没事的
It’s okay.
他们都在你身边
They’re right there with you.
出发之前布兰德教授给你读过那首诗吗
Did Professor Brand tell you that poem before you left?
记得吗
Do you remember?
不要平静地走进夜晚
Do not go gentle into that good night
人至暮年
Old age should burn and rave
更当厚积薄发
At close of day
怒火 用怒火燃尽最后的光华
Rage, rage against the dying of the light
布兰德 救命
Brand! Help!
-救命 -库珀吗
– Help! – Cooper?
凯斯
CASE!
没有空气
No air.
氨气
Ammonia.
库珀 库珀 我们来了 凯斯
Cooper. Cooper, we’re coming! CASE!
-定位到了 -走 走
– I have a fix. – Go! Go, go, go!
出发
And away!
库珀 我们来了 坚持住 别说话
Cooper, we’re coming. Hang in there. Don’t talk.
尽量少呼吸 我们马上就到
Try to breathe as little as possible. We’re almost there.
先生 这里有安全保护
There’s a security lockout, sir.
要人类操作才能访问
It requires a person to access function.
交给你了 先生
It’s all yours, sir.
尽量别呼吸
Try not to breathe.
我们来了 马上就到
We’re coming. We’re coming right now.
凯斯 加油 加油
CASE, come on! Come on!
我们得加快速度 凯斯
We got to go faster, CASE! We got to go faster!
快点 快点 再快点
Faster, faster, faster!
坚持住 拜托
Hang in there. Come on.
我看到他了 我看到他了
I see him, I see him!
凯斯 倾斜 向右倾
CASE, bank! Bank right!
库珀 库珀
Cooper! Cooper!
我来了
I’m here!
这数据不对
This data makes no sense.
对不起
I’m sorry.
-怎么了 -曼恩骗了我们
– What? – Mann was lying!
走 快走
Go. Go.
罗姆利
Romilly.
罗姆利
Romilly!
罗姆利 能听到吗 罗姆利
Romilly! Do you read me, Romilly?
后退 教授 后退
Step back, professor! Step back!
-罗姆利 -罗姆利 能听见吗
– Romilly – Romilly, do you read me?
留在这
Keep watch!
洛伊丝
Lois?
你的谨慎呢 凯斯
What happened to caution, CASE?
安全第一 库珀
Safety first, Cooper.
罗姆利 罗姆利
Romilly? Romilly,
能听见吗 我是布兰德
do you read me? This is Brand.
罗姆利
Romilly?
布兰德博士 库珀
Dr. Brand. Cooper.
刚发生了爆♥炸♥
There’s been an explosion.
曼恩博士营地这
Dr. Mann’s compound.
塔斯 塔斯 十点钟方向
TARS, TARS, 10 o’clock!
塔斯上来后告诉我
Let me know when TARS is aboard.
罗姆利死了
Romilly did not survive.
我没能救他
I could not save him.
-塔斯进来了 -现在我来开
– TARS is in. – I’ll take her from here.
能确定游骑兵号♥的位置吗
Do we have a fix on the Ranger?
他在驶向轨道
He’s pushing into orbit!
如果他控制了船 我们就死定了
If he takes control of that ship, we’re dead.
他要抛弃我们吗
He’d maroon us?
他已经抛弃我们了
He is marooning us.
楼下见 到车那等我
I’ll meet you guys downstairs. Go wait by the car.
快 把包给我
Come on! Give me your bag.
到后座上 赶紧坐到后座上
Get in the backseat. Get in the backseat now!
曼恩博士 请回答
Dr. Mann, please respond.
曼恩博士 请回答
Dr. Mann, please respond!
他不知道屹立号♥的对接程序
He doesn’t know the Endurance docking procedure.
-可以自动驾驶 -被塔斯关掉了
– The autopilot does. – Not since TARS disabled it.
干得漂亮
Nice.
塔斯 你对他的信任度有多少
What’s your trust setting, TARS?
显然比对你的低
Lower than yours apparently.
请勿尝试对接 重复 请勿尝试对接
Do not attempt docking. I repeat, do not attempt docking.
请回
Please res…
无法自动对接
Auto-docking sequence withheld.
-授权人工控制 -无权限
– Override. – Unauthorized.
授权人工
Override.
无权限
Unauthorized.
请勿尝试对接 再次重复
Do not attempt docking. I repeat,
请勿尝试对接 请回…
do not attempt docking. Please resp…
慢慢移向屹立号♥
Moving slowly toward the Endurance.
无法完全对接
Imperfect contact.
-授权人工 -舱门锁定
– Override. – Hatch lockout.
-他对接上了吗 -没法完全对接
– Is he locked on yet? – Imperfectly.
曼恩博士 不要
Dr. Mann, do not…
解除舱门锁定
Hatch lockout disengaged.
曼恩博士 不要
Dr. Mann, do not,
重复 不要打开舱门
I repeat, do not open the hatch.
重复 不要打开舱门
I repeat, do not open the hatch.
如果你打开舱门 气密舱会失去压力
If you open the hatch, the airlock will depressurize.
-气密舱炸了会怎么样 -那就糟了
– What happens if he blows the airlock? – Nothing good.
后退
Okay, pull back.
全力制动 凯斯
Retro thrusters, everything we’ve got, CASE!
-推力已达上限 -后退
– Thrusters are full! – Back!
凯斯 将我的指令传输给船内电脑
CASE, relay my transmission to the on board computer…
并以紧急频率重复播放
and have it rebroadcast as emergency P.A.
曼恩博士
Dr. Mann…
重复 请不要打开内部舱门 重复
I repeat, do not open the inner hatch. I repeat…
布兰德
Brand?
我不知道他是怎么跟你说的
I don’t know what he said to you…
反正我马上要控制屹立号♥了
but I am taking command of the Endurance.
然后我们再谈谈怎么完成任务吧
And then we can talk about completing the mission.
曼恩博士 听我说
Dr. Mann, listen to me.
这并不只关系到我的性命
This is not about my life.
或是库珀的性命 而是关系到全人类
Or Cooper’s life. This is about all mankind.
有时候
There is a moment…
这不安…
It is not sa…
天啊
Oh, my God.
库珀 不要为了追它而耗尽燃油…
Cooper there’s no point using fuel to chase…
分♥析♥屹立号♥的旋转状态
Analyze the Endurance’s spin.
-库珀 你要做什么 -对接
– Cooper, what are you doing? – Docking.
屹立号♥转速为67 68转每分钟
Endurance rotation is 67, 68 RPM.
准备用推进器调整到同步旋转
Okay, get ready to match our spin with the retro thrusters.
-做不到的 -是做不到
– It’s not possible. – No…
但必须这么做
It’s necessary.
屹立号♥要进入平流层了
Endurance is hitting stratosphere!
她没有隔热罩了
She’s got no heat shield.
-凯斯 准备好了吗 -准备就绪
– CASE, you ready? – Ready.
库珀 没时间给你谨慎了
Cooper! This is no time for caution.
凯斯 如果我倒了 你来接管
CASE, if I black out, you take the stick.
塔斯 准备启动对接机制
TARS, get ready to engage the docking mechanism.
屹立号♥开始升温了
Endurance is starting to heat.
还有20英尺
Twenty feet out.
库珀 我需要向右转舵三度
I need three degrees starboard, Cooper.
还有10英尺
Ten feet out.
库珀 中心轴重合了
Cooper, we are lined up.
开始旋转
Initiating spin!
加油 塔斯
Come on, TARS.
加油 塔斯
Come on, TARS!
-已锁定 库珀 -锁定 减速
– We are locked, Cooper. – Locked. Easing up!
慢点
Easy.
慢点
Easy.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!