为什么这么做
Why?
有朝一日我会去拜访他家
Someday I’ll look up his family.
告诉他家人一些事
Got a few things to tell ’em.
下山以后我们得好好聊一聊
We have plenty to talk about when we get down the mountain.
走吧
Let’s go.
别停下来 快走
Go on. Walk.
4月27日你与敌军相互击落战机
So you shot each other down on the 27th of April.
-是吗 -是的
– Answer. – Yes.
你和空战枪手史密斯当晚就睡在飞机上
And you and Air Gunner Smith slept in the plane?
是的
Yes.
隔日你们就跟德军到达同一个小木屋
And the next day you arrive at the same cabin as the Germans?
-是的 -这也太巧合了
– Yes. – Isn’t that a strange coincidence?
是的
Yes.
在小木屋内德军把你们当作战俘对待
In the cabin they kept you as prisoners of war
是因为对方有武器而你们手无寸铁
because they had weapons and you had none?
是的
That’s right.
但你有一支鲁格尔手♥枪♥
But you had a Luger
同时在小木屋内也发现了把枪
and we found another one in the cabin.
-是的 -所以我搞不懂的是
– Yes. – So the one thing I don’t understand is why,
为什么你们不开枪
why didn’t you shoot them?
这个消息会在挪威军队传开
This information goes straight to the Norwegian Army
接着传到你指挥官的耳中
and from there to your commanding officer.
我不是专家 但在我看来
I’m not an expert, but the way I see it,
在他们眼中 你们就是叛徒
they will think that you are traitors,
你们都是
both of you.
什么事
Yes?
那个中尉想要上交物件
The lieutenant wants to deliver something.
让他进来
Okay.
中尉 有事吗
You want something, Lieutenant?
是的
Yes.
这个是属于达文波特上尉的
It belongs to Captain Davenport.
检查过了 只是个打火机
It’s only a lighter. We’ve checked it.
现在你想要物归原主
And now you want to return it?
是的
Yes.
为什么你会有他的打火机
Why do you have his lighter?
我抢来的
I took it from him.
中尉 就这些
Was that all, Lieutenant?
是的
Yes.
跟我走
Come with me.
霍斯特·施皮斯中尉讲的跟你一样
Lieutenant Horst Schopis tells the same story.
把你们当作战俘啊诸如此类的
They kept you as prisoners, blah blah blah.
不过你们说的话我一点都不信
But you know something? I don’t believe either of you.
要是让我发现一丁点证据
And if I find the slightest evidence
能证明你们串通一气 我不会放过你们
that you have been collaborating, I am coming after you.
听着 你这个吃奶酪的变♥态♥侏儒
Listen to me, you twisted cheese-eating gnome,
当你坐在屁♥股♥上
while you’ve been sitting on your ass down here
等着看日出的时候
waiting for the sun to shine,
我们正在一个偏远的小木屋内
we’ve been struggling to survive
和一班德国人努力地想要活下来
in a remote cabin with some Germans.
我们做到了 起码大部分做到了
And we did survive. Most of us.
现在我要拿回我的打火机
And now I have my lighter back.
而这件事也就这样了
And that is the end of the matter.
还有别的事吗
Anything else?
没了
No.
很好
Good.
走吧 史密斯
Let’s go, Smith.
走
Move.
这边
This way.
霍斯特·施皮斯在加拿大当了7年战俘
在回到英国不久后 达文波特和史密斯在特隆赫姆遭遇空袭
再一次 他们被击落
达文波特被俘 直至战争结束前都在德国战俘营中度过
史密斯则在空难中死去
斯特朗科被安葬在特隆赫姆公墓
直至战争结束前约瑟夫都在加拿大战俘营
1977年霍斯特在慕尼黑的家中接到了一个电♥话♥
是达文波特打来的
他邀请霍斯特去趟伦敦
不久 两位敌人相见
但却犹如故人
除应霍斯特·施皮斯本人要求使用真名 片中名字均为化名