Please.
我猜你当时是很有把握的
I guess it’s about what you thought was right at the time.
还有就是 你这一辈子所追寻的东西
Then, what you’re willing to live with.
奈特缪特警♥察♥局
Nightmute police department.
我找波尔警探
Detective Burr.
她不在 20分钟前刚走
She’s not here. She left town about
她去拿…
20 minutes ago to go pick up…
-芬奇先生 -波尔警探
– Mr. Finch. – Detective Burr.
-它们不伤人吧 -不会
– Are they friendly? – Yeah.
没想到你这么快就来了
Didn’t expect to see you this soon.
抱歉这么乱 有点活儿
Sorry about the mess, doing some work here.
没关系的
Oh, no problem.
凯的信能加强对兰迪的指控吗
Do you think Kay’s letters can really strengthen the case against Randy?
可能吧
Possibly.
小心别撞到头 我被撞了太多次了
Watch your head here. I’ve done it 1000 times.
不好意思 这太乱了
Sorry about all the clutter.
我收了一大堆东西
I am a pack-rat.
什么都留着
I keep everything.
信我都留着 就是不知道放哪了
I got them. Just don’t know where.
-应该是在这啊 -在写新书吗 芬奇先生
– They’ve gotta be here somewhere. – Working on a new book?
-读过我写的书吗 -没
– Have you read any of my books? – I haven’t.
-她都知道了 威尔 -她在哪
– She knows, Will. – Where is she?
她知道你杀了哈普
She knows you killed Hap.
要不是你一直拖 她不会知道的
You would’ve realized yourself if you weren’t fucking strung out.
-我知道她看你的眼神 -她在哪
– I saw the question the way she looks at you. – Where is she, Finch?
-冷静 还在控制中 -如果她出什么事
– Calm down. I got everything under control. – If anything happened to her..
她没事
She’s okay.
我们干等着 她要说了 你就操蛋了
If we don’t do something, and she talks, you’re fucked.
你这一生的成就就毁了
Everything you’ve worked for is destroyed.
知道吗
You get it?
-把枪给我 -告诉我她在哪 快
– Now give me. – Show me where she is. Show it to me now.
她没事 听着 都没事
She’s okay. Listen. I mean, it’s all fine.
让我搜搜这儿
Let’s search this place.
-搜什么 -那条裙子
– What are we looking for? – For the dress.
-什么裙子 艾利的吗 -艾利的…
– What dress? Ellie’s? – Ellie’s….
-凯的! -你糊涂了吧
– Kay’s! – You’re rambling.
艾利在这
Ellie’s here.
-还好有我罩着我俩 -我们俩?
– Thank god. You got taking care of us. – Us?
-她看到那条裙子了 -我们俩?
– She saw the dress. – What Us?
谁跟你我们俩 别把我跟你扯到一起
Where’d you get us? Don’t talk to me about us.
你这个变♥态♥佬
You sick bastard.
威尔 艾利还活着
She’s alive, Will. Ellie!
住手
Hold it!
别动
Don’t move!
你杀了艾克哈特警探
You shot detective Eckhart.
芬奇看到你杀他了
And Finch saw you do it.
你故意开枪的吗
Did you mean to shoot Hap?
我也不知道
I don’t know anymore.
我…
I, uh….
不知道
I don’t know.
雾太大 我看不到 我走近时…
I couldn’t see him through the fog, but when I got up close…
他 他很怕我…
He was afraid of me…
他以为我是故意的 可能真的是吧
And he thought I meant to do it, so maybe I did.
也真的不知道
I just don’t know anymore.
-你的枪呢 -他拿走了
– Where’s your gun? – He took it.
低头
Keep your head down.
里面有七颗子弹 撑久点 低头
I got seven rounds in this clip. Make it last. Head down.
好了 开枪 开枪
Okay, go! Go!
你忘了王牌 威尔
You forgot the wild card, Will.
多莫警探
Detective Dormer!
我请求支援了 他们马上到 坚持住
I called for backup. They’ll be here soon. Dormer, just hold on.
坚持住
Hold on.
再没人会知道了
Nobody needs to know.
那不是你本意 我知道的
You didn’t mean to do it. I know that even if you don’t.
不 别 别
No, don’t. Don’t.
什么
What?
为什么
Why?
别走错路
Don’t lose your way.
坚持
Hang on.
多莫
Dormer.
让我睡觉
Let me sleep.
不
No.
让我睡觉吧
Just let me sleep.