扯淡呢
God.
同时有一些报道宣称 由于一系列不幸事件的发生
There were also reports of a curse in Manchester
曼彻斯特也遭受了诅咒
after a run of bad luck,
包括命运多舛的”皇冠上的宝石”
which included a fire destroying costumes
全剧组服装都毁于一场大火
from flexural drama the The Jewel in the Crown.
我记得那事
I remember that.
以及艺人鲍比·戴弗洛在一场诡异的道具故障中
Entertainer Bobby Davro nearly breaking his neck
-差点被弄断了脖子 -鲍比
– in a freak prop malfunction. – Bobby!
鲍比
Bobby!
我的天啊 鲍比
Jesus Bobby!
千万别动
Don’t do a thing!
还有道具组员工艾伦·斯塔的早逝
And the untimely death of prop man Alan Starr,
他于十年前的万圣夜
who hanged himself from the lighting gallery
在灯光室上吊自杀
on Halloween night ten years ago.
也就是我们现在这地方
So that’s where we are now. Brilliant.
你看到马克发的这条消息了没
Do you see this message from Mark?
讨论组里发的
On the Whatsapp group.
“绅士联盟”那个群聊里吗
On the League Whatsapp group?
他说现在转到BBC 2
He says put BBC Two on now.
我们在上面吗
So are we on it ?
-应该吧 -肯定是在放之前彩排的版本
– Oh, yeah. – They must have cut to the rehearsal one.
不可能吧
OK. That can’t be it,
这是那个摄像头的视角
because that is that camera there.
调到BBC 2看看
Do BBC Two.
-这就是BBC 2 -不 那是BBC 1
– No, this is BBC Two. – No, BBC One.
-你看啊 这是BBC 1 -嗯
– No look. BBC One. – Yeah.
这是BBC 2
BBC Two.
就那个摄像头
That
这是BBC 4
And BBC Four.
BBC 3呢
And do BBC Three?
没有BBC 3
There is no BBC Three.
什么意思
What do you mean?
没这个台 没这个频道
It doesn’t exist, it isn’t a channel.
-什么时候没了的啊 -别闹 你知道的
– When did that happen? – Come on, you knew that.
不 我还是…
No, I’m still…
我真不知道 我对这电视台没啥兴趣
No, I don’t know. I have no interest in television like that.
-怪了 -真见了鬼了
– That’s weird. – This is really wicked.
上推特发条消息
Put a message on Twitter,
-行 -很好
– All right. – All right.
我和史蒂夫·潘伯顿现在在BBC 2上吗
Are me and Steve Pamberton on BBC Two now?
-你想让我发这个吗 -对啊
– You want me to tweet that? – Yeah.
肯定一大堆人都看着呢
A lot of people were just watching this.
换个监控头看看
All right, a new surveillance.
斯蒂芬妮在那呢
All right, now that’s Stephanie,
这肯定是摄影棚的画面了
so that’s definitely one of the studio captures.
她干嘛呢
What is she doing?
我哪知道
I don’t know.
不过你按下外接视频键…
But if you press the AV…
9号♥秘事
死线
英国广播公♥司♥工作室
10月28日
标题
剧集
制♥作♥公♥司♥
日期
不过你按下外接视频键…
But if you press the AV…
标题
剧集
制♥作♥公♥司♥
日期
9号♥秘事
死线
英国广播公♥司♥工作室
10月28日
弗利维先生
Mr Flitwick?
我是莫伊拉
It’s Moira.
你在家吗
Are you about?
我看你家门没锁
Only the door was on the latch.
我在洗手间里 莫伊拉
I’m just in the bathroom, Moira.
那我就不打扰你了
Oh, then I won’t disturb you.
男人和他前列腺之间的事还是不打扰了
I know better than to come between a man and his prostate.
我家老头子那家伙每天早上就像新娘的睡袍
My Jerry is up and down like a bride’s nightie
上上下下的
till all hours of the morning.
只是我从尼尔牧师那里
It’s just that I had a very strange message
收到了一条奇怪的短♥信♥
from the Reverend Neil.
你有见过他吗
Have you seen him at all?
我没见过他
I haven’t seen him, no.
可牧师叫我来这里见他
Only he asked me to meet him here.
他说他有关于埃尔西的重要消息
He said he had very important information about Elsie.
是 他是准备要过来的
Yes. He was going to come round,
不过因为教区有急事脱不开身
but he got called away on urgent parish business.
好像是他自行车被偷了
I think somebody had stolen his bike.
我的老天爷
Jesus, Mary and Joseph.
想象得到那个可怜的男人该多难过了[变成碎片了]
Sure the poor man will be in pieces.
是的
Yes, he is.
曾经是 曾经是
Was! He was.
好吧 我还是让你自己冷静一下
Well, I will leave you in peace.
亚瑟 我还能帮你什么吗
Is there nothing I can get for you, Arthur?
你脸色非常苍白
Sure you are looking very pale.
没事 我只是… 还没吃饭
No, I just…I haven’t eaten, that’s all.
-你知道那句话吧 饥饿是最好的下饭菜 -是的
– You know what they say, hunger is a great sauce. – Yes.
需要我用微波炉给你弄个鸡蛋吗
Shall I pop an eggie in the microwave for you?
-不用了 -没事 一点也不麻烦
– No. – No, sure, sure. It’s no trouble at all.
我敲一个 给你开个好头…
I will crack one open and give you a head…
好头
Start.
他杀了埃尔西
He killed Elsie,
他把她从钟楼的楼梯推了下去
he pushed her down the steps of the belltower.
真的吗
Did he indeed?
在布朗尼营地事情发生之后
After what happend at Brownie Camp,
她修改了遗嘱来造福教堂
she changed her will to benefit the church,
但他急需用钱 所以…
but he needed the money quickly, so…
所以他谋杀了她
So he murdered her?
是的
Yes.
他知道我盯上他了 他肯定也会杀了我灭口
He knew I was onto him, he would’ve done the same to me,
所以我必须先下手为强
that is why I needed to strike first.
你是怎么知道这些的呢 亲爱的
And how did you know all this, Arthur dear?
埃尔西告诉我的
Elsie told me,
通过她的手♥机♥
on her phone.
她告诉我的
She told me.
她告诉我的
She told me!
布里夫 我可以…
Briff, can I just have a…
问个问题吗
a bit of a question here,
我有点问题
I’ve got a bit of a question.
不好意思 你是说我 史蒂夫 是吗
I’m sorry, do you mean Steve? Sorry.
对对对 当然了
Oh yes yes, of course. And, no,
我只是不太清楚莫伊拉的目的
it’s just I’m not very clear about Moira’s intentions.
我的意思是 我们知道她是在说谎吗
I mean, do we know that she’s lying?
-是的 -不是
– Yes. – No.
什么 不是吗
What? No? Yeah?
不是 因为她在此时此刻是在说实话的
No. Because she is telling the truth at this point.
-噢我明白了 -那个 我们…
– Oh, I see. – Well, we…
说实话我们还没完全决定
We haven’t quite decided, really. To be honest with you.
关于她是不是在说实话
Whether she’s telling the truth.
我就是非常疑惑
It’s just it is very confusing
-还有演什么 -我知道
– and what to play. – I know. Of course.
你知道我就是想做到最好…
You see what I mean. I want to do my best, obviously…
是的 我觉得演戏就是…
Yeah. I think play you know…
嗨 斯蒂芬妮
Hi, Stephanie.
我很抱歉 有人告诉你发生了什么吗
Sorry about all of this, has anyone told you what is going on?
艾伦打电♥话♥来了
Alan called.
你是说制片人亚当吗
You mean Adam, the producer.
他说他们要来了
He said they are coming.
他们现在在开会
Yeah. Well, they are on a meeting.
因为现在设备出故障了
Because right now the equipments gone haywire.
你在”全天营业”里面没有遇到过这事吧
You don’t get this in Open All Hours, do you?
艾伦说他们在我们之前
Alan says they have always been here. before us.
在演播室存在之前就一直在这里了
Before the studios.