也许他只是看我的眼色行事
maybe my observer was simply following my orders.
为什么我们不能像文明人坐着说话
Why can’t we sit and talk like civilized people?
只说话
Just talk.
谈话
A conversation?
谈什么
About what?
什么都行
Anything.
好吧 政♥治♥呢
Okay. What about politics?
不好吧
Not a good idea.
汽车吗
Uh… cars?

Yeah.
德国车是是世界公认最好的车
Germany is known to build the best cars in the world.
当然是世界最无聊的车
Well, certainly the most boring cars in the world.
英国车
British cars
既高雅又时尚
have elegance and style.
是 但它们总坏
Yeah, but they break down all the time.
所以呢
So what?
有个姑娘很靠谱 每晚7点准时开饭
Would you marry a woman because she was reliable
你会娶她吗
and always served dinner at 7:00?
那样又不坏
Well, I wouldn’t hold that against her.
但是感官享受和冒险精神呢
But where would that leave sensuality and adventure?
没有意外的人生太无聊
Without the unexpected people become bored.
你们德国人觉得杰西·欧文斯如何
How do you Germans feel about Jesse Owens?
那个让你们最厉害的人
The black fellow who beat
在奥林匹克输得屁滚尿流的黑人
the shit out of your best man at the Olympics?
他是名优秀的运动员 赢得实至名归
He was a great athlete and deserved to win.
天哪 哥们
For God’s sake, guys!
我们一心想离开这 回到姑娘们
We’re stuck in this shithole
身边的时候 却被困在这个破地方
talking about petty matters, when all we want
谈论些鸡毛蒜皮的小事
to do is get the hell out of here and back to our girls. Right?
什么
What?
你们德国有姑娘吧
You do have girls in Germany, don’t you?
今晚我本该跟希拉约会
Tonight I was supposed to be on a date with Sheila.
空军基地的新酒保
The new bartender back at the airbase.
蓝眼睛 火焰般的红头发
Blue eyes, flaming red hair
身材好得让人喷鼻血
and a figure that would give a fellow a crooked neck.
人人觊觎她
They’ve all tried their luck,
但都求之不得
but not on your life.
-你得了吗 -是啊 我赢得了她
– But you had your luck with her? – Indeed. I won her.
其实是她俘获了我
Well, actually she won me.
我是家乡三届飞镖冠军
See, I’m the local darts champion three times in a row.
然后希拉出现了
Then Sheila turns up,
给我倒酒的时候 她对我说
and while pouring me a pint, she says to me,
史密斯 我喜欢你
“Smith, I like you
要是今晚你掷飞镖能胜我 我就是你的
and if you can beat me at darts tonight, I’m yours.”
你赢了吗
And, um, did you beat her?
她连赢了我三局
She beat me three times in a row.
正大光明
Fair and square.
然后我们离开前那天
Then the day before we left,
她从柜台塞了张纸条过来
she slides this little piece
就像那样
of paper across the counter. Just like that.
上面写着什么
What did the note say?
快点苦练飞镖吧
“I can’t wait for your game to improve.
一回来
Come and see me
就来见我 爱你的希拉
as soon as you get back. Love, Sheila.”
但之后你们击落了我们
But then you shot us down.
那边的大笨蛋呢
What about the big lug over there?
你的姑娘呢
Who’s the woman in his life?
斯特朗科有家了
Strunk has a family.
三个孩子和一个可爱的妻子
Three kids and a lovely wife.
他跟她说过话吗
Does he ever speak to her?
斯特朗科中士让他的家人十分骄傲
Sergeant Strunk makes his family very proud of him.
他经营着家族企业
He works for the family business.
有两千名工人
2,000 workers,
然后他还志愿参加了德国空军
and then he even volunteered for the German Luftwaffe.
他为什么自愿参军
Why did he volunteer?
为国家效命
To serve his country.
那小希♥特♥勒♥
And Hitler Junior,
谁是你的梦中情人 你母亲吗
who’s the love of your life? Your mother?
他母亲死了
His mother is dead.
你呢
Well, what about you?
有女人等着你吗
Have you got a woman waiting for you?
-我们不都有吗 -我当然有
– Haven’t we all? – I certainly have.
说到女人 该洗碗了
And talking about women, time for washing the dishes now.
-你和史密斯洗 -你没回答
– You and Smith will do it. – You didn’t answer.
我回答了 你现在洗碗
I did. You will do the dishes now.
恐怕我们不能洗
Well, I’m afraid we can’t.
为什么
Why not?
厨房♥在德国边
The kitchen is on the German side.
你的指南针里面有酒精
Your compass, it contains alcohol.
也许能消除感染
It might kill the infection.
德国空军什么都不教你们吗
Didn’t they teach you anything in the German Luftwaffe?
当然教 但那样
Of course, but then we would have
我们就没有指南针了 达文波特
no compass, Davenport.
我们位于280度0分33秒
Our position is 280 degrees, 0 minutes and 33 seconds.
-即是在 -四千米
– Which brings us… – Four kilometers…
忙着制定明天的行程吗
Busy planning our trip tomorrow?

Yes.
你会发现那是西边
I think you’ll find that west is that way.
不 那边是
No, that way.
你应该在弄坏指南针前确认一下
You should have checked your compass before you smashed it.
那是西边 我能证明
West is in that direction and I can prove it.
你的围巾是丝的吗
Your scarf, is it silk?
当然是
Of course it is.
我能借用吗
May I borrow it?
请求越界
Permission to cross the border?
丝能使针有磁性
The silk makes a needle magnetic.
中尉 你说得对
Well, Lieutenant, you were right.
不错的小指南针
Nice little compass.
德国空军的基础知识
Basic knowledge in the German Luftwaffe.
我要尿尿
I need to take a piss.
拜托 我能跑哪去
Aw, come on. Where would l run to?
这场仗你们赢不了的 伙计
You’re not going to win this war, mate.
你吃的是什么香肠 防冻的吗
What the fuck are in the sausages you eat? Anti-freeze?
尿尿比赛你赢了 斯特朗科 恭喜恭喜
You win the pissing contest, Strunk. Congratulations.
斯特朗科
Strunk.
斯特朗科
Strunk…

Look.
他状态不佳
He’s in a bad state.

No.
不不不
No, no, no…
-约瑟夫 -不不不不
– Josef… shh shh shh. – No, no! No, no.
我梦到英国人吃我
I dreamt the British were eating me.
边吃边笑
They laughed as they ate me.
-他们睡着了 -我不相信他们
– They’re asleep. – I don’t trust them.
不用相信 我们有武器
You don’t have to. We’re armed.
我们炸了英国船
We bomb British ships
击落了英国飞机
and shoot down British planes.
我们现在为什么不能开枪
Why can’t we shoot them now?
他们作为人♥质♥更有价值
They’ll be more valuable as hostages.
中尉
Lieutenant?
你的枪呢
Where is your gun?
在手上
In my hand.
该起床了
Time to get up.
我们半个小时后出发
We leave in half an hour.
不 你不介意的话我们宁可待在这
No, we’d rather stay here if you don’t mind.
需要镜子吗
Do you need a mirror?
太好了
Why not?
刮完剃刀给我
But I take the razor after.
我们在这附近
We are somewhere here.
我们要沿这条路往上走
We will go up this way.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!