-您要去哪儿 -我要去哪儿
– Where are you going? – Where am I going?
去剧场 他知道的
To the theater. He knows, really.
他就是觉得尴尬
He’s just being awkward.
丘吉尔夫人要带他去看诺尔·克华德的戏
Mrs. Churchill’s taking him to the Noel Coward play.
-真是种享受 -告诉她我不去
– It’s a real treat. – Tell her I’m not going.
-您当然要去 -我不喜欢
– Of course you’re going. – I don’t feel like it.
去了您就会喜欢了
You’ll enjoy it when you get there.
我希望您不会认为我不忠诚 阁下
I hope you don’t think I’m being disloyal, sir.
不忠诚
“disloyal”?
-为艾德里先生工作 -你当然要为他工作
– Working for mr. Attlee. – Of course you’re working for him.
首相私人秘书 那是你的工作
Private secretary to the prime minister- – that’s your job.
老实说 艾德里 他很大方
Actually, he was very decent about it- – Attlee.
他说我们可以在这儿呆到查特维尔收拾好
Said we could stay here until Chartwell was ready.
我拒绝了 我希望体面点
I refused- – I hope graciously.
我猜军队反对我
I think the army was against me.
他们的选票都用来反对我了
Their votes were cast against me.
我想您不能这样断定
Well, I don’t think you can say- –
肯定是这样
Sure of it. Sure of it.
我以为我对他们很好
I thought I served them well.
杰克·西里给我写了封信
I had a letter from Jack Seely,
他在1914年任国务大臣
Secretary of state for war, 1914- –
当然现在退休了
Retired now, of course.
很亲切的一封信
It was such a darling letter.
对这次选举很失望
Very upset about the election.
他说这是世界末日
He said it was the end of the world- –
我们的世界
Our world.
他也许是对的
He may be right.
我最珍视的东西
All the things I cherish most
好像都在溜走
Seem to be slipping away- –
帝国
The empire,
对旧秩序的尊重
Respect for the old order.
我跟杰克是同学
We were at school together, Jack and I.
他是真正的好人
A genuinely good man.
我还记得 布尔战争期间
I remember seeing him in south africa
在南非见到他
During the boer war.
我那时是晨报的记者
I was a correspondent of “The Morning Post.”
黎明 日出很漂亮
Dawn- – a beautiful sunrise.
我在草原上骑着小马
I was riding across the veldt on my pony
看到一队英国骑兵过来了
And I saw a column of british cavalry approaching.
有一个人
And there, alone,
在他的士兵前面20码
20 yards ahead of his men
骑着一匹黑♥马♥
Riding a black horse
那就是杰克·西里
Was Jack Seely- –
那时他还是西里上校
Colonel Seely as he was then.
他似乎拥有大英帝国
He seemed to embody all that was magnificent
所有伟大的力量
In british imperial power.
没有战争的时候我很寂寞
I feel very lonely without a war.
我可以再经历一次
I could live it all over again.
整个战争期间吗
The whole war?
1940.
只是1940
Just 1940.
我没有看那些白♥痴♥戏剧的心情
I’m not in the mood for some idiotic play.
你到底为什么带我来
Why on earth did you suggest it?
真是噩梦
Bloody nightmare.
-我不去了 -什么
– I’m not going. – What?
告诉司机载我回家
Tell the driver to take me home.
拜托 克莱米.
Please, Clemmie.
是你要来这该死的剧场的
It was your idea to come to the damn theater.
告诉司机载我回家
Tell the driver to take me home.
-你去 -请不要
– You go. – Please don’t.
晚上好 丘吉尔夫人
Good evening, mrs. Churchill.
我不能这样下去了
I can’t go on like this.
我不能
I can’t
我也不会
And I won’t.
祝您晚上愉快 阁下
Hope you have a pleasant evening, sir.
你最近都干什么了
What have you been doing lately,
-最近这几年里 -四处旅行
– During these last years? – Travelling about a bit.
我环游了世界 在你
I went round the world, you know, after you- –
是的 我知道
Yes. yes, I know.
中国一定很有趣
China must be very interesting.
很大 中国
Very big, china.
日本呢
And japan?
很小
Very small.
某日我看到你
Some day I find you
月光在你身后
Moon light behind you
和我梦里一样
True to the dream I am dreaming
我画着你的笑脸
As I drawing you your smile
轻轻的微笑 轻轻的微笑
That little smile for a little while
女士们先生们 我们非常荣幸
Ladies and gentlemen, we are very privileged.
今晚剧场里坐着
With us in the theater tonight
我们民族的救星
We have the savior of our nation —
温斯顿·丘吉尔
Winston Churchill.
-好啊 -好啊
– bravo! – bravo!
好啊
Bravo!
-好啊 -好啊
– bravo! – bravo!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!