非常布林茅尔
Very Bryn.
你喜欢这里吗?
You like it here?
是的
Yeah.
很好
Just fine.
听着 我只需要做完这些布景设计就行了
Look, I just have to drop off these set designs.
想一块吃点东西么?
Do you wanna go get something to eat?
不行 抱歉
I can’t. Sorry.
我得赶公共汽车回去
I gotta get the bus back.
你好像长高了
You seem taller.
而且你好像…
And you seem…
不那么普通了
Not so plain.
改天吧 行吗?
Maybe another time, ok?
好吧
Yeah.
真的 我认真的
Really. I mean it.
给我打电♥话♥ 我在里德大厅
Just call me. I’m at Reed hall.
好的
Ok.
再见
Ok. Bye.
嘿 霍特 你有客人
Hey, Holt, you’ve got a visitor.
是谁?
Who’s here?
你没赶上公交车么?
Did you miss the bus?
你喝多了?
Are you drunk?
哦 上帝
Oh, Christ.
我最好还是带你离开这
I’d better get you out of here
趁清教♥徒♥还没给你涂上焦油插上羽毛
Before the puritans tar and feather you.
听着 你能走么?
Look, Can you walk?
你能不能…
Can you…
站起来
Stand up.
你还能走路么?
Can you walk?
哦 咱们跳舞吧
Oh, let’s dance.
不 不 不
No, no, no.
嘘!
Shh!
从前门出去 从前门出去
Go out the front door. go out the front door,
右转 绕着大楼走
Make a right and go around the side of the building.
在消防楼梯等我 好吗?
And wait for me by the fire escape, ok?
对 等着我
Yeah, just wait for me. yeah.
道格?
Doug?
小心梯子
Watch out for the ladder.

Ooh!
来吧 起来 咱们走
Come on, up we go.
道格
Doug!
是帕姆
It’s Pam.
你好?
Hello?
谢谢
Thank you.
如果你觉得想吐
If you feel like you’re going to puke,
用那边的废纸篓
Use the wastebasket over there.
我很抱歉
I’m sorry.
我很尴尬
I was embarrassed.
我醒了 不知道自己在哪里
I woke up and I didn’t know where I was.
我觉得我快死了 所以我…
And I felt like I was dying, so I just…
我不知道 我烂醉如泥
I don’t know. I was blotto.
我是说 很高兴见到你
I mean, I was so happy to see you.
但后来 我就伤心了
But then, I just got sad.
伤心而且愚蠢
Sad and stupid.
有时候就是这样 你明白么?
It happens sometimes, you know?
要不要看点东西?
You want to see something?
什么?
What?
我想给你看点东西 来吧
I want to show you something. come on.
我们在这干嘛?
What are we doing here?
我想给你看点东西
I want to show you something.
在这
Right here.
就站在这
Stand right here.
闭上眼
Close your eyes.
好吧
Ok.
行了.
Ok.
真漂亮
It’s beautiful.
谢谢
Thanks.
你知道么 高级表演班
You know, The senior acting class
灵感来自不同的剧目
Does scenes from different plays.
他们邀请所有人 是真正的大场面
They invite everybody. It’s really a big deal.
好吧 这就是比赛
Well, so there’s this competition
几乎所有的剧场设计学生都要做布景设计
Amongst all the theater design students to do the sets.
然后 嗯 我是那个被选中的设计者
And, um, I’m the one whose design got picked.
哪部剧?
What scene is it for? What play?
罗密欧和朱丽叶
Romeo and juliet.
但有些不同之处 你知道么
But it’s something different, you know.
你真的很适合这个
You’re really good at this.
这就像是我小时候做模型
It’s like making models when I was a kid.
很有趣
It’s fun. It’s make believe.
它是不是让你想起什么事?
Does it remind you of anything?
你知道么 他们把那地方都拆了
You know, They tore that whole part down.
是吗?
Did they?
看 他们总是不知道珍惜好东西
See, They always tear down the wrong stuff.
我非常想你
I’ve missed you.
什么?
What?
你怎么了?
What’s the matter?
你有男朋友么?
Do you have a boyfriend?

No.
那有什么问题?
Then what’s the problem?
我不能这样
I can’t do this.
为什么不行?
Why not?
这不好 我们不必发展这么快
That’s ok. We don’t have to go so fast.
我必须在10点前回到宿舍
I have to be back at the dorm by 10:00.
等等 明天怎么样?下午?
Wait! What about tomorrow? In the afternoon?
现在太晚了
It’s just too late now.
所有事都乱套了
Everything’s just too screwed up.
帕姆…
Pam…
还不晚
It’s not too late!
帕姆其实在我的生命里来来往往
Pam had been walking in and out of my life
只要是我能想起来的
For as long as I could remember.
现在 我离哈利镇如此遥远
Now, far from Haley,
我相信会有不同结局
I believed it would finally be different,
我们可以抛开过去
That the past could be left behind us.
你有什么毛病?
What’s wrong with you?
没事
Nothing.
我来开
I’ll get it.

Hi.

Hi.
进来
Come in.
你怎么知道我在这?
How’d you know I was here?
呃…
Um…
我不知道
I didn’t.
我是来找杰西谈谈
I came to talk to Jacey.
为什么?
Why?
再给你倒杯茶还是要别的?
You want another cup of coffee or something?
道格 有些事情 呃…
Doug, There’s something that, um…
我必须告诉你
I need to tell you.
呃…
Um…
嗯 我不指望能再见到你
Well, I didn’t expect to see you again.
你不应该打个电♥话♥么?
Shouldn’t you have called?
嗯 我…
Well, i…
我是说 你想操?
I mean, do you want to fuck?
我猜那就是你来的目的
I guess that’s why you came over.
道格…
Doug…
道格
Doug!
你个混♥蛋♥
You bastard.
道格?
Doug?
干♥你♥
Fuck you.
我以前不知道
I didn’t know.
什么你以前不知道?
You didn’t know what?
你对帕姆什么感觉
How you felt about Pam.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!