– Yeah, Yeah – Whats that?
我觉得妈妈今晚很古怪
I thought Mom was wicked tonight.
他喜欢跟来 每晚都想来
He loves coming, you know, he’d come every night if he could.
我观看时 通常很紧张 想着她能否
You know, I’m watching it but often I’m really nervous, I’m thinking
顺利演完 会不会说错台词
how will she get along or just going to trip over
或者到处搭讪 确认别人是否喜欢
Or I keep just checking around, making sure people are enjoying it.
但他会看完全场
But he’ll watch it, watch the entire play.
– 他很懂 是吧?你很喜欢吧 – 当然
– He’s got a real knack for it. Don’t you? You really love it. – Yeah
要开始了 下半场…
Here we go again, the second half …
喜欢田纳西·威廉斯吗?
Do you like Tennessee Williams, yeah?
喜欢
Yeah.
我不知道怎么分手
I’ve got to leave someone, and I don’t know how.
见鬼 这次什么情况?
Fucking out So what’s the situation this time?
一个上完床就走的女人
It’s just a girl I’m seeing. She comes around. We fuck. She leaves.
都不需要约她过来
Without me asking to come back or anything like that.
好吧 我问过一次 不过…
Alright, I asked her around once, but …
你会怎么办?
Well, What would you say?
真是疯了
It’s crazy, right?
你只是提个建议 他们就当成习惯了
I mean, you suggest something just this once;they make a fucking habit of it.
好吧 也不是什么麻烦事…
Okay, it’s not a hassle to me or anything to be …
事实上 确实是个麻烦
Actually, it is. That’s exactly what it is, just that.
我觉得…
I think I find the …
现在就像个负担 以前不是这样
yeah, a drag. But only now, not before,
但突然 就变味了…转变太快了
but now, all of a sudden, it’s become a real pain in the ass … really quick.
现在 每周三
I mean now, right this bloody Wednesday,
我们就像互欠彼此似的
the thing is like we owe it to each other or something.
完全错了
It’s all wrong.
她会明白的 人都是善解人意的
She’ll understand. People do understand.
你会如何结束这一切?
What would you do to end this?
什么都不做 任其自生自灭
Oh, I’d stay just the same. It breaks up by itself.
那女人得有多绝望啊?
Still, can you believe how desperate that woman must be?
每周三 两点到四点 只为了干那事?
Wednesdays, two to, I don’t know, four wanting that, and only that?
天知道你俩谁更绝望?
Who’s to say she’s any more desperate than you?
– 什么意思? – 为什么这么说她?
– What do you mean. – Why should she be?
你没约她 她也没问是否能再来
You didn’t ask her to come back, and she didn’t ask you if she could.
即使如此 你还是给她开门 就是这样
Even so, you open your door to her, and that’s how it works.
这不叫绝望吗
Where’s the desperation in that.
遇到和你想法一致的人 就不是了
It’s not so, when you come across someone who wants the same thing.
也许你给了她很多 你没发现而已
Maybe you give her a lot; you don’t even realize it.
等等 你怎么知道?你又不认识她
Wait, how do you know? You don’t even know her.
但我能想象 你肯定给了她很多
But I can imagine her. I’m sure you gave her a lot.
我不知道 很难相信她与我想法相同…
I do not know, I can hardly believe she wants the same thing that I want …
我也没表现得想和谁在一起
I don’t have the impression of being with anyone, either.
– 她对此怎么说? – 我不知道 我们不说话
– And what she says about all this? – I don’t know, we don’t talk.
维克多
Victor?!
– 你的光亮剂都干了 – 你不该在这里
– Well, your polish is all dried up. – You shouldn’t even be here to see it.
该死 你怎么总是这样?我说了就两天
Fuck it. Why is it always the same with you? I said two days, only.
我明天就走
I’m leaving tomorrow!
今天是周三 无论如何
Today is Wednesday; you know you should not be
周三下午你必须出去
here on a Wednesday afternoon, and in any case …
好 好了…你该早说的
Okay, all right, fine, well … you should have said so.
– 行了 快走吧 – 好
– OK, fella, just leave – All right.
现在 快点
Now, come on.
有事记得告诉我 好吗?
If there was a problem, you’d tell me, right.
你没去酒吧?
Are you not down at the pub?
行了 别提酒吧 去了就喝个不停
Come on, I forgot the Pub; I’ll only drink.
那不是办法
That’s no solution.
没错 那不是办法…
Yeah, that’s no solution …
你又来看表演了?
Hello, eh, you want to catch the show again?
不奇怪 如此美好的夜晚
Not surprised, such a pretty evening.
你来了 证明我说对了
And here you are again, and that proves it.
你不是戏剧迷吧?
It’s not as if you’re a real theater buff, right?
你在这里工作?
Do you work here?
不是 看起来像 但不是
Oh, no, no … Looks like it, right, but no.
我已经忘了发生过什么
I’ve already forgotten what happened just there.
– 什么? – 哦 剧场里…
– What? – Oh, in theater …
我们之后没聊过
I think we don’t talk about it after.
曲终人散 就是这样
They see the show and they bugger off, just like that.
她很难过
Makes her sad.
我和她说 我会在散场时听他们的评论
So I tell her: I’ll hear what they say on the way out and tell you later.
我知道 你无需太在意这些
I know,you’re not supposed to give a toss and all that,
但我妻子通常演得还行
but as a rule my wife does all right.
大致说来 人们还喜欢她…
People really like her, you know, in principle …
当然取决于她饰演的角色
That depends on what part she’s playing, of course …
我妻子在演戏剧
My wife’s in the show.
饰演阿曼达
Yeah, she’s the one playing the girl, Amanda.
– 劳拉 – 是的 劳拉 我不太了解…
– Laura. – Yeah, Laura. I don’t know any more …
我告诉过你的 我是酒鬼
Anyway, I’m sure I told you this. I’m a sot.
我个人在剧场里从来没法
You know, personally, I can never really tell whether someone’s good or bad.
区分好坏
when I go to the theater.
下注者对什么都会有见解
The punt has got an opinion about everything.
很有意思
It’s really interesting.
但我会在中场时聆听
But there I am , listening in at the interval
然后突然发问
and all of a sudden, bang, I ask questions.
我也不觉得自己傻
And I don’t feel like a twerp doing it.
谁都行 不管是不是从里面出来
Any one, whether it’s someone from there or not.
当然 但他们不知道你是谁吧?
Sure, but they don’t know who you are, do they?
不知道 我是指表演的人
No, I mean the others in the company.
他们经常看见我 我时不时帮个忙
They’re used to see me around, you see. I lend a hand from time to time.
你可以说我卑鄙 但我更像个讨厌鬼
You call me a wanker if you like, but I feel like a pig in shit.
这里很适合你…
This really suits you here …
在很多方面都是
In more ways than one actually.
还能和她在一起 否则她的爱好会使我们疏远
Being with her of course, because this passion of hers, it could cut her off from us.
不是吗?
It’s true, isn’t it?
人难免因爱而顾此失彼
If you really, really love something, you often end up ruling out something else, right.
没错
Absolutely.
我不想她因此受影响
Yeah, well, I don’t want her to fall victim to that, you know?
克莱尔和我不想顾此失彼
So Claire and I have decided not to rule out anything.
– 我是安迪 – 杰
– I’m Andy … – Jay …
她叫克莱尔?
So she’s called Claire?
– 谁? – 你妻子
– Who? – Your wife.
我没告诉你吗?
Didn’t I tell you?
说了这么多 把最重要的给忘了
I told you all sorts of other things; I forgot the most important.
有你一直跟着 一定很不寻常
It must be pretty unusual, a bloke following it all, though, like you do.
我不知道 要干就得好好干 我想听反馈
I don’t know, there’s always doing a doing a job right; I want to get some feedback, you know …
人们和我说话 但可能只有我会沮丧…
people to talk to me, but then again, maybe I’m the only one that it upsets …
这成了我的工作 我是出租车司机
It becomes my job. I drive a cab you see, black cab.
车上有乘客 我得工作…
OK, so I got a fare in the back, I got a job to do …
如果不说 我会觉得工作只做了一半
but if we don’t talk, I feel like I’m only doing half the job.
– 你瞧 如果我们不说话 我不问他 – 是的 没错
– You know, if we don’t talk, if I don’t talk to him. – Yeah, right …
想玩一局吗?楼上、楼下?哪儿都行
If you fancy a game? Upstairs, downstairs? Start wherever you look.
这里就这点好
That’s what’s good about it here.
你结婚了吗?
And you, you married?
在交往中
When you’re with someone,
只有很短的时间是彼此不相欠
there’s only a very short time when you can really give each other things for free …
无需多问
with neither of you having to ask.
因为之后 你们只会彼此苛求
Because later on, all you do is make demands of each other.
也许她与其他女人的唯一区别
Perhaps the only difference between her and all the rest …
就是她从不提要求
is that she’s asking you for nothing.
但你吸取教训了吗?你吓到我了
But what have you learned? You scare me …
你没从离家一事中吸取教训吗?
Haven’t you learned anything at all from leaving home?
也许我只该和适合的人交往
Perhaps I should only go out with people who fit in well.
没错 只有男人想要这一切
Yeah, That’s it. Only a man would want all this,
舔着伤口 我不会 这不是我的风格
baring your wounds and all that shit; it’s not for me, just not my style.
她也在见别人
She’s seeing someone else, too.
– 你不是吗? – 我?完全没有
– And aren’t you? – Me? No, not at all.
我只有这一个女人
This woman, she’s all I’ve got.
你去哪里?
Where are you going?
有帅哥走过 不介意的话 我先走了
A handsome guy just went by. I’m off, if you don’t mind.
琼 你好
Joan, hi.
– 你好 – 琼 这是克莱尔

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!