The restraints ?
走之前我会再帮他戴上
I’ll put them back on him
before we leave.
你该知道…
要是他出来没戴手铐…
You understand if he comes out of
that door without them on–
我想你在这儿会比较自在
I thought you’d feel
safer here.
我想有它们在你就能告诉我
I thought if you were around them,
you’d talk to me.
告诉我关于暴♥力♥的事
为什么要杀人?
Tell me about the violence,
about the killing.
它们只是影子猩猩
These are shadows
of gorillas.
生长在牢笼之中
Born in cages.
只有那一只曾经自♥由♥
Only the old male–
he was free once.
它还活着
Still alive.
巨猩
Goliath.
这是我帮它取的名字
也是我带它来此
I named him that.
I brought him here.
笼子磨掉它的野性
This cage has broken him.
摧毁了它的意志力
Broken his heart,
broken his mind.
把它逼疯
Made him insane.
都是我的错
I did that.
我了解,真的
I understand that, Ethan.
I do.
我得知道杀人的事
But I need to know
about the killing.
那儿也有一只母猩猩
There’s a female
just like that one.
它们有暴♥力♥行为吗?
Was there ever
any violence among them ?
它们会对你动粗吗?
Was there any violence
towards you ?
它们会警告我
There were warnings.
警告我
Warnings.
它是个好母亲也是好老师
She was a good mother
and a good teacher.
它的宝宝…
被照顾得无微不至
The baby was always protected,
always instructed.
一直被母猩猩呵护…
Always groomed,
always…
抚摸
touched,
绝对安全
safe.
我们都会照顾它
She used to watch
over him,
就像老银背一样
一直照顾着…
the way the old silverback
used to watch over…
大家
all of us,
连我也一样
even me.
非常美妙
It’s an amazing…
被照顾的感觉
feeling, Theo,
to be watched over.
我在它的眼神中发现
I discovered
in that look of his…
不只是有关心
more than watchfulness–
也有容忍♥和…
tolerance,
接受
acceptance.
其实它…
In fact, he was–
伊森…
Ethan ?
伊森,怎么了?
Ethan, what is it ?
怎么了?
What is it ?
发生什么事?
What’s wrong ?
嘘
Shh. Shh.
嘘
Shh.
是我的错
It was me.
他们找到我的东西
They’d found my things.
一直在跟踪我
Been tracking me.
是我把猎人引来
So I brought them.
是我引来了…
掠夺者…
I brought the… takers…
和死亡
and death.
它到临终时还是没有怪我
Still he looks at me
without blame.
不怪你
Because you’re not to blame,
这一切都不能怪你
not for any of it.
你只是保护家人
You were just defending
your family.
伊森,把门关上
它不会出来的
Ethan, close it.
He won’t come out.
你看
就算它能逃走
You see ?
Even if he can.
在围栏的另一边就是自♥由♥
Not far from here is a fence, and on
the other side of that fence is freedom,
它闻得到
and he can smell it.
不过它不会逃走
He’ll never try to get there,
它已经放弃了
’cause he’s given up.
现在它觉得自♥由♥只是梦想
By now he thinks freedom
is something he dreamed.
你呢?
And you ?
你也放弃了吗?
Have you given up ?
现在你有机会可以出狱
很好的机会
Because we have a chance to get you
out of here now, a good chance.
只要你说出真♥相♥
This is all I need–
what you’ve told me.
这不是梦想
It’s not just something
you dreamed.
这是真实的
It’s real.
穿这套西装出席听证会
谁给你的?
I’d like you to wear this
to the hearing today.
Where’d you get that ?
琳拿来的
Lyn brought it.
她还没走
She’s still here.
伊森,你可以见她的
别说了
Ethan,you can do this.
Leave it alone.
你怕什么?
What are you so afraid of?
我不想伤害她
I don’t want to hurt her.
你已经伤了她
You’ve already done that.
记得你对我说的第一句话吗?
Remember the first thing you said
to me ? The first word ? Remember ?
你要我跟你女儿说再见
You told me to tell
your daughter good-bye.
你自己跟她说吧
Tell her yourself.
我不知道该说什么
I don’t know what to say.
你好吗?
How are you ?
这问题真蠢
That sounds stupid,
I guess.
我很想你
I miss you.
你♥爸♥是个傻瓜
Your father is a fool.
如果你还小,我会抱着你
If you were just born, I would
pick you up and hold you…
到哪去都带着你
绝不会离开你
and take you everywhere with me
and never walk away from you.
你是我的掌上明珠
You’re such a treasure, Lyn.
你比我好,你不会记恨
You’re so much better
than your father. You don’t hate.
你连我都不恨
You don’t even hate me.
我每次离开你时
You know that
when I went away from you,
我都把你带在身边
放在我心中
I always took you
with me, inside.
我很想相信你的话
I would love to believe that.
这是我留给你的
Well, this is all
I have left for you.
我唯一的珍藏
It’s the only possession I kept.
在牢房♥等我来带你走
You’ll wait in your cell
till I come and get you.
车子过二十五分就到
听证会四点钟开始 懂了吗?
The van’ll be here in 25 minutes. The
hearing starts at 4:00. Understand ?
把西装换下来
You’ll change out of
that pretty blue suit…
交给狱方保管
and turn it over
for storage.
有问题吗?
很遗憾,伊森
Any questions ?
Sorry, Ethan.
伊森,我们无能为力
Ethan, there was
nothing we could do.