Can we be the Clippers? I’m more of a Lakers fan.
我们能当快船队吗我更喜欢湖人队
Oh, uh, sorry. You don’t have to say sorry. That’s okay.
哦对不起你不需要说对不起的没事的
We can be the Clippers. O-Okay.
我们可以当快船队好的
I’m gonna shoot, you crash the boards. Yeah. Sure.
我要投球了你去栏板好的没问题
You did it on purpose! What?
你是故意的什么
You hit me ’cause I like the Clippers.
你击中我就因为我喜欢快船队
The Clippers are awesome. We love the Clippers. Are you kidding me?
快船队很棒啊我们喜欢快船队你在开玩笑吧
It was so smart to get rid of Blake Griffin. That was a great trade
摆脱了布雷克 格里芬真是太聪明了那是一笔很好的交易
for them.
对于球队来说
We’re obsessed with the Clippers. I can’t get enough of them.
我们爱极了快船队我都不会对他们感到腻烦
They’re amazing. Okay.
他们太棒了好吧
Can we play hide and seek? You sure? You lost a lot of blood.
我们可以玩玩捉迷藏吗你确定吗你流了很多血
I love hide and seek. Okay, but just us. No girls.
我喜欢捉迷藏好吧但只有我们没有女孩
Oh. Sure.
哦 好吧
It’s not that progressive, but no problem.
有点老套但没关系
Lita, should we go play restaurants? Yeah.
丽塔 我们去玩过家家吧好
You’re it. I’ll hide and you count. Okay?
你来吧我来藏你来数数好吗
You sure you’re okay? Yeah.
你确定你没事吗 我没事
Go on, count. Count to 20. All right, buddy.
快点开始数吧数到20 好的
Oh, my God.
天爷啊
You better not embarrass me at the restaurant.
你最好别在餐馆让我下不来台
Potato Chips has been bad today. Bad girl!
薯条今天特别坏坏女孩
Bad, bad, bad!
坏蛋坏蛋坏蛋
Don’t talk back, you little beaner!
别顶嘴你个废物
Oh! Uh… I don’t think that’s…
哦 额我觉得
You know what? She picks up that stuff off the TV.
你知道吗她是从电视上学来的这些东西
Yeah. Oh, don’t give me the look.
是的别这么看我
Let’s not call her bad names. Don’t tell me how to treat my kid!
不能这样说她的 不用你教我怎么对我的孩子
You think you’re better than me, huh?
你是觉得自己做的比我好是吗
Pete, if you don’t want the kids,
彼得如果你不想要孩子的话
I’m not gonna push you into it.
我不会逼你的
All right, look.
好吧
I’m gonna be honest with you, all right?
我实话告诉你吧
I don’t know, I just thought when we met our kids
我也不知道我只是认为当遇见我们的孩子的时候
that it would be like this cosmic connection, you know?
就像冥冥之中有感应一样 你明白吗
Like just take one look at them and just know, like when you and me met
就是看一眼就知道是我们的孩子就像我们两个当初一见钟情一样
Yeah. Totally.
是啊完全同意
Whoa. Whoa, whoa, whoa. What, you didn’t just know?
哇 哇 哇 你早就这么认为的
Hmm? Oh, my gosh.
嗯哦天哪
What? You heard what I said. You didn’t just know?
怎么了你听到我刚说什么了你不是才这样想的
No, I was interested, but, you know, I’m more cautious than you are.
不是啊 我很感兴趣但是 你知道的 我比较谨慎
Really? Wow. How long before you just knew?
真的真的你什么时候这么想的
A couple of months.
几个月前吧
A couple of months? How many months?
几个月前几个月
Like, four…
差不多 四
Four? …teen.
四个月十四个月前
Fourteen? Oh, my God!
十四个月前天呐
I knew before we got married, okay? That’s the point.
我们没结婚前我就知道了好吗这就是问题所在
We don’t have a year-long engagement on this thing.
在收养他们这件事情上我们可没机会适应一年
If we say “yes,” they’re in our house next week.
如果我们同意的话他们下周就会搬进来
Did you feel a cosmic connection?
你感觉到冥冥之中的联♥系♥了吗
No, I didn’t feel a cosmic connection.
没有我没有感觉到
I felt like I was… I felt like I was babysitting other people’s kids
我觉得我我像是在给别人的孩子当保姆
I agree.
我同意
With what? With you.
同意什么同意你说的
With me wanting the kids or not wanting the kids?
同意我想要孩子还是不想要孩子
Whatever you want. That’s not an answer.
你说的都同意 这算什么回答
Then just give me 14 months to think about it. How ’bout that? Come on
那给我14个月让我考虑一下怎么样来
Hi!

It’s not a potluck.
这可不是家常便饭
All righty.
好了
Honey, put those down for me. Thank you.
亲爱的帮我放一下这个 多谢
All right, come on, everybody.
好了 来 各位
Honey, come on. Jeez.
亲爱的入座了 天呐
All right, everybody, hands.
好了各位手
Hands, hands, hands. Thank you.
手 手 手谢谢
Eyes closed.
闭上眼睛
I’m thankful for my beautiful grandchildren,
我很感激有可爱的孙子孙女们
including the… the very lucky kids
包括那几个非常幸运的孩子
that are soon to be adopted by two wonderful parents.
他们即将被两个很棒的父母领养
I’m really thankful for that too.
我也觉得很感激
That is really inspiring stuff, you guys. Well done.
这是非常值得鼓励的做的很好
Yeah, about that. Actually, we…
其实关于领养的事我们
Yeah, we’ve decided together not to move forward with the foster thing
我们决定暂时不领养了
Yeah, we just realized we hadn’t thought it through properly, so…
是的我们意识到我们还没有好好的考虑清楚所以
Yeah! Jesus Christ. This is great news.
天呐太棒了
I mean, we were all being supportive to your faces, but…
我是说我们都是支持你们的但是
Yeah. We all thought you were out of your minds.
我们都觉得你们疯了才会领养孩子
I never said anything, but I’m thankful to hear this.
我什么都没说过 但是我真的很高兴听到你们说不领养了
What? Why?
啥为什么
Ellie, let’s not. We’re holding hands. No, no, no, no.
艾莉别这样我们还牵着手呢 别 别 别
I would be thankful to know why you all have a problem with this.
我会很感激听听你们为什么对这件事有意见
Hey, I never had a problem with it. I think it’s smart.
嘿 我对此完全没意见我觉得很明智
Have a couple kids without the pregnancy and the hormones and the rage
不用怀孕没有荷尔蒙失调没有情绪失控就有几个孩子
Stop talking. Ellie.
闭嘴 艾莉
All I’m saying is that we’re thankful
我是说我们会很感激
that you and Peter are gonna experience
你和彼得会经历为人父母
having the love of your own beautiful children rather than…
疼爱你们亲生的可爱的孩子 而不是
Rather than what, Jan? Just spit it out. Hell, I’ll say it.
而不是什么简你说出来我来说
Rather than just rolling the dice
而不是去收养什么
with the offspring of some criminal or drug addict.
罪犯或者瘾君子的孩子
To be honest, we were worried about our real kids’ safety…
实话说我们很担心我们孩子的安全
What? …were they to hang out with your kids, if they’re…
啥孩子们一块出去玩万一你领养的孩子是
Damaged goods?
次品
When I was growing up, a lot of people thought I was damaged goods too
我长这么大也有很多人认为我是次品
Pete, we’re not talking about you, man.
彼得我们不是在说你的
We’re talking about crack babies and kids who have been sexually harassed.
我们说的是那些有过性骚扰的孩子
“Sexually harassed”? What do you mean? Their parents made lewd comments?
性骚扰你什么意思他们的父母使他们生来不堪吗
You know what I mean, wiseass. Open your stupid eyes.
你知道我在说什么自作聪明睁开你的狗眼吧
How long have everyone’s eyes been open? Kimmy, you of all people.
大家什么时候都睁开眼了吉米 还有所有在座的各位
What if you can’t have a baby? Do not put that out into the universe, please.
如果你们不能生孩子呢 请别把这种假设放在所有人身上
What if you can’t? What are you gonna do?
如果呢你会怎么办
If you don’t quit being so nuts about this baby thing,
你要是再因为孩子的事逼逼
I swear to God, I’m gonna get pregnant again this afternoon
我发誓 我下午就怀孕
just to spite you.
就为了恶心你
And you know I can do it. Really?
你知道我能做到的真的吗
No. Oh.
假的哦
I’m sorry if we’re not as politically correct as you guys,
如果我们的立场跟大家不同那很抱歉
but our baby has to be our blood.
但是孩子身上必须流着我们的血
Yes! Absolutely! Oh, my God. “Our blood.”
是的 必须是 我的天 “我们的血”
This blood? This blood right here? What’s that supposed to mean?
这个血在这的这个血吗那是什么意思
Jerry, what do you think about this? I’d be thankful if we could eat, Russ.
杰瑞你说呢 有饭吃我已经很感激了拉斯
You just spent 30 minutes talking about the deep state.
你花了三十分钟谈论国家大事
You don’t have an opinion on your own family?
自己家的事你不管了吗
None of my business. Thank you, Daddy.
不关我的事 多谢 老爸
I would like you all to know that thousands of children
我想告诉你们成千上万的孩子
are spending Thanksgiving without any family at all.
根本没有家人一块过感恩节
And right now I kind of envy them. But I know you guys love me.
但是现在我有点羡慕他们了我知道你们爱我
I know that I have a place to go to eat turkey and be thankful.
我知道我还有个地方吃火鸡我很感激
But a lot of kids don’t have that.
但是很多孩子没有
And it’s not their fault! And they’re not damaged goods!
这根本不是他们的错 还有他们不是次品
So forget what I said before. It is back on!
所以我收回我刚刚说的话 我们还是会收养的
If that’s okay with you, honey. Yee-haw, baby.
如果你没意见的话 亲爱的 咦哈 宝贝
Yee-haw. We’re gonna adopt a whole shitwhack of kids.
咦哈我们就是要收养这些孩子
And I am thankful that whoever has a problem with it can fuck right off
谁他妈有意见可以滚蛋了感激不尽
Amen. Amen.
阿门阿门
Well, there goes another Thanksgiving.
好了 又一个感恩节
You’re crazy.
你太酷了
Hi, honey. Here we are.
嗨 亲爱的 我们回来了
Come in, look around.
进来看看

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!