almost everyone in Haley did
而且仍然在做
And still do.
艾丽丝和皮特重聚一起
Alice reunited with Peter,
生活在幸福婚姻的谎言中
Lived out the same lie of a happy marriage

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!