we could have a colony of hundreds.
殖民面临的最大的困难是基因多样性
The real difficulty with colonization is genetic diversity.
这个可以解决这一问题
This takes care of that.
那这里的人怎么办 你…
But what about the people here? You just…
难道不管他们了吗
give up on them?
我的孩子怎么办
My kids?
所以方案A更好一点
That’s why Plan A is a lot more fun.
-你研究得怎么样了 -就快有结果了
– How far have you got? – Almost there.
你是让我把一切都赌在你这个
You’re asking me to hang everything…
“就快了”
on an almost.
我是请你相信我
I’m asking you to trust me.
帮我们找到一个新的家园
Find us a new home.
等你回来的时候
And by the time you return…
引力的问题我也解决了
I will have solved the problem of gravity.
我向你保证
I give you my word.
你走开
Go away!
墨芙
Murph.
走吧 你要走就走吧
Go! If you’re leaving, just go.
你从来不甘心待在地球上 是吗 库珀
This world was never enough for you, was it, Coop?
怎么 因为我天生
What, because heading out
就适合去太空吗
there is what I feel like I was born to do?
我就喜欢这个吗
And it excites me? Heh.
不 问题不在这
No, that does not make it wrong.
也许是吧
It might.
对的事也不该出于错误的动机去做
Don’t trust the right thing done for the wrong reason.
关键是为什么要做
The why of the thing, that’s the foundation.
我的理由很充分
And the foundation’s solid.
我们这些农民
We farmers, we sit here
每年干旱欠收的时候都坐在这儿说
every year when the rains fail and we say:
“等来年吧”
“Next year.”
可是来年仍然让人失望 再来年也不行
Well, next year ain’t gonna save us, nor the one after that.
地球曾经充满宝藏 唐纳德
This world’s a treasure, Donald,
可它早就受不了我们了
but it’s been telling us to leave for a while now.
人类起源于地球 但不该消亡在这里
Mankind was born on Earth, it was never meant to die here.
汤姆那边没问题
Tom will be all right,
但你必须说服墨芙
but you got to make things right with Murph.
我会的
I will.
不许做什么连你自己都不信的承诺
Without making promises you don’t know you can keep.
和我说句话 墨芙
You have to talk to me, Murph.
走之前得把你哄好
I need to fix this before I go.
你怎么哄我都不好 你就不会走了
Then I’ll keep it broken so you have to stay.
有了你们之后
After you kids came along,
你妈妈说过一句我从来没有真正理解的话
your mom said something to me I never quite understood.
她说 现在开始
She said, “Now…
我们的存在只是为了成为孩子们的记忆
we’re just here to be memories for our kids.”
我想我现在懂了
And I think that now I understand what she meant.
成为父母的那一刻
Once you’re a parent,
你就是未来守护孩子的幽灵
you’re the ghost of your children’s future.
你说过没有幽灵
You said ghosts didn’t exist.
是啊 墨芙
That’s right, Murph.
墨芙 看着我
Murph, look at me.
我还不能做你的幽灵
I can’t be your ghost right now.
我得活下去
I need to exist.
他们选中了我
They chose me.
墨芙 他们选中了我 你也看见了
Murph, they chose me. You saw.
是你的线索带我过去的
You’re the one who led me to them.
所以你才不能走
That’s exactly why you can’t go.
我弄明白他的信息了
I figured out the message.
-两个字 知道是什么吗 -墨芙
– One word. Know what it is? – Murph.
“留下”
“Stay.”
-是”留下” 爸爸 -墨芙
– It says, “Stay,” Dad. – Murph.
你不信我
You don’t believe me.
看看这些书 看这儿 是”留下”
Look at the books! Look at this. It says, “Stay.”
为什… 你怎么不听 他说”留下”
Why…? You’re not listening! It says, “Stay!”
不 我会回来的
No, I’m coming back.
什么时候
When?
你一个 我一个
One for you, one for me.
当我在上面休眠的时候 或者
When I’m up there in hypersleep, or…
接近光速穿行宇宙的时候 或者
traveling near the speed of light, or…
靠近黑洞时
near a black hole…
我的时间会变 会变得更慢
time’s gonna change for me. It’s gonna run more slowly.
等我们回来时
When we get back…
我们再比一比
We’re gonna compare.
-我们的时间走的不一样 -对
– Time will run differently for us? – Yeah.
等到我回来的时候
By the time I get back,
说不定我们会一样大 我们俩
we might even be the same age, you and me.
“什么” 想想多好玩
“What?” Imagine that!
墨芙
Aw, Murph…
你都不知道你什么时候能回来
You have no idea when you’re coming back.
你根本就不知道
No idea at all!
墨芙 别让我就这样走
Murph, don’t… Don’t make me leave like this.
别这样 墨芙
Come on, Murph!
别让我就这样走 墨芙
Don’t make me leave like this, Murph!
我爱你
I love you.
永远 听到了吗
Forever. You hear me?
我永远爱你 我会回来的
I love you forever, and I’m coming back.
我会回来的
I’m coming back.
-怎么样 -还行吧
– How’d it go? – Fine.
还行吧
Just fine.
我爱你 汤姆
I love you, Tom.
-一路顺风 -好
– Travel safe, huh? – Yeah.
照看好家里 好吗
You look after our place for me, all right?
好吗
All right?
你走以后我可以开你的车吗
Hey, can I use your truck while you’re gone?
是你的车吧
You mean your truck?
我让他们给你开回来
I’ll make sure they bring it back.
帮我照顾好孩子们 唐纳德
Look after my kids, Donald!
主引擎启动倒计时 十
Go for main engine start. T-minus 10…
-爸爸 -九
– Dad! – Nine…
爸爸
Dad!
八
Eight…
七
seven…
爸爸
Dad!
六
Six…
五 主引擎启动 四
five, main engine start, four…
三
three…
二
two…
一 加速器点火…
one. Booster ignition and…
各引擎情况良好 旋转程序启动
All engines look good. Beginning roll program.
准备第一级分离
Prepare for stage one separation.
第一级分离
Stage one.
一倍声速
There is Mach 1.
大家还好吗 准备好做我大机器人帝国的奴隶了吗
Everybody good? Plenty of slaves for my robot colony?
他们给他加了幽默功能
They gave him a humor setting
让他更好地融入团队
so he’d fit in better with his unit.
他觉得这样能让大家放松
He thinks it relaxes us.
超级贫嘴的大机器人
A giant sarcastic robot.
好样的
What a great idea!
不习惯的话 下次开玩笑我亮下指示灯
I have a cue light I can use when I’m joking if you like.
也许有会点儿用
That’d probably help.
我把你踢出气密舱之后
You can use it to find your way back
指示灯就是你的灯塔 指引你回家
to the ship after I blow you out the airlock.
-你的幽默指数是多少 塔斯 -100%
– What’s your humor setting, TARS? – That’s 100 percent.
还是降到75%吧
Let’s bring it on down to 75, please.
第二级分离
Stage two separation.
切换人工控制
All feeds going manual.
切换人工
Going manual.
停用一 二 三号♥探测器加热器
Deactivate probe heater one, two and three.
完毕
Check.
-人工控制 -移交给你
– Taking control. – This is handover to you.
-寻路设备检测 -完毕