Did you say something, Juan?
你是不是叫我妈妈了阮
Hey, Juan, what did you say?
嘿阮你是叫我妈妈了吧
Juan!

Juan! Did you say something? Juan!
阮再叫我一次妈妈吧阮
Juan, what did you say?
阮就再说一次嘛
Juan!

Oh, my God.
我的天哪
Good night, buddy.
晚安啦小宝贝
Hey. Hey!
嘿嘿
Wow, it’s looking good. Huh? You like it?
哇哦这看起来很完美诶 嗯哼你喜欢吗
Check it out. I put the storage at the end of the island, like you suggested.
看看那儿我按照你意思把储藏柜按在了厨房♥岛的尽头
Oh, hey, yeah, yeah, yeah.
哇这真的太棒了
Great idea, by the way. It’s awesome.
顺便一提那真是个好主意太炫酷了吧
Why don’t you come help us hang some tile? Yeah.
过来帮我们贴一些瓦吧对啊
No, I, uh…
不了我
So, there’s, um…
那么这里有
There’s something I’d like to do,
有些事情我想去做
and I was hoping I could get your help setting it up.
我想让您们帮我准备一下
Sure. What are we setting up? Of course. Anything.
没问题我们要准备些什么什么都行
So I was talking to Karen and Sharon, and they…
我刚跟凯伦和莎伦谈过
Uh, my mom got out a few months ago, so…
我妈妈几个月前走了
And I haven’t seen her. I was hoping I could see her.
我最近都没见过她我想和她见个面
Yeah, sure. Yeah, of course.
可以没问题当然可以
Of course. I mean, that’s… Yeah.
肯定可以的啊嗯嗯
Cool. Thanks.
好的谢谢您们
Yeah. It’s cool. Great.
没什么嗯问题不大
Okay. Thanks.
太谢谢了
You, uh…
您们额
I’ll just wait outside. Okay.
那我就在外面等吧
Mom!

Hi.

Hi, Mom.
嗨妈妈
Juan, Lita.
阮丽塔
Hey, Juan, Lita, come on!
嘿阮丽塔快过来
Come on.
快来快来
What’s wrong? Come on. I want to stay with Mom.
怎么回事了呢我想和嘛嘛呆着
Your mommy’s over there.
你的妈妈在那里啊
It’s okay, sweetheart. It’s okay, honey.
没关系的小宝贝嗯嗯没关系的亲爱的
We’re gonna go with you. We’re right here.
我们和你一起过去我们就在这里
We’ll walk together. Come on.
我们一起走吧快来快来
Slow down.
慢点儿嘛
Oh, my babies, you got so big!
噢我的孩子你已经这么大了啊
Come, mi amor.
来给我抱抱
Hi, I’m Sue. I’m Carla’s caseworker.
嗨我是休我是卡拉的社工
You must be Pete and Ellie? Yeah, I’m Pete. Hi.
你们肯定就是彼得和艾莉了 嗯嗯 我是彼得 嗨
Hey. I’m Ellie.
嗨我是艾莉
This is Carla. She’s… Their mom.
这是卡拉她是孩子们的亲妈
Hi. I’m Ellie. Nice to meet you.
嗨我是艾莉非常高兴见到你
I’m Pete.
我是彼得
Hey, I wanted to say thank you for watching them while I was…
嘿我想说谢谢你们帮忙照顾他们在
No problem. They’ve been doing great.
没关系他们都很乖
Juan started playing piano. Right, buddy?
阮开始学习弹钢琴了对吧小家伙
And Lita just got 100 on her last spelling test.
丽塔刚刚在拼写测试拿了一百分
And Lizzy’s soccer team is undefeated.
丽兹的足球队打遍天下无敌手
All right, so you guys gonna pick us up at 4:00?
好的那么你们四点钟来接回我们吧
Okay. We’ll see you in a bit.
没问题待会见
Yeah, we’ll be back. We’ll be back soon.
嗯嗯我们很快就回来很快就回来
Bye, guys. Nice to meet you.
再见啦小家伙们很高兴见到你
You okay?
你还行吗
“Thanks for watching them”? Like we’ve just been fricking babysitting for five months?
谢谢你们照顾他们我们就像做了五个月保姆吗
She’s just not what I pictured at all.
她根本不像我以为的那样
She’s… She kind of looks normal.
她她看起来很正常
I feel bad, like we’re breaking up a family.
我感觉不太好就像我们在破坏别人的家庭
We didn’t take her kids, Ellie.
我们没有抢走她的孩子艾莉
The courts did. And don’t forget why.
是法庭抢了还有别忘了起因
Those kids were living like feral cats in a crack house.
这些孩子之前生活得就像破屋里的野猫
I know, I know, but she kind of… She looks okay.
我知道我知道但她看起来还是很正常的
I mean, Sharon said she’s been clean for four months.
我的意思是莎伦说她已经四个月没犯事了
Yeah, she got clean because she was in jail, Ellie.
嗯她没犯事那是因为她坐过牢了啊艾莉
Look at the way Lizzy’s looking at her.
看看丽兹看着她亲妈的眼神
She’s still her mom.
她亲妈还是她亲妈
We didn’t take her kids, Ellie.
我们没有抢走她的孩子啊艾莉
So I said, “Young lady,
那当时我就说这位年轻女士
we hear about you throwing food in the cafeteria one more time,
如果我们再一次听说你在咖啡厅里乱扔食物
and you’re gonna have a couple of lunch dates.”
你就会多次和我们两个一起吃午餐
Next day, the behavior continued.
第二天她还是乱扔食物
So we went to the school and joined her in the cafeteria.
所以我们去了她的学校然后和她一起吃午饭
Chattin’ up all her middle school BFFs.
和她所有的中学好朋友聊了天
I walked them through some of my better bird-watching stories.
我跟他们讲了一些我最好的的观鸟故事
They were completely uninterested.
但他们完全不感兴趣
But that food throwing has stopped!
不过她就没有再乱扔食物了
Good. Good.
妙啊妙啊
Would you like to share your news?
你愿意分享一下你的故事吗
About the couch fire? No. About your .26 hearing.
关于沙发着火的故事吗不关于你的二六听讯
Yes.
嗯嗯
The court has legally cleared us…
法庭已经依照法律
to adopt.
把孩子判给我们了
To adopt Tina and Ryan!
把缇娜和瑞安判给我们了
Yay! That is so great.
太好啦这真的太棒了
Congratulations, guys. I’m so happy for you.
恭喜啊我非常为你们感到高兴
That is such great news. I’m so happy for both of you.
这真是非常好的一个消息我为你们感到高兴
And next we have Pete and Ellie.
那么下面有请彼得和艾莉
Well, you know, our kids have, what,
好吧你们知道我们的孩子已经
had now four visits with their birth mom?
回去见了他们亲妈四次了
Yeah. And every time they do,
嗯哼每一次他们都非常
they’re just crazy for a few days after.
非常兴奋特别在见了他们亲妈后的那几天
Holy…
天哪
And just when things finally start to feel normal again,
当他们平静下来后一切如常的时候
they have another visit.
他们就再去见他们亲妈
Yeah, we just feel so rejected.
嗯嗯我们感觉被排挤得很严重
And I know this probably makes me a really bad person,
我也知道这可能让你们觉得我很坏
but I just keep wishing that their mom would go back to prison.
但我真的一直希望他们亲妈能回去坐牢
You’re not a bad person.
你才不是个坏人呢
When someone does terrible things to the children we love,
当有人对我们心爱的孩子做出可怕的事情是
it’s not easy to find empathy for them.
我们很难对那个人产生同情
But we have to try, people.
但我们还是要尽量去试着同情
Whatever happens, the time that your kids spent with you
无论发生什么孩子们陪伴你们的时间
made a big difference in their lives. Mm-hmm.
已经对他们人生产生很大影响嗯哼
Yeah, I know, but then we’re just supposed to…
嗯我知道但我们就理应去
Wait. Did you say “made” a difference? Yeah, she did.
等等你刚刚说已经对他们产生影响对的
We-We’ll talk after.
我们之后再谈
No. She said “made.” That’s past tense. There’s a difference.
不 她说已经这是过去式这就是不同
I wanna know what’s going on, Karen.
我想知道这是什么状况凯伦
Well…
好吧
Since Lizzy’s mom has been keeping up with her reunification steps,
鉴于丽兹的亲妈已经逐步开始与她的孩子们重归于好
the judge changed your .26 hearing to a Change of Circumstances hearing
法官把孩子判给你们的事可能悬了
where he’ll decide if the kids are ready to reunite.
法官将会决定孩子们是否跟回他们亲妈生活
Nice.

Really nice.
太棒了
No, this is…
这简直就是
You weren’t gonna share that with us?
你们刚还打算隐瞒着我们吗
We’ve been dealing with all of this shit!
我们一直在和这破事儿纠缠
I mean, the tantrums, the messes, the attitude.
我是说他们乱发脾气弄得家里一团糟还有那可怕的态度
I have played 150 games of Candy Land with Lita.
我甚至已经和丽塔玩了一百五十次糖果乐园
You ever play fricking Candy Land?
你玩过糖果世界吗
It’s brutal! It’s very dull.
太痛苦了无聊透了
We’re making connections. Okay?
我们试着和她多交流
I mean I just taught Lita how to ride a bike.
所以打算教丽塔学骑自行车
Juan and I bonded over Rocky III.
阮和我在看《洛基 III》
And now Mom’s ready to reunite?
现在就连妈妈也要掺和进来了吗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!