You win.
Pick up the marbles.
早安
Good morning.
有橙汁
Orange juice.
谢谢
Thank you.
想要吃哪种蛋?
How do you
like your eggs?
你想怎么做就怎么做
Any way you’d like.
煮蛋 两分钟?
Boiled, two minutes?
两分钟?
Two minutes?
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.

OK.
知道吗…
You know…
昨晚把你从床上抱走挺麻烦的…
dragging you out of bed
last night was some trouble…
但是很值得
but it was worth it.
说真的 米尔斯
Seriously, Miles.
什么声音?
What was that?
是谁?
Who is it?
煤气收费员
It’s the gas man.
早上好啊大夫
Morning, doc.
早上好 查理
Good morning, Charlie.
我猜我大概有点神经过敏
I guess I’m a little jittery.
睡眠不足的缘故
Not getting enough sleep.
我不会烦扰你的
I won’t bother you anymore.
把计费表放在露台了
Putting a meter outside
on the patio.
好的
OK.
天啊 鸡蛋要煮过头了
The eggs will be hard-boiled.
你也会为你丈夫这样做吗?
Did you do this
for your husband?
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
难道你妻子不会做这些么?
Didn’t your wife
do this for you?
当然 她热爱烹饪
Yes. She liked to cook.
这就是我现在为何成了
单身汉的其中一个原因–
That’s one of the reasons
why I’m single…
晚餐上桌时
我几乎从未露过脸
I never was there
when dinner was on the table.
所以听我的建议…
Take my advice…
最好别跟医生搞在一起
and don’t get mixed up
with a doctor.
他们几乎从不在家
They’re seldom at home.
如果我告诉你…
What would you say
if I told you…
我已经跟一名医生搞上了会怎样?
I was already
mixed up with a doctor?
我会说简直美好得令人难以置信
I’d say it was too good
to be true.
这种事情
时常会突如其来地发生
Things like this
can happen all of a sudden.
什么叫“突如其来”?
对于两个…
What’s “all of a sudden”
about two people…
几乎已经做了一辈子密友的人
who’ve been friends
most of their lives?
早安
Good morning.
我想我闻到了咖啡的香味
I thought
I smelled some coffee.
为什么没喊我起床呢?
Why didn’t you give me a call?
我不想把泰迪吵醒
I didn’t want to wake Teddy.
哦 她早醒了 昨晚睡得很好
She’s wide-awake.
Got a good sleep.
不错
Good.
不过我不认为她应该马上跟我回家
But I don’t feel
she should go home right away.
介意我们多留一会吗?
Would you mind taking in
boarders for a while?
还是说你有其他别的什么安排?
Or do you have something else
in mind?
我在琢磨一些事情…
I was toying with an idea…
不过你们当然可以留下
but you can stay.
给 杰克
Here, Jack.
谢了 宝贝
我给泰迪送上去
Thank you, doll.
I’ll take it to Teddy.
米尔斯 你是否帮我安排了预约…
Miles, did you make
that appointment for me…
跟你的那个精神科医生见面
with the psychiatrist?
是的 2点
Yes. 2:00.
我想不需要了
我觉得自己好蠢
I don’t need him.
I feel like such a fool.
我今早一睁眼
觉得什么事都没有了
I woke up this morning,
and everything was all right.
– 你都不知道我感到有多轻松
– 是的 我明白
– You don’t know my relief.
– Yes, I do.
回去给贝基打个电♥话♥告诉她这件事好吗?
她一直好担心你
Will you call Becky
and tell her? She was worried.
好的
All right.
她现在在我家
She’s at your house.
在你家?为什么?
At your house? Why?
一言难尽
不过她会跟你解释的
It’s a long story,
but she’ll tell you about it.
贝基还在他家
Becky’s still at his house.
好吧
All right.
早安啊
Good morning.
早上好 莎莉
Good morning, Sally.
快去瞧瞧谁在会客室
Take a peek at what’s
in the reception room.
妈妈 为什么我们不回家呢?
Mother,
why don’t we go home?
马上就回去 吉米
In a little while,
Jimmy.
他康复得很迅速嘛
He certainly made
a quick recovery.
我想我们都是这样的
I guess we all have.
但开车回家的路上…
But driving home…
我的脑海中浮现出很多无解的疑问
I had a lot of questions
and no answers.
吉米和威尔玛怎么会在一夜之间恢复常态?
How could Jimmy and Wilma
seem so normal now?
很明显我还没有为他们做任何治疗
Surely I had done nothing
to cure them.
也许他们是想让我安下心来
可是为什么呢?
Maybe they wanted me
to feel secure, but why?
好啊…
Well…
但愿你没忘了买♥♥牛排
I hope
you didn’t forget the steaks.
我从不忘事
I never forget anything.
别担心他
在这方面他口碑良好
Don’t worry about him.
He’s completely housebroken.
我想来点马提尼 贝克
I need a martini, Beck.
洋葱还是橄榄口味?
Onion or olive?
无所谓
我只是想浇在炭上
Doesn’t matter.
I want to pour it on the coals.
这玩意老是点不着
They just won’t burn.
哦 马提尼可不够烈
A martini isn’t dry enough.
我去帮你找些可以点火用的东西
I’ll get you something
that’ll start it.
这杯是给你喝的
For drinking purposes.
你的身材看起来真是凹凸有致
You’re looking shipshape.
谢谢 先生
Thank you, sir.
拿来了
Here we are.
杰克!杰克!
Jack! Jack!
呕…
Ugh.
看起来像巨型豆荚!
They’re like huge seedpods!
这一定就是形成我家密室里那躯体的玩意!
This must be how that
body in my closet was formed.
米尔斯 它们是哪来的?
Where are they from?
我也不知道
如果是种子或者豆荚那样的东西…
I don’t know.
If they are seeds or seedpods…
它们大概一定是从什么地方的
植物上长出来的
they must grow someplace
on a plant.
并且某些人或者东西
要它们去复♥制♥人类的躯体…
And somebody or something wants
this duplication to take place.
但一旦它们完成复♥制♥的时候…
But when they’re finished…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!