I was … No thanks …
我刚从失恋的阴影中走出来
I was just getting over a relationship that had been pretty painful, actually.
还不想急着开始新恋情
I was in no rush to go into another one, straight away.
我毫无准备…
Well, I hadn’t any plans …
但她看见我 选择了我
But she saw me. She chose me
一下子就俘获了老安迪的心
Bang! Made a beeline straight for old Andy. Didn’t you?
真正坚强的人…
Very strong people …
才会做难以理喻的事
can do totally incomprehensible things.
– 是吗? – 哦 当然
– Right? – Oh, Yeah …
我得醒醒了
I’ll go shake a leg.
– 很高兴你能来 – 我得走了
– I’m Glad you came. – I’ll be off, then.
我们送你
We’ll drop you off.
– 行吗? – 行
– OK? – OK.
– 就这里 – 好的
– This is it. – OK.
谢谢 周二见
Thanks. See you Tuesday.
– 贝蒂是个好人 – 是的
– Betty’s nice, isn’t she? – Yeah.
我很喜欢她
I’m very fond of her now.
我不会离开的
I’m not going to leave, or anything.
好吧?
OK?
克莱尔告诉安迪 她不会离开他
Claire’s telling Andy she’s going to stay with him.
很好
Fine.
我不担心
I wasn’t worried.
是你去找杰 还是他来找你?
So, did you find you Jay, or did he come looking for you?
我根本不在乎那事!知道我难过什么吗?
I don’t give a shit about all that! You know what the saddest thing is?
你知道我最伤心的是什么吗?
You know what hurts the most, you know what it is?
你根本做不了演员!
You’ll never be an actress! Never!
这很难说出口 也不好笑
It isn’t easy for me to say that. It isn’t fun.
但这是事实 你得面对现实!
But there it is, it’s the truth, and you’ve got to fucking face it!
我真的怀疑你怎么教学生
I really wonder what good you do your students.
他们似乎很喜欢你
Well, they seem to like you.
一直都在追求更好的
All the same, for some, that’s something for the want of anything better.
我也有责任 不是吗?
I’ve got a share, my part in this. Haven’t I? I mean …
因为从一开始我就没真正相信过
because I never really believed in it from the fucking start …
一刻也没有!
not one minute!
但我还是栽进去了 彻头彻尾 就像个傻瓜
No, but I dove in, both feet first, like a fucking idiot.
人都会做白日梦
People have your fantasies,
不知道干什么的小女孩 最后会无法无天
the little girl who doesn’t know what she’ll do and ends up doing just about anything.
就像个夜以继日开出租车的蠢货
like a stupid prick, driving a cab around day-in, day-out.
那个自以为是的傻瓜 这几天…
As for that fucking moron … you know, who thinks he’s so smart,
有人要搭车
one of these days …There’s a fare for you there.
知道吗?我一点也不惊讶
You know What? I’m not even surprised.
还记得我们相识时 你的表情吗?
You remember that look on your face, when we first met?
现在 我在你脸上看出相同的煎熬 很适合你!
I could see that same torment on your face now. Since you right!
你是我见过最死气沉沉的人
You are the least alive person I know.
我和杰的事 对你是个好机会吧
I being with Jay is in fact a great opportunity for you, right?
一段微不足道的偷♥情♥
A pathetic little piece of adultery.
当然你得有点反应 谁不会呢?
Of course you have to be against something like that. Who wouldn’t be?
没关系 安迪是个讨厌鬼
Oh, it’s OK. Andy’s just a sod,
但他对伦敦了如指掌
but he knows London like the back of his hand.
你根本不了解真正的我!
You don’t even know who I am!
你都不知道如何伤害我
You don’t even know how to hurt me.
否则你会知道 说我缺乏天赋
If you knew me a little bit longer, what you call my lack of talent,
会让我难过 但伤害不到我!
sure it makes me suffer, but it won’t kill me!
你就不能换个表情吗?这周可真酷啊…
You can’t choose any look, this stuff’s a solid week …
乔尔 老样子
Joel! Same again , please.
如果你专心干活 就不会留意我的表情
You know, if you were doing this job properly, you wouldn’t have time to notice how I look.
好地方 好地方
Great place. Great place.
给我杯啤酒
Give me a beer?
其实 这和召♥妓♥无异 不是吗?
Actually, it’s like seeing a whore, right?
一周见一次 什么也不说…
seeing this woman one day a week, not speaking …
是啊 但她还是让你知道她已婚的事了?
Yeah. But she found a way of telling you she was married, didn’t she?
她精于此道!所以别得意忘形
She’s very good, for things like that! Just don’t get carried away.
她之前一定也干过 你绝不是第一个
I’ll bet she’s done it before, no way you’re the first.
我不再见她了
I stopped. I don’t see her any more.
我刚还想建议我俩分享她
I was about to suggest we share her.
但似乎没必要分享了 不是吗?
but it sounds like there’s nothing left to share, right?
每周一次 不会影响我的婚姻吧?
One day a week, that wouldn’t fuck up my marriage, would it?
我在和你开玩笑
Just kidding, I’m just kidding you …
我对她的爱与日俱增
I love her more and more as time passes.
就是想让你知道
Just wanted you to know that.
– 伊恩 你有黑袋子吗? – 有 我拿下去
– Ian, have you got any black bags? – Yeah. I bring them down.
别问我 我要走了
Don’t ask me. I’m going to head off.
好的 谢谢 维克多
Oh yeah … Okay …Cheers. Cheers, Victor.
我先走了 我去楼下拿夹克衫
Well, I’m going now… I’ll just get my jacket from downstairs.
我想我可能漏听了你的话
I thought that perhaps you’d said something at one point that I didn’t hear,
所以你迁怒于我
and that’s what you’re holding against me.
我对你一无所知 怎么会迁怒于你?
Listen, I don’t understand the first thing about you. How can I hold anything against you?
我错过了什么吗?
Did I miss something? What did I miss?
你有事问我?来 问吧
You wanted to ask me something? Anything you like. Go on.
好 我问你 你为什么告诉安迪?
All right, I’ll ask you something. Why did you tell Andy?
又不是什么大事 值得这么做吗?
Since it wasn’t all that important, anyway? It wasn’t worth it, was it?
大惊小怪
All that fuss for nothing.
我不知道 也许你俩就是这样
Still, I don’t know. Maybe that’s how it works between you two.
你每次都会和他说 然后…
You tell him each time, and then that’s it …
天 你来又不需要征得同意
I mean, for Chri … you weren’t like someone who you ask to drop by
你只是为了享受快♥感♥而来
who comes by, and fucks, and goes, and just for the thrill of it.
我能有什么感受?
What was I meant to feel?
我又该怎么做?我要怎样才能…
Who was I supposed to be like? Who should I have been …
满足所有人
to keep everyone satisfied
只为能见某个男人 躺在他怀里?
just to come and see a man and bury myself in his arms, because I wanted to?
我自认不再需要别人陪
It’s been a long time since I wanted someone.
你的出现 让我想重新开始
And it was with you that I wanted to start again.
通常不该这么说吧?
Not supposed to say that usually, are you?
我知道你给我的 远超我所想的
I know you’ve given me something that I never asked for.
之前从未有过 我本该感激不尽
and that no one does that, ever, and that I should be grateful.
但我似乎因此怨恨你
And yet, somehow, all I seem to do is to hold it against you.
我知道
I know.
你和别人那么亲近…
that you should be so close to someone …
让我心碎
tears me apart.
你和别人亲近 让我心碎
Your being close tears me apart.
所以…
So …
我离异了 有两个孩子
I’m a divorced man. I have two children.
他们习惯没有我的生活
who are getting used to me not being around. I’m …
我有些朋友 我大概是他们的挚友
friends with a certain number of people. I suppose I’m their best friend.
这很好
That’s something.
我也是某个女人的“星期三男人”
And also I’m this “Wednesday” man
她从不要求我怎么样
to a woman … who I’ve never asked anything of,
她对此很满意 没有异议
and she’s happy with that, that’s no problem to her
但这让我很难过
But it really fucks me up
所有的事
Everything.
我不知道来这里干嘛 抱歉…
I don’t know what I’m doing here. Sorry …
你没错过什么 克莱尔
You missed nothing, Claire.
你没错过什么…
You missed nothing …
因为我什么也没说
because I said nothing.
我不知道会这样
I didn’t know it would be like this.
我不知道会被你深深吸引
I didn’t know that I would become so closely tied to you.
我以为一切都会过去
I thought it would just blow over.
我…
I …
留下来…
Stay with me …
如果你还会回来 就留下来
If you’ve come back, stay.
回来
Come back.
留下来…
Stay …
现在
Now …
现在 留下来
Stay now.
不 杰
No, Jay.
你离开他了?
Have you left him?
没有
No.
抱歉 我得走了
Sorry, but I have to be off now.
这些都扔掉?
Are you dumping this?
抱歉…我稍后再收拾
Sorry … I’ll come back to finish up later.
我走了
I’m going.