They use drugs, and they masturbate,
他们吸毒他们还打飞机
and they watch people playing video games on YouTube.
他们还在油管网站上看别人玩电子游戏
We’re not equipped for that. What do we have to be equipped for?
我们还没为那些做好准备那我们应该为什么做好准备
I’m just going to say hello. I know. I don’t think we should do that.
我只是想去打个招呼我知道我不认为我们应该那么做
Excuse me? Hi. Hey. Hi.
打扰一下你好你好
Hi!
你好啊
Just FYI, we can all hear you.
只是想告诉你一下我们都能听见的
Hmm? “Dipped in shit.”
什么粘过屎
“Masturbate,” so forth.
打飞机这些话
Uh, we appreciate the concern, but there’s no need to go all pity
我们很感谢这些关心但没必要说的这么
crazy.
疯狂
We know how this works.
我们知道这是怎么来的
So just go on. It’s okay.
去别的地方吧没事的
Go mingle with the kiddies and don’t give it another thought, okay?
去和那些小孩子混在一起不要多想好吗
Have a good day, folks. Thanks. Bye-bye.
过得愉快谢谢再见
So, you two went out and found yourself a teenager after all, huh?
那么你们两个出去还是给自己找了个青少年
We only met her for a second. But she made a real impression.
我们只见了几秒钟但是她留下了一个很好的印象
Oh, yeah. Lizzy’s such a great kid.
是的丽兹是一个很好的孩子
She does really well in school. Come on back.
她在学校表现很好来这边
She came into care four years ago when she was 11.
四年前她十一岁的时候就来照顾所了
Took a lot to convince her to accept placement in an adoptive home.
花了很久去劝说她接受安置在一个寄养家庭
Her mother… Set the house on fire, passed out with a crack pipe.
她妈妈把房♥子弄起火了在裂掉的管子旁晕倒了
What I was gonna say… Before I told it like it is?
我想说的是在我说出事实之前
Before you jumped on in there,
在你打断我之前
is that her mother’s made a lot of promises over the years
她妈妈这几年来许下了很多承诺
and never seems to follow through with them.
但从来没有将它们进行到底
Where’s her mom now?
她妈妈现在在哪里
Probably in an orange jumpsuit selling smokes in the yard.
也许在院子里穿着连衣裤卖♥♥着香烟
I’m sure that’s not accurate.
我保证那并不准确
Huh. Turns out Lizzy’s mom is finishing a sentence in county jail.
最后发现丽兹的妈妈就在监狱里接受判决
Who called it, huh? Who said it?
谁说过什么谁说过
You did. Yeah.
你说过好吧
Looks like she’s never pursued reunification
看起来她没有来和她的孩子重聚
or contacted her kids in over two years,
也在超过两年内没有联♥系♥过她的孩子
so, yeah, she’s pretty much a nonissue.
那么好吧她差不多就是无足轻重的事
That’s terrible. What about the father?
这糟糕极了那她爸爸呢
What are you talking about, “father”?
你在说什么呢爸爸
What, are you doing comedy for us now, Pete?
你在给我们表演喜剧吗彼得
Karen, we’ve had plenty of fathers who have stepped up,
凯伦我们有很多站出来的爸爸
but in this case, no ID’s on any birth fathers.
但是在这里任何生父都没有名字
Look, Lizzy’s mom is a product of the system
听着丽兹的妈妈是体系下的产物
and she never learned to properly care for herself, much less three
她没学过怎么照顾好自己更不要说三个
kids.
孩子了
Three? Three kids? Oh. What?
三个三个孩子吗什么
Yeah, three.
是的三个
Yeah, Lizzy… At once?
是的丽兹一次生下的吗
Yeah, Lizzy comes with two younger siblings, Juan and Lita.
是的丽兹和她两个小点的同胞兄妹阮和丽塔是一起来的
Wait, wait. So we would have… three children?
等等那我们要领三个孩子吗
No. Two, maybe, but there’s no way we can do three.
不两个吧也许但是我们不可能能领养三个的
I mean, we wanted to meet… Oh, my gosh.
我的意思是我曾想去看看天啊
Why would you show us that? You’re an asshole.
为什么让我们看这个你是个混♥蛋♥
Why would you even show that? They’re so cute. That’s wrong.
你为什么要让我们看这个他们这么可爱这么做不对
Listen, we’re not gonna sugarcoat it, okay?
认真听我们不会掩饰这件事好吗
Lita is a… a wild, rowdy kid,
丽塔是个野蛮吵闹的孩子
and Juan can be fragile and a little emotional,
阮会有点脆弱感情上有点敏感
and Lizzy is strong-willed and she won’t trust easily.
丽兹意志力很强她不会轻易信任他人
God, can you blame her? Well, but listen.
这你能责怪她吗好吧但是听着
We wouldn’t recommend this match if we didn’t believe
我们一般不会建议这次配对要不是我们相信
that with some structure and love
通过一些构造和感情
these… these kids could blossom, right?
这三个孩子也许会绽放出花来明白吗
Yeah, and we’re hoping to get them out of their current foster
是的并且我们希望能够让他们摆脱现在的寄养
placement.
情况
The Muskies might lose that meal ticket. Karen, please.
马斯基一家也许会失去这饭票凯伦别说了
Most of our foster parents are really terrific, caring people.
我们大多数的寄养父母是很棒的很有同情心的人
And, yes, there are people who do it just for the paycheck.
但确实也有些人是为了酬劳而做这些
But the Muskies are not abusive or evil.
但马斯基一家并不是虐待或者有害的
Just maybe a little… Inbred.
只是有一点近亲结婚
Karen, there is no evidence to… You’ve seen ’em.
凯伦没有证据表明你见过他们了
I swear they look like brother and sister. I can’t tell them apart.
我发誓他们看起来像兄妹我分辨不出他们
In any case, I’d love to set up a visitation,
不管怎么说我很乐意安排一个探访
unless you have any other concerns.
除非你们还有别的顾虑
It’s just a visitation. So…
只是一个探访那么
I-I-It’s just… Is it a problem…
只不过这真的没问题吗
You know, the whole white savior thing?
你知道的整个白色救世主这件事
Like the Avatar thing. Avatar?
就像阿凡达那件事阿凡达
You know how the blue guys couldn’t fight off the unobtanium guys
你知道蓝色的家伙是怎么没办法击退那些来采矿的人
until the white guy showed up and pretended to be a blue guy?
直到白色的人出现了并伪装成了一个蓝色的人
All I’m saying is, white-bread couple taking in little Latin kids.
我想说的是白肤色的夫妇接纳着拉丁小孩
Are people gonna think we shouldn’t be doing that?
人们会不会觉得我们不应该这么做
You know what? We’ll go ahead and toss these kids back into the system
你知道吗我会重新把那些小孩放回去
and I’ll just jot you down for “whites only.”
然后给你们记下仅领养白肤色小孩
Come on. I didn’t mean… Hey! No, that’s not…
不不不我不是说等下不是这不是
Don’t write “whites only.” That’s not what he meant. That’s not
别写下仅领养白肤色小孩这不是他的意思这不是
at all what I meant.
压根不是我的意思
Pete, I appreciate your cultural sensitivity,
彼得我感激你的文化敏感
but we have every color of kid in the system.
但是我们这里收纳了各种肤色的小孩
And we have every color of parent. Every color.
我们也有各种肤色的父母每种肤色
Just not nearly enough. Not nearly enough parents.
只是不够多-父母数量不够多
And listen.
听着
You’re gonna get some funny looks.
你们会受到一些奇怪的眼光
And people are gonna say some stupid shit.
人们也会说些蠢话
But if you’re willing to love these kids who need a mom and dad,
但是如果你们真的喜欢这些需要爸爸妈妈的孩子们
and somebody has a problem with that,
而有人对此有异议
you just ask ’em how many goddamn kids they’ve adopted.
你只需要问问他们收养了多少的孩子
Exactly. Hell.
没错说得对
I just wanted to have the Avatar talk. Now we did, so I’m good.
我只是想说一下阿凡达现在我们说完了我没问题
Oh, fantastic.
好棒极了
You ready to meet three kids? Three kids?
你准备好去见见孩子们了吗三个孩子吗
Yeah. All right. We’ll set it up.
是的那好我们会安排一下的
Hey. How’s it going?
你好过得怎么样
Uh, good. It’s going really good.
很好过得很好
Pete and Ellie. Yeah, we know. Come on in.
我们是彼得和艾莉我们知道进来吧
Good luck with that one. She thinks she’s better than everybody.
希望你能和那个孩子过得来她认为她比所有人都好
Yeah. The other two are jackassing around out back.
是啊另外两个就在后面闲逛
We’ll be in the shop.
我们去商店
Hey, uh, Mr. And Mrs. Wagner. How are you?
你好瓦格纳夫妇你好吗
Oh, uh, Ellie and Pete.
叫我们彼得和艾莉就好
You don’t have to call us the Wagners. No, please. Good to…
你不用叫我们瓦格纳夫妇不没事很乐意
Um, sorry about them. They’re… Oh, please.
对不起他们没事
They just seem a little… Like brother and sister?
他们只是有点像兄弟姐妹吗
Pipe down with that crap. We are not friggin’ related.
管好你的嘴我们不是亲戚关系
Friggin’ related.
天杀的亲属关系
I’m really gonna miss them.
我真的会很想念他们的
That is, if you… No. Please. Oh, my goodness.
前提是如果你们不不不天啊
You made such a good impression on us when we met you,
我们第一次见面时你给我们留下了很好的印象
we wanted to get to know you a bit more.
我们想多了解你一点
Yes! Meet your brother and sister.
是的见见你的兄弟姐妹
They’re right outside, if you guys wanna follow me. Yes! Yes.
他们就在外面如果你们想跟着我是的对
Juan. Lita.
阮 丽塔
I want you guys to meet Pete and Ellie.
我想让你们见见彼得和艾莉
Hi. Hey, guys.
你好嘿孩子们
Are we gonna go stay at your house now?
我们现在就要住在你家了吗
Well, we met your sister, and she’s so awesome.
我们见过你姐姐她很棒
Yeah, she’s really cool. She was telling us about you guys.
是的她很酷她正告诉我们关于你们的事
Want to play restaurant with me?
想和我一起去餐厅吗
Yeah, I would love to.
是的我很乐意
Where’s your restaurant? Right over there.
你的餐馆在哪里就在那边
And what’s your doll’s name? Her name is Potato Chips.
你的洋娃娃叫什么名字她的名字叫薯片
I love potato chips. Potato chips are my favorite.
我喜欢薯条薯条是我最喜欢的
Nice one.
很好的投球

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!