He was all I knew.
就这么简单
It’s as simple as that.
我们像孤儿般重新学习生命
We were like two orphans learning to live again.
我们订船去欧洲
We booked passage to Europe.
等了数周的船期
Over the weeks, waiting for the boat…
她研究旧时代的神学兴传奇
…she studied the myths and legends of the Old World…
执迷在搜寻” 同类人”
…obsessed with the search of what she called “our kind.”
差点忘了
Look who we forgot.
来放它们自♥由♥
Let’s set them free.

Yes.
马车来了
It’s the carriage.
你听 路易
Listen, Louis…
在这双手中…仍然握着一条命.
..there’s life…
不活蹦乱跳
Not quite furioso.
但老神在在
Moderato…
四平八稳
…cantabile, perhaps.
你怎么活的
How could it be?
问鳄鱼
Ask the alligator.
它的血帮了忙
His blood helped.
还有蛇
Then, on the diet of the blood of snakes…
蟾蜍
…toads…
及密西西比河内的生物
…and all the putrid life…
慢慢的
…slowly…
勒士达靠这些血…
…Lestat became something…
再改变回从前模样
…like himself again.
你非常…
You’ve been…
非常顽皮
…naughty little girl.
船不等我们就要启航了
The ship is sailing without us!
火势似在蔓延
Though the fire seemed to spread…
我站在甲板上 深怕他会突然再现
…I stood on that deck, fearful he would come out again…
像河内怪物冲出毁灭我们
…from the river like some monster, to destroy us.
同时我又想
And all the while I thought…
勒士达
“Lestat…
你是该向我们报复
…we deserve your vengeance.
你使我复生
You gave me the dark gift…
我却再次送你到死神手中
…and I delivered you into the hands of death for the second time.”
船上虽然不见老鼠
Though the ship was blessedly free of rats…
乘客却相继得了怪病
…a strange plague nonetheless struck its passengers.
克劳蒂亚兴我虽然免疫
Claudia and I alone seemed immune.
但我们只管自己的事
We kept to ourselves…
固守在我俩的神秘世界中
…pondering the mystery of each other.
我们到达地中海
We reached the Mediterranean.
想像中蔚蓝的海水.却如夜色般…
I wanted those waters to be blue.But they were black…
深不见底
…night-time waters.
它提醒了我
And how I suffered then…
这些年来的痛楚感受
…straining to recall the color that in my youth I took for granted.
我们逐村的搜寻
We searched village after village…
废墟接废墟的 找一国接一国的寻找
…ruin after ruin…
但却徒劳无获
And always we found nothing.
我开始相信我们是唯一的
I began to believe we were the only ones.
这种想法有一种莫名的安慰
There was a strange comfort in that thought.
否则碰面时能说什么呢?
For what could the damned really have to say to the damned?
你什么都没找到?
You found nothing?
乡下的谣传
Peasant rumors…
大蒜的迷信
…superstitions about garlic…
十字架
…crosses…
桃木刺心
…the old stake in the hearts.
至于同类
But one of our kind?
一点影子都没有
Not a whisper.
即使吸血鬼发源地也没?
There are no vampires in Transylvania?No Count Dracula?
小说瞎掰的
Fictions, my friend.
完全是低俗趣味
The vulgar fictions of a demented Irishman.
巴黎
Paris…
1 870年9月
…September, 1870.
一个我一直向往的城市
The city I’d always dreamed of.
我是法国后裔 巴黎和纽奥良颇有渊源
I was Creole, after all, and Paris was the mother of New Orleans.
我全心投入巴黎这城市的怀抱
A universe whole and entire unto herself.
我们再度活了起来
We were alive again.
就我俩
Just the two of us.
我乐于满足她所有欲望
And so euphoric was I that I yielded to her every desire.
只不过…
So it was…
当我才要放弃搜寻吸血鬼时
…when I’d given up the search for vampires…
一个吸血鬼却发现了我
…that a vampire found me.
丑角
Buffoon!
桑地牙哥
Santiago!
我在全世界搜寻 我却找到你
I’ve searched the world for an immortal and this is what I find!
带你的小美人一块来
Bring the petite beauty with you.
没人会伤害你们
No one will harm you.
我不会允许的
I won’t allow it.
还有…
And…
记住我名字
…remember my name:
阿蒙
Armand.
记得我告诉你的
Remember what I told you.
他们拥有不同的魔力 他们会读心术
They have different powers.They’ll read your thoughts.
就是他 他是吸血鬼
He’s the one, that’s the vampire.
两个爱人
Two lovers…
徘徊在爱情路上
…wandering down their violet way…
流连忘返 紧紧依偎
…whose passionate embraces, each to each…
从未想到有腐朽的一天
…permits no meditations on decay…
直至他们落我手中
…until they find themselves…
吸血鬼装成人扮演的吸血鬼
Vampires who pretend to be humans pretending to be vampires.
好前卫
How avant-garde.
这名僧侣兴天堂交心
The monk whose soul with heaven doth commune…
每一天都…
…and spends his days…
虔诚的冥想
…in pious contemplation…
他的祷告果然迅速应验
…finds he will meet his Maker all too soon.
他很快就蒙主恩召
For all his prayers gets no remuneration.
故事就此…
The lesson endeth here…
告一段落
…and it is this:
让我冰凉的手触摸你们
Each one of you, my clammy hands must touch.
低下头接受我的吻
Each one must bend his forehead to my kiss.
但 请听
But, hark!
我想有一个凡人来了
Methinks a mortal doth approach!
这是什么?
What have we here?
我身旁的她多美
What beauty by my side?
如玫瑰般绽放如紫罗兰般羞怯
A rose in bloom, a shrinking violet?
也许她想作我新娘
Perhaps she has a mind to be my bride.
也许故事还没完
Perhaps my lesson has not ended yet!
我不想死
I don’t want to die!
但死亡无所不在
But death we are and have always been.
谁来救我
Someone help me!
救我
Please!
我做了什么?我们全都会死
– What have I done?!- We all die!
但我还很年轻
But I’m young!
死神无视年龄会随时地出现
Death is no respecter of age!It can come any time, any place.
今天的青春美貌
Just as this flesh is pink now…
明天就会消失无踪
…so it will turn grey and wrinkle with age.
让我活下去 我不在乎
Let me live! I don’t care!
如果你现在死又何足惜呢?
Then why should you care if you die now?
如果死神肯放过你
And suppose death had a heart to love and to release you?
他会为谁献出他的热情
To whom would he turn his passion?
你可愿从观众中选出一人
Would you choose a person from the crowd there?
来代替你?
A person to suffer as you do?
吸血鬼先生 挑我吧
Monsieur Vampire, take me!
我爱你
I adore you!
会轮到你的
You wait your turn!
你知道被死神钟情的意味吗?
Do you know what it means to be loved by death?
将成为我们的新娘?
To become our bride?
没有痛苦
No pain.
没有痛
No pain.
我们往下面

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!