Oh, my God.
妈妈爸爸
Mommy and Daddy.
救命 救命
Help. Help.
救我 救我 救命
Help me, help me, help.
道尔顿
Dalton?
你这贱♥人♥
You bitch.
你这个肮脏的女人
我知道你是谁…
我会挖出你的内脏…
你♥他♥妈♥的贱♥人♥…
吃掉你的内脏…
喷涌出…
道尔顿
Dalton?
克斯
Specs!
离开这个躯体
Leave this vessel!
离开这个躯体
Leave this vessel!
离开这个躯体
Leave this vessel!
离开这个躯体 离开这个躯体
Leave this vessel! Leave this vessel!
离开他的身体
Leave his body!
塔克 开灯
Tucker, turn on the light!
离开他的身体 马上
Leave this body now!
过来 道尔顿
Come here, Dalton.
儿子 过来
Son. Come here.
他还活着 他还活着 上帝啊
He’s alive. He’s alive, oh, God.
他还活着吗 天哪
He’s alive? Jesus.
-亲爱的 -天哪
– Honey. – Oh, God.
三架相机 连续拍摄 什么都没拍到
Three cameras. Around the clock. We got nothing.
但在录像里我发现了这个
But I did find this on the video.
你看
Take a look.
你看
Take a look.
看到了吗
You see that?
我检查过了
I went through it.
一帧一帧
Frame by frame
一帧
by frame.
天哪
Oh, my God.
-谁来了 -我来开门
– Who’s that? – I’ll get it.
你好 洛伦
Hi, Lorraine.
妈 你来干什么
Mom, what are you doing here?
我叫你妈来的
I asked your mother to come over.
我在通灵一结束就打给她了
I called her immediately after the session.
-为什么 -有件事我们必须谈谈
– Why? – There’s something we must talk about.
洛伦 坐下吧
Lorraine, have a seat.
说吧 告诉他
Go on. Tell him.
告诉我什么 妈
Tell me what, Mom?
原因
The reason
我为什么会找伊莉斯
I knew to call Elise in this situation,
我为什么和她那么熟
the reason I know her so well,
是因为我也曾找过她 很多年前
is because I called her myself once, years ago,
为了帮你
to help you.
你在说什么 妈
What are you talking about, Mom?
你儿子天生能灵魂出窍并不是偶然
It’s no accident that your son is a gifted traveler.
这种能力是遗传的
The ability was handed down to him.
来自他的父亲
By his father.
我吗
Me?
不 我不…我不会啊
No, I don’t do… I can’t do that.
你八岁左右的时候 患上了夜惊
When you were about eight, you suffered night terrors,
饱受惊惧和恐吓
these awful fits of pure fear.
你被一个老女人吓到了
You were terrified of an old
你说她常常晚上来找你
woman you said used to come visit you at night.
我没在意你说的故事 我…
I dismissed your stories. I…
我告诉你要成熟一点
I told you to grow up.
后来我亲眼看到她了
And then I saw her for myself.
最初 我以为是相机的问题
At first, I thought it was a camera problem.
后来我又见到她
And then I saw her again.
在每张相片上
In each photo,
她离你越来越近
she got closer
越来越近
and closer
离你越来越近
and closer to you.
最终我害怕了 我找到了伊莉斯
Finally, I was so frightened, I found Elise.
亲爱的 你记得这些吗 记得吗
Do you remember any of this, honey, do you?
不 不记得
No. I don’t.
压抑你的记忆和星体投射能力
Suppressing your memory and your ability to astral project
是唯一能阻止她接近你的方法
was the only way to stop her from getting into you.
但是在你内心深处
But in the back of your mind,
你仍然害怕拍照 对吧
you’re still afraid to have your picture taken, aren’t you?
我把这些照片一直藏着
I kept those photos hidden from you ever since.
我建议洛伦藏起照片
I advised Lorraine to hide them,
不再给你照相 让你忘掉这些
to stop taking your picture, to just let you forget.
-她是谁 -寄生鬼
– Who is she? – A parasite.
她引诱你的灵魂
She befriended your astral body
牵引你到异域
and then drew you out into the Further,
就像道尔顿一样
just as Dalton has been drawn out.
对不起 乔希
I’m so sorry, Josh.
我不想让你想起这些的
I didn’t want to make you remember all this.
我做这些是为了你的儿子
I do it for the sake of your son.
你儿子在那里
Your son is out there.
你是唯一能把他带回来的人
And you are the only one that can bring him back.
以今晚的情形来看
And with what we saw tonight,
我得说没多少时间救他了
I would say he doesn’t have much time left to wait for you.
好吧
Okay.
你一直比我坚强
You’ve always been stronger than me.
你能做到的
You can do this.
-我爱你 -我爱你
– I love you. – I love you.
拜托一定要回来
Please come back.
记得你为什么要离魂
Remember why you’re traveling
和这个世界保持联♥系♥
and keep one foot in this world.
不要关注自己
Do not draw attention to yourself.
如果他们发现你不同于他们
If they realize you are not one of them,
他们会来这里争夺你的身体
they will come for your physical body in this world.
-准备好了吗 -是的
– Ready? – Yeah.
我不知道准备什么 但是…好的
I don’t know what I’m ready for, but… Okay.
闭上眼睛 乔希 深呼吸 放松
Close your eyes, Josh, take a deep breath, and relax.
随着呼吸
With each breath,
让周围的一切渐渐隐退
let the life around you fade into the background.
只听到节拍器的声音
Just listen to the ticking of the metronome.
集中注意于前额中心那点
Focus on the spot in the center of your forehead.
宇宙是不灭的
The universe is deathless.
它不灭是因为没有有限的自我
It is deathless because having no finite self,
它是无限的
it stays infinite.
一个健康的人 不越过自己
A sound man, by not advancing himself,
而比自己走得更远
stays the further ahead of himself.
没用的 我不知道我在干什么
It’s useless. I have no idea what I’m doing.
现在 你离魂了
Now you’re outside.
让我的声音成为你的指引
Let my voice be your guide.
保持稳定的步调
Keep a steady stride.
进入异域
Into the Further you go.
道尔顿
Dalton.
他进去了
He’s in.
道尔顿
Dalton!
你好
Hello?
你好
Hello?
等等
Wait!
有人吗
Hello?
你好
Hello?
你好
Hello?
我在找我的儿子道尔顿
I’m looking for my son Dalton.
道尔顿
Dalton!
道尔顿
Dalton!
我儿子在哪里
Where’s my son?
告诉我我儿子在哪
Tell me where my son is.
拜托
Please.
他怎么了
What’s happening to him?
天哪
Jesus.
帮帮他 伊莉斯 求你了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!