我允许了
You have my permission.
继续
Go on.
你们要杀了我吗
You gonna shoot me?
但是他们作为人♥质♥可能会有用
But they could be useful as hostages.
我们离开的时候
We could use them to make
可以用他们伪造痕迹
a false trail in the snow when we leave.
那我应该让他们活着吗
I should let them live, then?
是
Yes.
我想那样最好
I think that would be best.
你手里应该拿拨浪鼓 而不是枪 阳光小吉姆
You ought to be holding a rattle, Sunny Jim– not a gun.
阳光小吉姆是“力量牌”麦片包装上的卡♥通♥形象 手拿拨浪鼓
把手放在床上
Hands on the bed.
我不是在请求 先生们 把手放在床上
I’m not asking, gentlemen. Hands on the bed.
我们没有武器
We’re unarmed.
没有武器
Un-armed!
非常好 我们把这个放在火炉边上
Very nice. We put this by oven.
如果你不介意的话我要拿回来
I’ll have that back if you don’t mind.
我们生火 所以要拿着打火机
We take care of the fire, we keep the lighter.
那是我15岁生日时我父亲给我的礼物
That was a present from my father on my 15th birthday.
-这是他给我求好运用的 -好运 上校
– He gave it to me for good luck. – Good luck, Captain.
看看周围 我们走的时候
Look around. When we leave,
我会把打火机还给你的
I will give you back the lighter.
言出必行
You have my word.
不行 我拿着打火机
No, I keep the lighter
你要用的时候再来找我
and whenever you need it, you come to me.
我哪里都不去
I’m not going anywhere.
为什么你非要在这种小事上找麻烦
Why are you making problems on such a little thing?
这不是小事 而且如我所见
It’s not a little thing, and as far as I can see
你才是找麻烦的那个人
you’re the one making the problem.
该死的德国佬
Bloody Germans!
回去
Back!
安静
Quiet!
我想澄清几件事
I want to make a few things clear.
你们是战俘
You are prisoners of war.
并且你们要和我们一起呆在这个小屋里
And you will stay with us in this cabin
直到天气有所好转
until the weather improves.
明天我们要去海边
Tomorrow we will go to the sea
到那后你们会被带去战俘营
and from there you will be taken to a prison camp.
-明白吗 -我想他讲得足够清楚了
– Is that clear? – I think he’s made himself
你觉得呢 史密斯
perfectly clear, don’t you, Smith?
很精辟 长官
Short but to the point, sir.
这边是英国人区 这边是德国人区
This is the British side, and this is the German side.
你们每次离开英国人那边
You will ask permission
都得经过我们的许可
every time you want to leave the British side.
如果没问 我们就开枪 明白了吗
If not, we will shoot you. Is that understood?
是
Yes.
既然是这种情况
Well, in that case,
日内瓦公约 主要有关战争受难者 战俘和战时平民的待遇的国际人道法
根据《日内瓦公约》
in accordance with the Geneva Convention
我相信我们应该有自己的床
I believe we’re entitled to a bed,
一日三餐 还有运动设施
three meals a day and sporting facilities.
别担心
Do not worry,
你们会受到平等对待
you will be treated fairly.
我很难对你的的分享标准称之为平等
I’d hardly call your policy of sharing “Fair.”
以现在的这种情况
Under the circumstances,
很多人都会认为把你打死才是平等
many would say putting a bullet in your head is fair.
我们吃什么你们就吃什么
You get the same food we get.
床和避难所 我们住什么你们就住什么
Bed and shelter? You get the same shelter we get.
至于运动设施 请欣赏
And for sporting facilities, may I introduce you
美丽的挪威田园风光
to the beautiful Norwegian countryside?
还有什么问题吗
Any questions?
厕所在哪
Where’s the toilet?
厕所就在外面
Toilet is out there
然后左转
and then left.
这个 厕纸
Here– toilet paper.
那才不是厕纸
That’s not toilet paper.
再撕小块点
Smaller pieces.
烦死他们 史密斯
Annoy them any way you can, Smith.
激怒他们
Provoke them.
让他们浑身紧张 失去安全感
Make them feel stressed and insecure.
-明白? -是 长官
– Got that? – Yes sir.
斯特朗科跟你一起去
Strunk will go with you.
然后带回来点柴火
And bring back more firewood.
你叫什么来着
What’s your name again?
我是史密斯
Me Smith.
再来一遍
One more time.
我是史密斯 你呢
Me Smith. You?
-你叫什么名字 -斯特朗科
– What’s your name?! – Strunk.
那… 斯坑科
So… Skunk.
你觉得挪威怎么样
How do you like Norway?
不喜欢 我也是
Didn’t think so. Me neither.
据说你们德国佬只吃香肠 是真的吗
Is it true you Krauts eat nothing but sausages?
施特基 你怎么可能一点都不冷
Hey, Skunkie, how come you’re not cold?
也许你♥他♥妈♥的太笨了 都感觉不到冷
Maybe you’re too fucking stupid to feel the cold.
操
Fuck.
一切都没问题吗
Is everything under control?
对
Yeah.
去帮忙
Help him.
快去
Go!
我得换绷带 斯特朗科
I have to change the bandage. Strunk.
那个大家伙一句英语也不讲
The big bloke don’t speak a word of English.
你也不讲德语 史密斯
You don’t speak German either, Smith.
你到底是向着谁的 长官
Whose side are you on, sir?
-很糟吗 -不 不
– Is it bad? – No, no.
我得清理一下伤口
I need to clean the wound.
-好恶心的伤口 -斯特朗科
– Oof, nasty wound. – Strunk!
透点气 不然会感染
Air it or it will get infected
你不应该跨过那条线
You’re not to cross that line
除非我允许
unless I give you permission.
随便你怎么说
Whatever you say.
别害怕
Don’t be afraid.
就是帮帮忙
Just trying to help.
我是为陛下服务的英国皇家海军军官
I’m a British officer in His Majesty’s Royal Marines
这位史密斯是我的飞行员
and Smith here is my airman.
我们拒绝在地板上进餐
We refuse to eat off the floor.
为什么要为了这种事找麻烦
Why make a problem out of this?
听着
Listen.
我们想在桌子上吃饭
We want to eat at the table…
像你们一样 这是麻烦吗
like you. Is that a problem?
不是
No.
完全不是
Not at all.
请坐吧 长官
Take a seat, sir.
谢谢你 史密斯
Thank you, Smith.
那么 吃饭吧
Well…enjoy.
好吃
It’s good.
这玩意吗 你♥他♥妈♥开玩笑吧
This? Are you fucking joking?
-让人强壮 -那你吃啊 哥们
– Makes strong. – You eat it then, mate.
德军可以靠吃这个行进好久
German soldier can march for days on this.
是吗 德国人要的又不多
Is that right? Germans don’t need much.
-没错 -那你们为什么侵略波兰
– No. – Then how come you invaded Poland?
-德国不够用吗 -闭嘴
– Wasn’t Germany enough? – Shut up!
施瓦茨
Schwartz!
你 回你的床上
And you, go to your bed.
-你现在想吃了 -不想
– Now you want it? – No.
但我也不想小纳粹吃
But l don’t want the little Nazi to have it either.
你该教你的飞行员讲礼貌和规矩
You should teach your airman some manners and discipline.
跟你没关系 先生
That’s none of your business, sir.
达文波特上尉
Captain Davenport…
你说得对
you’re right.
跟你没关系
This is none of my business.
再说
Besides…