Listen to me.
你病了 我的爱
You’re ill, my precious.
我会让你好起来
And I’m going to give you what you need to get well.
不
No.
你要她死?
You want her to die then?
就这样
That’s it. Yes.
不要吸了
Stop!
够了
Enough!
我还要
I want some more.
你当然还要
Of course you want more.
慢慢来
Gently, cherie.
他们好无辜
They’re so innocent.
他们不该受折磨
They must not be made to suffer.
很好
Good.
好的 现在
Yes.All right, now.
停 够了
Stop.
你要在他们心跳停止前住口
That’s enough, cherie.
我还要
I want more.
第一口最可口
But it’s best in the beginning…
但千万别喝死人血
…lest the death takes you down with it.
你做得很好 看看你
You’ve done very well. Look at you.
一滴也没浪费 非常好
Not a drop spilt. Very good.
妈呢?
Where is Mama?
妈上天堂了 像那慈祥妇人般那边
Mama’s gone…
她们都上了天堂
They all go to heaven.
除了我们
All but us.
你想吓坏我们女儿
Do you want to frighten our daughter?
我不是你们女儿
I’m not your daughter.
你是的
Oh, yes, you are.
你是我和路易的女儿
You’re mine and Louis’ daughter now.
路易想离开我们
You see, Louis was going to leave us.
他要走的远远的
He was going to go away.
但他现在不走了
But now he’s not.
他要留下来 让你快乐
Now he’s going to stay…
路易
Louis.
你这恶魔
You fiend.
快乐全家福
One happy family.
他为了留你才这样做
He did it to make you stay with him?
也许
Perhaps.
他了解我.他知道我会爱她胜过一切
He knew me. He knew I would love her more than the waking world.
但不止如此
But there was more to it.
他也对她投下很多感情
He lavished affection on her,there is no doubt about that.
他这么做或许因为他也寂寞
Perhaps, in the end, he did it because he was lonely too.
我要多点亮光
– I need more light.- She needs more light.
若没加灯 我会瞎掉
– I’ll go blind without another lamp.- She’ll go blind.
让我白天再来帮这孩子试装
Or let me fit this child during the day.
白天我有非常重要的事
Well, I am afraid, madame,that my days are sacrosanct.
她是个小女孩
A little child, she was.
也是个凶猛的杀手
But also a fierce killer…
可以毫不留情猎取她要的血
…now capable of the ruthless pursuit of blood with all a child’s demanding.
让我亲一下
Let me kiss it better.
现在谁来帮你做衣服呢?
…who will we get to finish your dress? Be practical!
记得!永远别在家杀人
Remember, never in our home!
起先她跟我一起睡
She slept in my coffin at first…
小手指缠住我头发
…curling her little fingers around my hair…
直至她想拥有自己的棺材
…till the day when she wanted her own coffin.
但依然 当她一醒
But still, whenever she awoke…
她又会爬到我身边
…she would crawl into mine.
在她还未学会玩弄猎物前 他们死的很快
They died fast in those days, before she learned to play with them…
但她渐渐学会延长杀人的快♥感♥
…to delay the moment till she had taken what she wanted.
你为何哭?小可怜
Why are you crying, child?
你迷路了?
Are you lost, my love?
妈妈
Mama!
好了 别哭
Hush, now, don’t cry.
我们会找到她的
We’ll find her.
注意拇指 那小节
Mind the thumb, girl. Mind the thumb.That little digit.
这些很贵的
They’re expensive, my dear.
对你这种小女孩来说太贵了
Maybe too expensive for a young girl like you.
克劳蒂亚 我是怎么跟你说的
Claudia! What have we told you?!
绝不准在家里
Never in the house.
让点位置给我
Give me some room.
对我而言 她只是个小女孩
To me, she was a child.
但对勒士达 她是个洋娃娃
But to Lestat, a pupil…
有杀人天份的高材生
…an infant prodigy with a lust for killing like his own.
他们俩人 可取尽全家性命
Together, they finished off whole families.
太好了 太好了
Wonderful, wonderful.
弹点比较尤郁的
Now try something on a more somber note.
凡人的快乐时光易过
Time can pass quickly for mortals when they’re happy.
我们也是如此
With us, it was the same.
岁月飞逝 人事已非
The years flew by like minutes.The city grew.
汽船出现了
Sailboats gave way to steamships…
不同的人兴事来来往往
…disgorging an endless menu of magnificent strangers.
我们处在新世界里
A new world had sprung up around us.
而且变成美国人
And we were all Americans now.
这些丑恶的人
This filthy modern tide!
我真是不屑一顾
What I wouldn’t give for a drop of old-fashioned Creole blood!
老美不合你胃口
Yankees are not to your taste?
他们的民♥主♥思想不合我胃口
Their democratic flavor doesn’t suit my palate, Louis.
这样的人才有意思
Now that is pure Creole.
克劳蒂亚会弄到她
Trust Claudia to have found her.
怎么啦?
What?
你不想要她?
Don’t you want her?
我想跟她一样
I want to be her.
我能吗?
Can I?
像她一样?
Be like her one day?
无聊 你越来越像路易
More melancholy nonsense.You grow more like Louis daily!
你就快开始吃老鼠了
Soon you’ll eat rats.
老鼠?你何时吃过老鼠?
Rats? When did you eat rats, Louis?
很久以前的事了
It was a long, long time ago.
在你出世前
Before you were born.
我不推荐你吃
And I don’t recommend them.
过了卅年 她的身体依然未变
Thirty years had passed, yet her body remained that of an eternal child.
她的眼睛道出她的年龄
Her eyes alone told the story of her age, staring from under her curls…
在她卷发下渴寻答案
…with a questioning…
又一个娃娃
Another doll.
我有好几打 你不知道吗?
I have dozens, you realize.
我以为你还想要
I thought you could use one more.
为何总在这一晚
Why always on this night?
什么意思?
What do you mean?
你每年都在这晚送我娃娃
You always give me a doll on the same night of the year.
我倒没注意
I didn’t realize.
是我生日吗?
Is this my birthday?
你老把我扮成娃娃
You dress me like a doll.
你把我头发弄得像娃娃
You make my hair like a doll.
为什么?
Why?
这些娃娃 好老旧
Some of these, Claudia, are so old…
破烂
…tattered.
该扔了 我会的
– You should throw them away.- I will, then!
你做了什么?
What have you done?
你教我的
What you told me to do!
你把尸体放在这腐烂? 我要她
– You leave a corpse here to rot?- I wanted her!
我想跟她一样 她疯了
– I wanted to be her!- She’s mad!
她弄脏了我们的住处
She pollutes the very house we live in!
你想要我当一辈子娃娃?
Do you want me to be a doll forever?
不!
Don’t!
为何不?我不能像别人…
Why not? Can’t I change…
一样改变?
…like everyone else?
你们哪个人做的?
Which one of you did it?
是谁弄的?
Which one of you did it?!
是谁把我变成这样的?
Which one of you made me the way I am?
你这样子