Help him, Elise! Please!
你比他们强大 乔希
You’re stronger than they are, Josh.
你可以打败他们 你更强大
You can beat them. You are stronger.
你是活着的
You are the one alive.
离我远点
Get away from me!
-道尔顿 -爸爸
– Dalton! – Daddy?
-天哪 小子 -爸爸
– Oh, God! Buddy! – Daddy!
-天哪 儿子 -爸爸
– Oh, my God! Oh, buddy. – Daddy.
-上帝啊 -爸爸
– Oh, my God. – Daddy.
儿子 没事了
Oh, buddy, it’s okay.
没事了 没事了 没事了 天哪
It’s okay. It’s okay. It’s okay. Oh, God.
爸爸 你看
Daddy, look.
我被锁住了
I’m chained.
没事 没事 没事
Okay. Okay. Okay.
面向我 儿子 面向我 过来
Face me, buddy. Face me. Come here.
我们要带你出去
We’ll get you out.
我们会带你出去 儿子 好吗
We’ll get you out, buddy, okay?
爸爸在这里 爸爸在这里
Daddy’s here. Daddy’s here.
什么 什么
What? What?
上帝啊 好的
On, God. Okay.
没事的 听我说 看着我
It’s okay. Listen to me. Look at me.
这些都不是真的 好吗 都不是真的
None of this is real, okay? This is not real.
看着我 看着我的眼睛 儿子
Look at me. Look at my eyes, buddy.
这些都不是真的 我们回家 好吗
None of this is real. We’re going to go home, okay?
你得帮我
You gotta help me.
还有一个
There’s one.
天哪 爸爸 他在看
Oh, my God, Dad. He’s looking.
快点 宝贝 待在这里 宝贝
Come on, baby. Stay here, baby.
快点 跟我们一起
Come on, stay with us.
爸爸
Daddy!
他已经联♥系♥到了
He’s made contact.
拿着灯
Grab the light!
他找到你儿子了
He found your son.
我就知道
I know it.
那就叫醒他 上帝啊
Well, then wake them up, for God sake!
我做不到 他得自己找到我们
I can’t. He needs to find us.
我害怕 爸爸
I’m scared, Dad.
不 停下
No! Stop!
求你了 伊莉斯 做点什么
Please, Elise, do something!
瑞莱 你必须召唤他
Renai, you must call out to him.
乔希 乔希 跟随我的声音
Josh. Josh. Follow my voice!
跟随我的声音 亲爱的
Follow my voice, honey.
走开 走开
Get away! Get away!
回到我们这里
Come back to us!
跟随我的声音 乔希
Follow my voice, Josh.
爸爸 听 应该是妈妈
Daddy! Listen, I think it’s Mommy!
乔希 回来 跟随我的声音
Josh, come back to me. Follow my voice.
乔希 跟随我的声音
Josh, follow my voice.
跟随我的声音 乔希
Follow my voice, Josh.
跟随我的声音
Follow my voice.
那里有东西 在那里
There’s something in there! In there!
伊莉斯
Elise!
史蒂文 洛伦
Steven, Lorraine,
去看看道尔顿
go check on Dalton.
-什么 -去看看道尔顿
– What? – Go check on Dalton.
-什么 -去看看道尔顿 马上
– What? – Go check on Dalton now!
他们正在进入我们的世界
They’re crossing over into our world.
-伊莉斯 -塔克
– Elise! – Tucker!
不 你必须把光对准乔希
No, you have to shine the light on Josh.
快点
Come on!
我们走后门
Let’s go around back.
把光对准乔希 对准乔希
Shine the light on Josh! On Josh!
塔克 对准乔希
Tucker, on Josh!
-你得召唤他回来 -乔希
– You’ve got to call him back! – Josh!
乔希 乔希 回来
Josh! Josh! Come back to us,
乔希 求你了
Josh, please!
乔希 乔希 回来 求你了
Josh! Josh! Come back, please!
快点 爸爸 快点 他就在我们后面
Come on, Dad! Come on, he’s right behind us!
我们得走了
We have to go!
我就在你后面 快走
I’m right behind you! Go!
是你
You.
你要干什么
What do you want from me?
你要干什么
What do you want from me?
我不怕你
I’m not scared of you.
我再也不怕你了
I’m not scared of you anymore.
离我远点
You can get away from me.
快滚开 滚开
Get the hell away from me! Get away from me!
滚开
Get away from me!
离我远点
Leave me alone!
拜托 拜托 拜托
Please, please, please!
回来 跟随我的声音
Come back to us! Follow my voice!
跟随我的声音 求你了 亲爱的
Follow my voice! Please, honey!
乔希 回来 回到我们这里
Josh, come back! Come back to us!
该死的滚开
Get the hell away from me!
拜托 乔希 回来 拜托
Please, Josh, please, come back to us, please!
跟随我的声音 跟随我的声音 拜托
Follow my voice! Follow my voice! Please!
乔希 拜托 回来 求你了
Josh, please! Come back, please!
离我远点
Leave me alone!
道尔顿醒了
I’ve got Dalton. He’s awake!
我的孩子
Oh, my boy!
他没事了 他没事了
He’s okay! He’s okay!
我们做到了 伙计
We did it, buddy.
你回来了 你回来了
You’re back. You’re back.
伙计 我有一些不错的镜头
Dude, I got some amazing shots.
你可以写本书了
You’re gonna write a book,
我的照片将是大卖♥♥点
and my photos are gonna be the main selling point.
不是大卖♥♥点 但确实挺重要
Not the main selling point, but they’ll definitely be important.
会很重要的
They will be important.
一张照片胜过千言万语
A picture’s worth a thousand words.
是啊 但是内容也很重要
Yeah, but words are worth a thousand words, too.
你确实饿极了 对吧
You’re really hungry, aren’t you?
-还很累呢 -你累了
– And I’m tired, too. – You’re tired?
-不 你不可能累啊 -不 我累
– No, you can’t be tired. – Yes, I can.
不 你睡得太久了 你知道吗
No, you’ve been asleep for far too long. And you know what?
我再也不让你睡了
I’m never letting you go to sleep again.
你让我看到了一个新的世界
You showed me a new world.
不 我没有
No, I didn’t.
你以前去过那里的 记得吗
You’ve been there before, remember?
希望我再次忘记
Well, let’s hope I forget again.
我想我不再需要这些了
Guess I don’t need these anymore.
什么
What?
没事
Nothing.
我要摆脱这些
I’m gonna get rid of these.
好吧
All right.
为什么
Why did you do that?
你明明知道我的感受
Why would you do that to me
为什么还要这样做
when you know how I feel about that?
为什么 为什么
Why? Why?
为什么 为什么
Why? Why?
为什么 为什么 为什么
Why? Why? Why?
不 你不累
No, you’re not tired.
事实上 你再也不会睡了
In fact, you’re never going to sleep again.
你得一直醒着
You have to stay awake
-直到永远 陪着我 -不
– for the rest of your life, with me. – No.
为什么 为什么 为什么
Why? Why? Why?
你这个贱♥人♥
You bitch!
洛伦 能帮我看着他吗
Can you watch him, Lorraine?
当然
Sure.
伊莉斯
Elise.
乔希 乔希
Josh! Josh!
乔希 你在哪里 乔希