– A.D.F. check. – Over.
关闭推进器 切换燃料电池 数到三
Pull thrusters back. Fuel cells one, two, three.
电量100%
One hundred percent.
信♥号♥♥发射器正常
Ex-mites.
要抛下一切真的很难
It’s hard leaving everything.
我的孩子们 你父亲
My kids. Your father.
我们还要在一起待很久呢
We’re going to be spending a lot of time together.
-我们应该学会倾诉 -也该学会沉默
– We should learn to talk. – And when not to.
我只是实话实说
Just being honest.
也不用那么诚实
I don’t think you need to be that honest.
塔斯 你的诚实指数是多少
Hey, TARS, what’s your honesty parameter?
-90% -90%
– Ninety percent. – Ninety percent?
和情绪化的生物交流时 绝对诚实
Absolute honesty isn’t always the most diplomatic,
并不总是最得体的方式 也不够安全
nor the safest form of communication with emotional beings.
好吧
Okay.
那就90%吧 布兰德博士
Ninety percent it is, Dr. Brand.
接近屹立号♥中 还有十二分钟
We are coming up on the Endurance. Twelve minutes out.
好的 人工控制
Okay. Taking control.
接近对接舱 还有500米
Approaching module port, 500 meters.
看你的了 道伊尔
It’s all you, Doyle.
慢慢来 道伊尔 慢慢来
Nice and easy, Doyle. Nice and easy.
我感觉不错
I feel good.
看你的了
Take us home.
-锁定 -对接舱已锁定
– Lock. – Target locked.
-漂亮 -好 戴好面罩
– Well done. – Okay, helmets on.
干得好
Good job.
门禁系统没有电
Door’s not charging.
没事了
Never mind.
库珀 你应该可以控制了
Cooper, you should have control.
已取得控制
Control here.
与环形舱的通讯已启动
Communication with ring module active.
可以启动了
That’s initiate.
-准备好转了吗 -等一下
– Are we ready to spin? – Just a sec.
-你好 凯斯 -你好 塔斯
– Hello, CASE. – Hello, TARS.
好了 准备好了
All right, we’re all set.
好了 开始吧
All right, let’s do it.
30%转速
Thirty percent of spin.
一倍重力
One G.
你们那边感觉怎么样
How’s gravity treating you back there?
很好
Well.
罗姆利 你还好吗
Romilly? Hey, you okay?
-嗯 -你还好吗
– Yeah. – You all right?
嗯 等一下就好
Mm. Yeah, I just need a minute.
好的 休眠舱里有晕动药
OK, I think we have some dramamine in the hab pod,
我去拿点
I’m just gonna get that
也可能在低温床里 等我一下
or maybe in the cryo-beds. I’ll just be a sec.
-布兰德 -嗯
– Hey, Brand? – Yeah?
多拿点
Bring a lot.
阿米莉亚 多保重
Amelia, be safe.
-代我向曼恩博士问好 -好的 爸爸
– Give my regards to Dr. Mann. – I will, Dad.
你们的轨迹不错
It looks good for your trajectory.
到达土星需要两年
We’ve calculated two years to Saturn.
那要吃多少晕动药
That’s a lot of Dramamine.
照顾好我的家人 先生
Look after my family, will you, please, sir?
我们等着你们回来
We’ll be waiting for you when you get back.
老了点 更智慧了点 但见到你们一样开心
A little older, a little wiser, but happy to see you.
不要平静地走进夜晚
Do not go gentle into that good night
人之暮年 更当厚积薄发
Old age should burn and rave at close of day
怒火 用怒火燃尽最后的光华
Rage, rage against the dying of the light
智者虽明白 黑夜终将到来
Though wise men at their end know dark is right
他们的言语已无法化作闪电
Because their words had forked no lightning they
不会平静地走进那夜晚
Do not go gentle into that good night
怒火 用怒火燃尽最后的光华
Rage, rage against the dying of the light
给你 药
Here. Pills.
多么孤单
So alone.
至少大家在一起 曼恩博士更孤单
We have each other. Dr. Mann had it worse.
不 我说的是他们
No, I mean them.
这么完美的星球
It’s a perfect planet,
我们再也找不到一样的了
and we won’t find another one like her.
是啊 这又不是找新公♥寓♥
No, it’s not like looking for a new condo.
人类将会
The human race is going to be…
流亡…
adrift…
只求可以栖身的地方 哪怕是块石头
desperate for a rock it can cling to while it catches its breath.
我们找的就是这石头
We need to find that rock.
三个希望最大的目标 也就是
And our three prospects are at the edge of what…
可能适应人类居住的星球
might sustain human life.
第一个是劳拉·米勒的星球
Laura Miller’s planet is first.
生物工程就是劳拉牵的头
Laura started our biology program.
-沃尔夫·埃德蒙在这 -跟我讲讲他的事
– Uh, Wolf Edmunds is here. – Tell me about Edmunds.
沃尔夫是一个粒子物理学家
Oh, uh, Wolf’s a particle physicist.
他们都没有家人吗
None of them had families, huh?
是 我父亲要求的 不能有牵挂
No. No attachments. My father insisted.
他们都清楚
They all knew the odds
自己很有可能再也见不到别人了
against ever seeing another human being again.
希望能给他们三个人个惊喜
I’m hoping we can surprise at least three of them.
-那曼恩呢 -曼恩博士吗
– How about Mann? – Dr. Mann?
他很了不起 他是我们中最优秀的
He’s remarkable. He’s the best of us.
他激励了11个人跟随他
He inspired 11 people to follow
踏上人类史上最孤独的旅程
him on the loneliest journey in human history.
科学家 探险家
Scientists, explorers.
我就喜欢这样 面对渺茫的希望
That’s what I love. You know, out there we face great odds.
面对死亡 但是
Death, but…
不包括邪恶
not evil.
你觉得自然不邪恶
You don’t think nature can be evil?
不 使人敬畏 让人恐惧 但是…
No. Formidable. Frightening. But…
并不邪恶
no, not evil.
狮子因为把羚羊撕成碎片就邪恶了吗
Is a lion evil because it rips a gazelle to shreds?
都是我们与生俱来的本性
Just what we take with us, then.
是的
Yeah.
我们代表了人类中的精英
This crew represents the best of humanity.
也包括我吗
Even me, huh?
说好了90%的诚实度的
You know what? We agreed, 90 percent.
好吧
There you go.
-快睡吧 -我马上就下去
– Don’t stay up. – I’ll be there in a minute.
别忘了 库珀 你这是在浪费生命
Just remember, Coop, you are literally wasting your breath.
塔斯 我们再确定一遍行进轨迹
Hey, TARS? Let’s go over that trajectory one more time.
八个月后到达火星
Eight months to Mars.
通过火星轨道离心加速 十四个月到土星
Counter-orbital slingshot around. Fourteen months to Saturn.
没有什么变动
Nothing’s changed on that.
我问你点事儿
Just let me ask you something.
布兰德博士和埃德蒙
Dr. Brand and Edmunds…
那么小声干嘛 他们又听不见
Why are you whispering? They can’t hear you.
布兰德博士和埃德蒙 他们关系很好吗
Dr. Brand and Edmunds. They close?
我不知道
I wouldn’t know.
这是那90%的诚实还是剩下的10%
Is that 90 percent “wouldn’t know” or 10 percent “wouldn’t know”?
我也有谨慎处事的功能 库珀
I also have a discretion setting, Cooper.
你的脸露馅了呢 小滑头
But not a poker face, Slick.
孩子们
Hey, guys.
爸爸要下去打一个长长的盹儿
Uh, Dad’s about to go down for the long nap.
所以我想再给你们发一份视频
So I wanted to give you an update.
地球从这儿看上去很棒
The Earth looks amazing from here.
一点沙子也看不见
You can’t see any of the dust.
我真希望你们一切都好
Um, I really hope you guys are doing great.
我知道你们能看到这个
I know you’ll get this message.
布兰德博士和我保证过会带给你们的
Professor Brand’s assured me he’ll get it to you.
记得我爱你们
Know that I love you.
-是他吗 -我觉得不是 墨芙
– Is it him? – I don’t think so, Murph.
你就是唐纳德吧
You must be Donald.
你好 墨芙
Hello, Murph.
你为什么开着爸爸的卡车
Why are you in my dad’s truck?
他托我给你哥哥开回来

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!