So exactly what was the nature of your
确切来说到底是什么
relationship to this girl, Finch?
我是她可以倾诉的对象
I was someone she could talk to.
我与她的日常生活全无交集
Someone outside of her everyday life.
这就是为什么她很需要我 并来接近我
That’s why she needed me and why probably approached me.
为什么她这么需要你
Why’d she need you for that?
她男朋友 兰迪…
Well, her boyfriend, Randy…
兰迪·斯坦兹?
Randy Stetz?
臭小子 他殴打她
Abusive little prick. He hit her.
我们已经都知道了 芬奇
We know all this already, Finch.
-越来越凶 -然后呢
– It was getting worse. – So?
非常狠 真的
A lot worse. Really.
你就这么急着提到兰迪
Why all this eagerness to talk about Randy?
是啊 抱歉 大都是听说的
You’re right. I’m sorry. That’s probably all hearsay.
我不想我说的让人误会
I don’t want anything that could be taken the wrong way.
芬奇先生
Excuse me, Mr. Finch.
你对我们说的一切都是保密的
Anything you say to us at this stage is in confidence.
还有 我们不是急性子
Secondly, we’re not a bunch of hotheads
不会随便下结论
Who’re gonna just draw a bunch of crazy conclusions.
-好吗 -好的
– Ok? – Ok.
请继续
Please, continue.
还有就是 也许没什么
There’s one more thing. Probably doesn’t mean much,
但我觉得凯很怕
But I think Kay was getting scared.
-我也要负责任 -为什么
– I put myself to blame for that. – Why is that?
兰迪知道我 他知道凯有个朋友
Randy knew who I was. He knew that she had a friend.
一个让她吐露心事的朋友 他很生气
Someone she confided in. It made him furious.
她写过自己很怕 信里有绝望
She was always writing about her scare. Her letters were getting more and more desperate.
你还留着这些信吗
You still have any of these letters, by any chance?
可能还有 能帮上忙吗
I probably do. Do you think it might help?
也许
They might.
好吧 还有其它吗
Okay. Anything else?
最让她担心的是枪
The thing that worried her the most was the gun.
他有把老式手♥枪♥ 拿给她看过
He had this old handgun. He showed it to her.
不知道他从哪弄来的 可能都不是他的
I don’t know where he got it, probably wasn’t even his.
他说找到那个幽会的人就对他开火
But he said he’d use it if he found out who she was seeing.
他说枪藏在通风口里
He kept it hidden in a heating vent.
就是那种贴地板的
You know, in the skirting boards?
有可能是38口径枪
It might be the .38.
-打给比格斯检察长 -什么
– Get me Judge Biggs. – What?
我要一份搜查令
I’m getting a search warrant to Randy’s.
-接比格斯检察长 -我这就过去
– Get Judge Biggs on the phone. – I should get over there.
-不 -为什么
– No! – No?
什么意思
What you mean “no”?
你得跟他说话
You’re the guy he’s talking to for Christ’s sake.
我们等搜查令 行吗
So we’re waiting for the warrant. Is that Ok with you?
芬奇先生 你知道兰迪什么时候给她看的枪吗
Mr. Finch. Do you know when Randy showed her the gun?
2月份?
February?
不对 可能是1月份
No, probably January.
她死的时候你怎么不说
Why didn’t you come forward this information when she died?
她让我保守秘密
She swore me to secrecy.
她不想让别人知道
She didn’t want anybody to know about that.
死都不想?
Even when she was dead, she don’t want anyone to know?
让人打死 尸体丢在垃圾堆里
Beaten to death. Her body dumped on a pile of garbage!
-我是她朋友 -你不是
– I was her friend. – You weren’t her friend.
-认识的人 我们关系很好 -好?
– All right? Acquaintance. All right? We were close… – Close?
她很有魅力 你和她做♥爱♥的吗
She was attractive. Did you have sex with her?
-她才17岁 -是吗 但是她很漂亮
– She was 17. – Seventeen? She was attractive.
应该吧
I suppose.
什么应该 本来就是 你们做♥爱♥了吗
Suppose? She was. So did you have sex with her?
-没有 我引导她 -你买♥♥礼物给她
– No, I was her mentor. – You bought her things. Gifts.
-没错 -什么样的礼物
– Yes. – What kind of gifts?
大部分是书 她爱书
Books, mostly, that’s what she loved.
书? 那这是什么
Books? What about this?
-是你送她的 -是
– You gave her this? – Yes.
为什么
Why?
-就为了看她戴上的样子 -不是
– You wanna see how she looked with it on? – No.
不是? 为什么送珠宝
No? Why would you give her jewelry?
只是礼物而已
It was just a present.
买♥♥了不少吧 还有裙子
Presents. You bought a lot of presents? You bought her a dress?
那又怎么了
What’s wrong with that?
没什么 你这样做什么导师啊
Nothing. I’m figuring out what kind of mentor you were.
我给她的都是她买♥♥不到的
I gave her things she couldn’t have.
你想操她 你这个狗♥娘♥养♥的
You wanted to fuck her, didn’t you? Sick son of a bitch!
-冷静 -恶心的混♥蛋♥
– Cool off. – Sick bastard.
冷静点 冷静
You have to cool down. Okay? Cool down.
好吧 我休息一下
All right. I need a break.
我替我的同事向您道歉
I have to apologize on behalf of my colleague.
他最近他力太大
He’s been under a lot of pressure lately.
但他是好警♥察♥
But he’s a good cop.
我也不愿见到烂警♥察♥
I’d hate to see the bad cop.
搜查逮捕令 是 长官
Search and seizure warrant. Yes, Sir.
兰迪·斯坦兹 稍后再填其它的
Randy Stetz. We’ll fill in the rest later.
-可以搜查了 -谢了 多谢配合
– We got our warrant! – Thank you. We appreciate it.
弗朗西斯 跟我来 走
Francis, you come with me. Let’s go!
-你不去吗 -不去
-You’re not go with it? – No.
你没在查康奈尔的案子吗
Are you not on the Connell case?
我查多莫警探搭档那起枪击案
Yeah. I’m covering the shooting of Detective Dormer’s partner.
听说了 太不幸了
Heard about that. It’s tragic.
我找到凯的信就打电♥话♥过来吗
So should I call you about Kay’s letters?
-对 打电♥话♥ 我过去拿 -好的
– Yeah. You call me. I’ll pick them up. – Okay.
斯坦兹 我们进来了
Stetz! We’re coming in!
四处找找
Turn the place over.
那边 还有那儿
Look there! Try over there!
里奇 看这儿
Rich, look here now.
找到了 弗雷德
I got it! Hey, Fred!
刚好 多莫
Just in time, Dormer.
藏在摩托车油箱里
Had it in the motor oil.
你们他妈的在干嘛
What the fuck is this?
他说凯死的时候他和塔尼娅在一起
He says he was with Tanya when Kay was killed.
-塔尼娅也是这么说的 -什么时候
– That’s what she told me. – When?
我问的时候呗
When I questioned her.
挺不错的 你没打算告诉我们吗
Well, that’s nice for you. Planning on telling us?
我这不正在说嘛
That’s what I’m doing now.
兰迪和塔尼娅背着凯厮混
Randy and Tanya were screwing around on Kay.
她想保护他
Clearly she’s trying to protect him.
枪的事她说什么了
What did she about the gun?
告诉我说不是他的
Says it isn’t his.
要是找到匹配的弹壳 他就无话可说了
If we get the ballistics match, he’s gonna be a little bit more forthcoming.
你明天就走了吧 明天头等大事
So you leaving us? First thing tomorrow.
斯宾塞必须记得把飞机停哪了
If Spencer can remember where he parked the plane, right?
还以为你要在审讯室里杀了我
I thought you wanted to kill me in the interview room.
我的确想 兰迪进监狱了
I did. Randy is in jail.
这个结局皆大欢喜
Told you I’d write an ending they’d like.
你太关注细节了
You were too wrapped up in details.
-细节 他是无辜的 -不 不是
– The details? He’s innocent. – No, he isn’t.
他打凯 总有一天会出事的
He beat Kay. One day he’d do something worse. Maybe a lot worse.
你知道我把枪藏你那了
How did you know where I planted the gun?
我录音之前你就想帮我
You wanted to help me even before I show that tape recorder.
你得有张王牌
You had to have a wild card.
你是好人
You’re a good man.
我知道这点 可能你自己都未必知道
I know that, even if you’ve forgotten it.
你想把他们往哪儿领
When were you gonna point them at me, Will?
你找到凯的裙子后怎么办
When you found where Kay’s dress was?
我发现尸体的地方对吧 你有枪又会说
Where I took the body, right? If you have a gun and forensics.
到时我怎么扯
Wouldn’t matter what kind of crazy bullshit
说你杀了你搭档都没用了
I told them about you killing your partner, would it?
录音带能还我吗
May I have the tape?
-你备份了吗 -我为什么要
– Did you make any other copies? – Why would I?
为了不让我告发你
Stop me from turning you in.
或杀了你
Or killing you.
我没法控制你 全靠你自己决定