I don’t have a hold over you. You made your own choices.
我都不在那儿 杀我♥干♥吗
Like I wasn’t even here. Why kill me?
帮不了兰迪
It won’t gonna help Randy.
你在警♥察♥局那番举动之后
After your scene at the police department,
杀了我可没什么好处
It won’t do you good if I show up dead.
让人死可有不少种方法
A lot of ways a man can die.
制♥造♥意外? 像哈普那样?
Like an accident? Like Hap.
像杀了凯那样
Like Kay.
你把凯打死用了整整十分钟
It took you 10 minutes to beat Kay Connell to death.
操♥他♥妈♥的10分钟啊 那是意外吗
Ten fucking minutes. You calling that an accident?
你可是一秒就杀了你搭档
It took you only a fraction of a second to kill your partner.
这就像是意外吗
Does it make any more of an accident, Will?
是意外吗
Is this an accident?
你想它是它就是
If you want it to be.
结束了 沃尔特
It’s over, Walt.
结束了 我要把所有都告诉他们
It’s over. I’m telling them everything.
关于哈普 关于你 所有的
Tell them about Hap, you, everything.
-那样有什么好的 -会了结这件事
– What good would that do? – It’ll end this fucking thing.
不会了结的 你想得不够直接
It won’t end it. You have not sleep enough to think straight.
你会说实话吗
Will you tell the truth?
你杀了自己的搭档 还说了谎
You shot your partner and you lied about it, Will.
你是骗子 是凶手 永远都有污点
To them, you’re a liar and a killer. You’re tainted. Forever!
说了实话就无路可走
You don’t get to pick when you tell the truth.
那还不是全部
The truth is beyond that.
录音带是我们之间
That tape was the only physical proof
在审讯室外唯一的谈话证据
You and I had a conversation outside of that interview room.
对他们来说 我只是凯仰慕的作家
To them, I’m a writer that Kay Connell admired.
兰迪是凶手 你是模范警♥察♥
Randy is the killer, and you’re a hero cop.
你这一生所做的完美无缺
Your life’s work is intact.
又把一个暴♥力♥狂送进大牢
Another abusive scumbag is in jail.
一切都会按这样发展
Everything is as it should be.
回洛杉矶去
Go back to Los Angeles, Will.
对兰迪的指控板上钉钉了
The case against randy is pretty solid.
让我处理一切 能行的 回家吧
I can take care of everything up here. I got it all worked out. Go home.
第六天无眠之夜 你破了我的记录
Midnight of your sixth night. You broke my record, Will.
小时候就认识他吗
You knew him as a kid?
-老爸在同一条船上工作 -坏坯子
– Dads were on the same boat. – Bad seed.
啤酒怎么样
How do you like our beer?
多莫唯一需要的就是眯一会儿
What Dormer needs is a little shuteye.
-天亮的越来越早了 -不太容易
– White nights getting to you? – Hasn’t been easy.
-比冬天强 -说的对
– Better than winter. – You got that right.
5个月没出过太阳 好像给吸进黑洞了
In winter Sun barely comes up for 5 months. Like being sucked into a black hole.
大家都在啊
Hi, guys.
南希·德鲁 听到没 我们逮住他了
Hey, Nancy Drew. You hear? We got him.
-听到了 -里奇找到枪的
– Yeah. I heard. – Rich found the gun.
-她心里有事 -我在岸边捡到的
– Something’s on her mind. – I found this out on the beach.
壳牌套管 9毫米
Shell casing, 9mm.
凶器是38口径的 我们没人用9毫米
The murder weapon was a .38. None of us carries a 9mm as duty weapon.
备用武器呢
Or backup weapon, right?
你就没别的事做吗
Come on. Get a hobby, would you?
警探 这是合法的 对吧 多莫警探
It’s a legitimate point, isn’t it, Detective Dormer?
已经结案了艾利 兄弟们等着我
This case is closed, Ellie. Hold the fort, boys.
我去个厕所
I’m looking to go find a men’s room.
喝多了阿♥拉♥斯加啤酒 放松一下
Relieve myself of your fine Alaskan beer.
要点啤酒或什么吗
Do you want a beer or something?
不用了 谢谢
No, thanks.
-他人不错吧 -别太得意了
– He’s good people. – Don’t get carried away.
法雷尔 什么东西有两个拇指 喜欢口♥交♥
Farrell, what has two thumbs and loves blowjobs?
-不知道 -就是他
– I don’t know. – This guy.
抱歉
Sorry.
多莫 学到了很多
It’s been something, Dormer.
和您工作太愉快了
It’s been really great working with you.
送威尔去机场吗
Run Will to the airport?
我得找芬奇拿那些信
I gotta pick up the letters from Finch.
在乌库密特
In Umkumiut.
在湖边 多莫在码头下车
At his lake house. Dormer will just have to leave my car at the dock.
-这样行吗 -行
– If that’s okay with you? – Yeah, it’s fine.
很荣幸
It’s been a pleasure.
睡会吧
Get some sleep.
多莫警探
Detective Dormer.
什么事
What is it?
有人抱怨说有噪音 无法睡觉
Someone’s complaining about the noise. Says he can’t sleep.
出什么事了吗
Something wrong?
这里太亮了
Well, uh… It’s so fucking bright in here.
已经够黑的了
No, it’s dark in here.
能不能…
Will you please…?
有个叫韦恩·杜博斯的男人 24岁
There’s this guy, Wayne Dobbs, 24.
在一家复印店兼♥职♥
Works part time at a copy store.
每天看着这个8岁的小男孩
Every day he watches this 8-year-old boy.
在家对面等车
Waiting for his carpool across the street.
-你破过的案子 -对 哈普和我
– This is one of your cases? – Yeah. Hap and me.
有一年半了
A year and a half ago.
他看了这孩子6个月
For six months, he watches this kid.
终于生气了
Finally gets up the nerve.
他走到街对面 抓起小孩
He goes down, grabs that boy before the carpool comes.
带回家
Takes him back to his apartment.
囚禁了他三天
And keeps him there for three days.
虐待他…
He tortures him…
强迫他做事
And makes him do things.
最后受够了 他拿条绳子
And, finally, he’s had enough. He gets a rope.
把小孩吊在了储物室里
He hangs the boy in a storage space
就在地下室
in the basement of the building.
没全做好
But he didn’t do it right.
小男孩的脖子没断
Little boy’s neck didn’t break,
就在那晃啊晃啊 晃了一阵子
So he just dangled there for a while.
最后晃死了
And then died finally from the shock.
5天后房♥东发现了尸体
Landlord found the body five days later.
我第二次见杜博斯 知道他后悔了
The second I met this guy, Dobbs, I knew he was guilty.
这就是我的工作 我让人悔过
That’s what I do. That’s my job. I assign guilt.
找到证据…
You find the evidence…
查处谁做的 然后
Figure out who did it, and then
抓到他们关起来
You go get them and put them away.
这次证据不足
This time there wasn’t enough evidence.
陪审团有理由怀疑…
And it’s reasonable doubt to a jury…
他们之前可没见过青少年谋杀犯
Because a jury never met a child murderer before.
但我见过
But I have.
最后…
Anyway….
我在男孩尸体上采了点血样…
I went and took some blood samples from the boy’s dead body…
偷偷放在…
And I planted them…
杜博斯的公♥寓♥里
In Dobbs’ apartment.
我知道就在那
I could feel it right there.
这会给我惹大♥麻♥烦
This is gonna catch up with me.
我通常不会那么做的
I don’t do things like that.
那怎么会惹麻烦呢
So how did it catch up with you?
内务部的人到我家来
Internal affairs is coming down on our department.
哈普他…
Hap, he was gonna cut a deal…
要把我交出来
And bring me straight into it.
他们会重审杜博斯的案子 他可能被放出来
They would’ve reopened Dobbs’ case, he would’ve walked.
现在没事了 我不知道
Now that‘s not gonna happen. And I don’t know…
我什么感觉
How I feel about that.
杜博斯有罪 得有人起诉他
But Dobbs was guilty. Dobbs needed to be convicted.
结果决定过程
So the end justifies the means.
对吗
Right?
-我没立场下结论 -为什么
– I’m in no position to judge. – Why not?
阿♥拉♥斯加有两种人
There are two kinds of people who live in Alaska.
生在这的
The ones who are born here,
还有想要过来逃避的人
And the ones who come here to escape something else.
我并非出生在这里
I wasn’t born here.
告诉我你怎么想的
Why don’t you tell me what you think?
在这儿 就我们俩
Here. Now. In this room. You and me.
求你了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!