What you are?
像个发疯吸血鬼 弄脏自己的床
A vampire gone insane,that pollutes its own bed!
若我再剪呢?
And if I cut my hair again?
还会再长出来
It will grow back again.
以前不是这样
But it wasn’t always so!
我曾有过母亲 路易曾有老婆
I had a mother once.And Louis, he had a wife.
他是个常人 跟她没两样
He was mortal, same as she.
我也一样
And so was I!
是你把我们弄成这样
You made us what we are!
制住她
Stop her.
是你做的?
Did you do it to me?!
你怎么弄的?
How did you do it?
我♥干♥嘛告诉你?
And why should I tell you?
这是我的法宝
It’s in my power.
为何只有你能?
Why yours alone?
教我如何做
Tell me how it was done!
要感恩
Be glad…
我造出了你
…I made you what you are.
要不是我 你早死了
You’d be dead now if I hadn’t.
像那死尸一样! 快去清掉
Like that damned corpse!Now get rid of it!
你去清掉
You get rid of it.
路易 为什么?
Louis, why?
你要告诉我
You’ve got to tell me.
你看那老妇
You see the old woman?
你永远不会那样
That will never happen to you.
你永远不会变老
You will never grow old.
你永远不会死
And you will never die.
这也代表另一件事
And it means something else too, doesn’t it?
我将永远长不大
I shall never, ever grow up.
我恨他
I hate him.
告诉我 我为何会变这样?
Tell me how it came to be that I am this…
卅年来 我一直避开这地方
For thirty years I’d avoided that place.
却一点没忘记
Yet I found my way back there…
那地方的正确所在
…with hardly an upward glance.
是你吸我血?
You…
是的
Yes.
他看见了
And he found me with you.
然后他割腕喂你喝血
Then he cut his wrist and fed you from him…
你就变成吸血鬼了
…and you were a vampire then…
自此后夜夜如此
…and have been every night thereafter.
是你们两个
You both did it.
我取了你生命
I took your life.
他给了你另一种生命
He gave you another one.
我就成这样
And here it is.
我恨你们
I hate you both.
我走了一整晚
I walked all night.
像多年前因杀人…心中充满罪恶那样
I walked as I walked years before…
想着做过的一切
I thought of all the things I’d done and couldn’t undo.
难以释怀
And I longed for one second’s peace.
仇恨凑合了我俩
Locked together in hatred.
但我无法恨你 路易
But I can’t hate you, Louis.
路易 吾爱
Louis, my love.
我原本平凡
I was mortal till you…
直至你给我那不凡的一切
…gave me your immortal kiss.
你成为我的父母亲
You became my mother and my father.
我将一辈子属于你
And so I’m yours forever.
但现在该完结一切 路易
But now it’s time to end it, Louis.
该是离开他的时候
Now it’s time to leave him.
他不会放我们走
He will never let us go.
真的?
Really?
又怎么了?你在激怒我
What is it now? You irritate me.Your very presence…
若我生气!
…irritates me!
是吗?
Does it?
我找到比更适合当吸血鬼的人
I found someone who’ll be a vampire better than you both!
这是吓我?
Is that supposed to frighten me?
你被宠坏了! 因为你只是个独生女
You’re spoiled, because you’re an only child.
你需要哥哥
You need a brother.
我也是
Or I do.
我担心你们俩
I weary of you both.
我们可以让吸血鬼充满全世界
I suppose we could people the world with vampires…
我们三人
…the three of us.
不 你不行
Oh, not you…
小克劳蒂亚
…my little Claudia.
你是个骗子
You’re a liar.
但你破坏我计划
But you upset my plans.
什么计划?
What plans?
我来找你求和
I came to make peace with you.
虽然你骗了我
Even though you’re the father of lies…
我想和好如初
…I want things to be as they were.
那就别再来惹我
Stop pestering me then.
我要做的更多
I must do more than that.
我有礼物给你
I’ve brought a present for you.
希望是位美女
Then I hope it’s…
有你所没有的天赋
…with endowments you’ll never possess.
你为何这样说?
Why do you say such things?
你还没吸够血
You haven’t fed enough.
我可从你脸色看出
I can tell by your color.
过来看
Come and see.
别生我气
Don’t be angry with me.
我一看到他们 就知适合你用
When I saw them, I knew they were for you.
醉了
Drunk…
喝了点白兰地
…on brandywine. A thimbleful.
你可真是力求表现
You certainly have…
我答应会清理尸体的
I promise I’ll get rid of the bodies.
我们讲和?
We forgive each other then?

Yes.
若艾酒?
Absinthe?
你让他们喝若艾酒?
You’ve given them absinthe?

No.
是鸦♥片♥
Laudanum.
鸦♥片♥
Laudanum.

Yes.
很遗憾 已经害死他们了
It killed them, unfortunately.
但血液仍是温的
But it keeps the blood warm.
你让我喝下…
You let me drink…
死尸的血?
…dead blood?
你让我喝…
You let me…drink…
你教过我
One lesson you taught me…
不可喝死人的血
…never drink from the dead.
快送我进棺材
Put me in my coffin.
快放我进棺材
Put me in my coffin.
我会把你放进棺材
I’ll put you in your coffin!
我的天
My God!
抱我起来
Lift me up!
晚安 亲爱的王子
Good night, sweet prince.
愿你恶魔之翼能就此安歇
May flights of devils wing you to your rest.
烧了他?
Should we burn him?
埋了他?
Bury him?
他喜欢什么?
What would he have liked?
沼泽?
The swamp?
他属于那些鳄鱼
He belongs with those reptiles.
他该死
He deserved to die.
或许我们也是如此
Then perhaps so do we,every night of our lives.
他创造我
He was my maker.
给我这条命
He gave me this life…
虽不怎样
…whatever it is.
都不该有此下场
It shouldn’t have been this way.
我是为我俩而做的
I did it for us.
我们才能自♥由♥
So we could be free.
你想念他吗?
You missed him?
我只有他

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!