下面什么都没有
There’s just nothing down there, nothing.
我二十分钟内一栋楼都没看到
I haven’t seen a building in, like, 20 minutes.
-瞧 -我们不是来旅游的 哈普 记得吗
– Look at that. – We’re not on vacation, Hap, remember.
开心点好吗
Cheer up, will you?
跟她说 伙计
Tell that to her, partner.
扶好了伙计们 又该颠了
Better hang on, guys. It’s gonna get rough again.
午饭没了
There goes my lunch.
艾克哈特警探 我是艾利·波尔警探
Detective Eckhart, I’m detective Ellie Burr.
你好
Oh, hi.
很高兴见到你 我帮你拿
Nice to meet you. Here, let me help.
你好吗
How are you doing?
很好
Good, good.
大♥比♥目鱼垂钓之都 很好
“Halibut fishing capital of the world.” OKay.
多莫探长 见到你真荣幸
Detective Dormer, it’s such an honor to meet you.
我是艾利·波尔警探
I’m Detective Ellie Burr.
欢迎来奈特缪特 车就在那边
Welcome to Nightmute. I’ve got the car right here.
能跟您一起工作真是太好了
It’s so incredible to be working with you.
多莫警探 我关注您所有的案子
Detective Dormer, I followed all of your cases.
狄席多命案 法兰克福多凶杀案
Theodore Dineli, Frank Prud’homme…
海洋公园枪击案
…the ocean park shootings and
尤其是利兰街的谋杀案
especially the Leland Street murders.
罗奈尔得·兰利是在利兰街325号♥砍伤你的吗
Is that where Ronald Langley cut you in the basement of 325 Leland Street?
你作业真是做到家了 警长
You certainly did your homework, detective.
利兰街谋杀案是我大学的研究课题
The leland street murders was my case study at the academy.
我把你们送到旅馆然后…
So I am gonna just take you guys over to the lodge and…
不 直接去警局
No, just take us to the station.
没错 我们得开工了
Right. We need to get started.
多数谋杀案要在72小时之内介入调查
Most homicides are solved by work in the first 72 hours.
应该是48小时之内 我们晚了一天
Well, it’s 48 hours. We’re a day behind.
不过也没人在意
But who’s counting?
阿♥拉♥斯加奈特缪特警局
他们让你管事儿了
They got you behind a desk, huh?
亲爱的 查理 你好吗
Charlie bubbles. How you doing?
我多久没见你们了
I haven’t seen you boys since when?
你好 查理
Hey, Charlie.
-不记得了 七年吗 -是八年
– I don’t know. Seven years? – Eight years.
七年了 我是老了
Seven years! I am old.
艾利 叫大家来大办公室 带你看看
Ellie, get everyone in the bullpen.Gonna show you around.
这孩子不错
Nice kid.
没错 很有工作热情
Yeah, loves the job.
我打电♥话♥问巴克意见的时候
You know when I called Buck for advice on this,
可没想到他会派你俩来
I never actually expected he’d send you guys up here.
你们那儿在搞什么
Something about that bullshit you got going
内部斗争吗
on down there with internal affairs?
他们开始插手了 查理
They’re moving in, Charlie.
拜托 这有什么 一般手段而已
Oh, come on. It’s nothing. It’s the usual crap.
巴克只是觉得你们这儿需要帮手来…
Buck just figured you could use some help…
他们让缉毒科的费因和肯特去调查连环枪击案
They got Finn and Kentor on Narcotics staff clinging on the batch shooting.
现在那帮混♥蛋♥在等着上头条 但是…
And now the fuckers are waiting through files looking for headlines, but…
会没事的
It’s gonna blow over.
这有个巴尼·沃菲尔德的留言
Got a message here from Benny Warfield.
内务组的强硬派
I.A.’s pit bull.
他要我们随时报告你的行动
He wants to be posted on your movements.
你会发现我们这儿更直接了当
You’ll find us a bit more straightforward up here.
人非好即坏 但社会关系少得多
Good guys, bad guys, but a lot less public relations.
简单得很
It’s simple.
除了这个
Except for this.
听着 这两位是多莫和艾克哈特警探
OKay, listen up. Detectives Dormer and Eckhart
从洛杉矶劫案谋杀司的巴克·兰加德那儿来
on loan from Buck Lundgard, Los Angeles Robbery and Homicide.
-帮忙搞康奈尔那个案子 -帮忙?
– They are helping us with the Connell case. – Help?
他们能来是我们的荣幸
We are damm lucky to have them.
想看什么 带他们去看
Anything they want to see, you show them.
想去哪儿 带他们过去
Anyplace they want to go, you take them.
这位是弗雷德·杜格警探
This is Detective Fred Duggar.
他一直在跟进调查
He’s been heading up for investigation.
你好 弗雷德
Hello, Fred.
-见到你很荣幸 -已经开始了
– A pleasure. Nice to meet you. – You already on it?
看过我们的资料没
Seen what we got?
看了 我想先看下尸体
Yeah, I wanna start with the body.
你手上没验尸报告吗
You got the report?
我想自己去看
I want to see the body for myself.

OKay.
死亡原因明显是
Clear cause of death was
脑内出血造成的脑疝
herniation of the brain stem due to intracerebral hemorrhage.
是被打死的
Beaten to death.
这些是挫伤吗
These contusions?
是表皮挫伤
Superficial.
多数伤口在面部和颈部上端
Most of the trauma was to her face and the top of the neck.
有被性侵犯的迹象吗
Any signs of rape?

No.
这个伤下面还有旧伤
This one covers an older bruise.
这儿也有旧伤
There’s an older one here too.
验尸报告里提到了
They’re both in the report.
他还给她洗了头发
He washed her hair.
擦洗了指甲
Scrubbed her nails.
验尸报告里都有
It’s all in the report.
报告里可没说他还给她剪了指甲
Doesn’t say in the report that he clipped them too.
可能是她自己剪的
She could have clipped them herself.
不 指端没有抛光
Nope. No polish on the ends of the nails.
她自己涂的指甲油
She painted them herself.
别人把她指甲剪短了 脚趾甲也是
Someone else cut them shorter. Toes too.
是裸尸吗
Naked when you found her?
没错 有人最后一次见到她时她穿的是红裙
Yeah. Last seen wearing a red dress.
没有衣服纤维 毛发什么的吗
No fibers, flakes, hairs?
我们认识这儿的法医
We know the forensics worker.
他说从尸体看不出什么门道
He told him the body gave us nothing.
能看出很多 这些烦恼和关爱 为什么
She gave us plenty. All this trouble, all this care. Why?
他认识她
He knew her.
他知道我们能把他俩联♥系♥在一起
He knows we can connect him to her.
不是个疯子或是兴起杀人吗
This isn’t a random psycho? Crime of passion?
不知道 或许吧 但不管怎么样
I don’t know, maybe. But whatever Happened,
他对她做这样的事并不是出于冲动
his reaction to her wasn’t passionate.
他没有惊慌失措 碎尸或是焚尸灭迹
He didn’t panic. Didn’t chop her up or burn her beyond recognition.
他只是在猜想我们想找什么
He just thought about what we would be looking for,
然后冷静地毁灭所有线索
and then calmly removed all those traces.
不假思索 不慌不忙
No haste. No rush.
为什么他擦洗完指甲以后才剪呢
Why would he clip the nails after scrubbing them?
想延长玩弄尸体的时间
Manipulating the body. Prolonging the moment.
没有分尸吗
No mutilation.
这次没有
Not this time.
-有别的分尸案吗 -目前没
– You think there’s been others? – No.
但会有的
But there’s gonna be.
这个人凶残至极 毫不心软
This guy, he crossed the line and he didn’t even blink.
他还没完呢
You don’t come back from that.
我们去瞧瞧凯是何方神圣
Okay. Let’s go find out who Kay was.
弗雷德不让碰任何东西
Fred said not to touch anything,
所以我都没打扫
so I haven’t tidied up yet.
反正她也不喜欢我进她房♥间
She hates it when I go into her room anyway.
谢谢 康奈尔太太
Thank you, Mrs. Connell.
她周五晚上去参加了个聚会
So she went to a party Friday night.
不算聚会 只是孩子们在一起玩的小酒吧
Not exactly a party. It’s a local dive where the kids hang out.
没日记吗
No diary?
我们没找到
We didn’t find one.
但她妈说她有写日记的习惯
But her mom did say that she keeps a journal.
她朋友说她周五和男友大吵一架
Friends said she argued with her boyfriend Friday.
后半夜的时候气冲冲地走了
She stormed off just after midnight.
是吗
She did, huh?
有意思
This is interesting.
这是谁
Who is this?
她叫塔尼亚·弗兰基 凯的死党
Tanya Francke, Kay’s best friend.
我要跟她聊聊

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!